Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Wben

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    hahha that's funny draw a line in the sand never happen here.
    taxpayers keep voting these huge budgets in year after year that's one reason taxes are so high. teachers brain wash these kids then tell their parents we wont have school sports if the budget is voted down , heard this for the past 40 years. now dip sh** coumo wants free collage at $163 million a year. damn joke.
    Most people living here are from somewhere else and that's one of the reasons they moved here was for low taxes and the people here actually care, know about what's going on, have foresight & care about the future. There's were opposition signs & commercials too
    to Vote No to raise the School budget & Vote No, not to sell the public lands. I never saw opposition signs or commercials to vote no to the school budget back in WNY. They raised my HOA $1.84 first time in 7 years they raised it, At the next HOA Board over 2,000 home owners showed up and made the whole HOA board resign. Everyone knows $1.84 is nothing, but it's the fact that they raised it. We informed the new HOA Board that raising it is not a opinion. Different people here
    Last edited by jennifer7; February 8th, 2017 at 12:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer7 View Post
    Most people living here are from somewhere else and that's one of the reasons they moved here was for low taxes and the people here actually care, know about what's going on, have foresight & care about the future. There's were opposition signs & commercials too
    to Vote No to raise the School budget & Vote No, not to sell the public lands. I never saw opposition signs or commercials to vote no to the school budget back in WNY. They raised my HOA $1.84 first time in 7 years they raised it, At the next HOA Board over 2,000 home owners showed up and made the whole HOA board resign. Everyone knows $1.84 is nothing, but it's the fact that they raised it. We informed the new HOA Board that raising it is not a opinion. Different people here
    I lived her all my life and you would never see that here. Teachers and unions have a lot of say here.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

OMG look at this. Tommy and the mouth won't like this. UAW getting a big cut they both will be running back to intercom to see if they can get a better deal.
    General Motors hourly workers will receive profit-sharing checks of up to $12,000, benefiting employees of the automaker's Town of Tonawanda and Lockport plants.
    The payouts to United Auto Workers-represented workers were based on GM's full-year North American profits for 2016, which totaled $12 billion. About 52,000 U.S. workers are eligible for some amount of profit sharing, based on the number of hours they worked last year. The formula, which is part of the workers' labor contract, called for them to receive $1,000 for every $1 billion of pre-tax North American profits.
    The profit sharing "rewards our members' dedication and commitment to building some of the most popular and high-quality vehicles in the world," said UAW vice president Cindy Estrada, in a statement. "They deserve every penny of that collectively bargained bonus check." The $12,000 figure is a record high for GM profit sharing.

I lived her all my life and you would never see that here. Teachers and unions have a lot of say here.
    Why did you think bevis and butt head pushed for cry baby carl so hard to get on the school board. but that failed. Much like when tommy backed the towel head for supervisor in Amherst years back. Tommys goal was to break the towns union and the PBA. that failed too. Much like res from this site they have the same ideaoligy when it comes to unions and how much they should be making.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Why did you think bevis and butt head pushed for cry baby carl so hard to get on the school board. but that failed. Much like when tommy backed the towel head for supervisor in Amherst years back. Tommys goal was to break the towns union and the PBA. that failed too. Much like res from this site they have the same ideaoligy when it comes to unions and how much they should be making.
    Don't compare me to Tom. There are many cases where I think he's rude when he's on air.

My issue with some unions is when they are given a monopoly of services in a small geographical area.

Unionize all you want... I'm all for that. You just can't be a monopoly of a services.

"towel head"? Really?
    This website makes money off of a depraved and idiotic conspiracy theory.

Quote Originally Posted by buffalopundit View Post
    "towel head"? Really?
    like you never heard that before.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Don't compare me to Tom. There are many cases where I think he's rude when he's on air.

My issue with some unions is when they are given a monopoly of services in a small geographical area.

Unionize all you want... I'm all for that. You just can't be a monopoly of a services.
    i think your issue with unions like bevis and butt head are dont pay them and give the nothing. like town employees cops etc are they over payed? how about teachers? what are your views on techers, cops, or just say all public service employees? Bevis and butt head have no use for them they have said that over the years. I beleive you have stated on your site how you feel.

As bevis and butt head continue to talk about the trump issues every day and nothing again that drives the local area.

