Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Wben

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    ... that wasn't nice
    res put him in the box please for about 2 weeks for that comment... also was this you at the gun show. spying on me??

God must love stupid people; He made so many

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Your funny. Did I pop into your mind when you saw the one eye'd minon?

What gun show was this?

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    I am listening to the mouth the other morning.. ?.. why does he care so much about what happens in the city school. he don't live in the city has no kids going to the school system, dislikes teachers in the city, he don't even live in erie county!
    There seems to be a lot of that going on around here. People who don't live in the cities or counties that they have an opinion on. In Niagara Falls,We have a block club president in Roger Spurback who lives in Town of Niagara. All of a sudden he's on tv about the Covanta expansion in Niagara Falls and why it shouldn't happen(I just think he saw the woman in the Tonawanda Coke case and tried to get the recognition she got.I think he'd be better off running against another 18yo high schooler myself.). Mike Hudson supposedly dried out and moved to California. Still writing stories about the city and how screwed up it is. Why anyone listens to these people is beyond me.

wow. rev tom doing some preaching (its been awhile) on the show yesterday. I love all my brothers and sisters, cant we all get along, in the eyes of Rodney king..... such a tool tom!

well I guess its better than bashing the working person!!

tug boat mike filling in for the rev yesterday.. again another bills show are these people stuck on the bills and a stadium... He had callers calling his show saying who cares!! Taxpayers are going to get screwed either way you look at it. Worst place to put it is in the city best place is right in OP. You have shooting in the city and violence and they talk about the bills again! Something is screwed up on CB Carl radio. Time to move on people with some different stuff.

WOW, and a OMG .. rev tom hits on two local issues in one show almost fell off the ladder when I heard this.. what no bills stadium??
    ok he hits on sheriff andy of mayberry and his spying case with the cell phones rippps into him which he did a good job . Howard is an ass he should of never ran for another term and retired with his buddy the helicopter pilot, how long did he milk the system did you ever wonder why you never here of air one anymore and the new guy flying it since the old guy left..

ok now on to Paladino radio rev tom so excited today about what is going on with the school board and brown to hang it up. So cry baby carl looks like he gets his way and gets rid of her.. no big loss she needs to go but do you really think this is going to help a failing school system that has failed for years? How much money has carl wasted so far.. so CB carl gets his way gets to run everything now and has control of the board, has his buddies on paladino radio on wben pulling for him... but the big ? is will the new school super be black or white? you go where is my tax tax credit

nobody gets nothing ,, now who does carl sound like... the rev. tom and the mouth.. all peas in the same pod.
    http://www.wkbw.com/news/CARL-PALADI...259545181.html

ok now to pamala brown
    Last edited by cheekman; May 16th, 2014 at 11:31 PM.

What are you trying to say, sounds like you are talking with marbles in your mouth or you are drunk Cheekman.... what is up with you bud? You okay? 8-)
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

frankee im good thanks for asking I don't drink . im sure you can figure out what im saying its not that hard..

frankee im good thanks for asking I don't drink . im sure you can figure out what im saying its not that hard..
    Is English not your first language?
    Democrats & Republicans Suck Alike.

Glad to hear you do not drink -- that is a good thing!
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Cheeks, You are right about both their shows they like to avoid certain topics as of late (the last two years). You had the biggest news story over the weekend of the beating of the person at Molly's Pub by the manager and the Buffalo Cops watching his back. Both Beach and Rev Tom never mention it today, at least I never heard. But lots of time for Bills and the Buffalo Schools.
    2010 Pistol Championship
    Army Staff Sgt. Robert Park II 3515-182x

OMG.. another buffalo school board show by the mouth this morning... I would think his listeners from the outside the city got to be sick of listening to this subject or the bills. So is it his friend cry baby carl pushing this? who the hell cares if the next super, will be black or white it will be who ever CB carl picks he is running the show now... lets see how he will do with the teachers union once he has all his pawns in place on the board..

Dude.... Pick another station. Want me to send you a radio with a dial on it?
    Democrats & Republicans Suck Alike.

For real. Or maybe he works there and is using reverse phycology?

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Broughton View Post
    For real. Or maybe he works there and is using reverse phycology?
    Na don't work there.

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information