1. more shootings and violence on city streets. Tommy nothing on trying to stop the shootings .....My black brothers and sisters.
    2. the mouth look at this Union business mention this. Local union tips off Border Patrol to undocumented workers.
    3. Mayor empty suit to run again for his forth term. Your not a fan of his. Help the new guy out that is running on the radio like you did for CB Carl when he was running for the school board.

todays program storm stories. at least it wasn't trump stuff. Since tommy wants to be a rock star now. I'm dropping the rev tom to rocker tom..

mark the date next year rocker tom will be doing a wind storm story from 3/8/17 .. goofball

here we go the new all star lineup at all commercial radio.
    Rocker tommy and Rambo dave.

the mouth and squeaky voice tony

tug boat mike and Susan rose

I must say I'm liking no longer having John Zach on in the morning. Now if they can get rid of Susan Rose the news will really be nice.
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    I must say I'm liking no longer having John Zach on in the morning. Now if they can get rid of Susan Rose the news will really be nice.
    yep I can name a few that need to go on all commercial radio.

just happen to be listening last week when rocker tom comes of a commercial (as usual) he said me and Rambo dave were doing red dots on each other. Tommy not the greatest thing to say when we own a gun. kidding or not.. you are such an ass..

wow nutty rocker tom at it again. Bauerle to Trump: 'Watch your back,' invisible cloaking threatens you.

I think its time rocker tommy goes and right with his buddy the mouth.
    this is what should happen to all commercial wben. it should have news, weather, and traffic then for the rest of the time commercials. Get rid of this two clowns along with squeaky voice tony and Rambo dave. look at the money the station would save. its so close in playing commercials all the time now.

Nutty Tom, Tom Bauerle has written an open letter to Donald Trump, warning him that invisible “cloaking” technology may be threatening his presidency and his personal safety.

The popular WBEN talk show host long has claimed to be a victim of invisible surveillance devices in his Williamsville backyard and now appears to be now ramping up his charges in a letter on a conservative Canadian website.

“Mr. President, I now believe there is a high probability that those engaged in the harassment of me and several loved ones and friends are operatives of the Shadow Government trying to bring you and your presidency down,” Bauerle wrote on the website, Canada Free Press.

He warned Trump “to watch your back” while calling upon the president to open a federal probe of illegal surveillance.

Tom Bauerle has written an open letter to Donald Trump, warning him that invisible “cloaking” technology may be threatening his presidency and his personal safety.

The popular WBEN talk show host long has claimed to be a victim of invisible surveillance devices in his Williamsville backyard and now appears to be now ramping up his charges in a letter on a conservative Canadian website.

“Mr. President, I now believe there is a high probability that those engaged in the harassment of me and several loved ones and friends are operatives of the Shadow Government trying to bring you and your presidency down,” Bauerle wrote on the website, Canada Free Press.

He warned Trump “to watch your back” while calling upon the president to open a federal probe of illegal surveillance.

“Have your people briefed you on non-linear optics and adaptive camouflage?” he added. “Do you know that it is entirely possible that someone could be very close to you, and you wouldn’t even see them or know they were watching or listening to everything you said and did?

“Your personal safety, President Trump, and the importance of draining the swamp is too great to keep silent any more about the continuing surveillance around my home,” he continued, “and show the public and you some hard evidence.”

Bauerle warned of “those working 24-7 to bring you down.”

In the article titled “Anatomy of the Deep State’s Cloaked Take-Down of the President,” he labeled the Washington “swamp” often cited during the Trump campaign as a “bitter enemy.”

Bauerle did not respond to an email requesting him to comment for this story. Bauerle noted, however, the possibility he could lose his job at WBEN as a result of his warnings to Trump. god I hope so time to go rocker tom.

“If, as Commander in Chief, you request I not release additional photos and videos of this technology in action, I will obey. Sir,” he wrote.

“Isn’t it odd how many of your PRIVATE conversations were leaked to certain people?” he asks. “With all the leaks from your ‘inner circle,’ ” he added, “there is something rotten going on.”

The News previously reported that, during the 2014 incident at his home, Amherst police contacted Crisis Services about their concerns for Bauerle, who consented to a voluntary, psychiatric evaluation at Erie County Medical Center.

But, in October 2016, he told Canada Free Press that he was telling his story, in part, to dispel any notion that he is mentally ill.

Bauerle also supplied a statement at that time from a Buffalo psychiatrist, who indicated no reason for psychotropic medication or for Bauerle to be denied access to his firearms.

It was a funny article. Brought out the latent narcissism in him too. Me, me, me, me.

b.b.

Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread Information