Thread: Buffalo Bills Announce New Stadium Group

Buffalo Bills Announce New Stadium Group

The Buffalo Bills today announced a new seven member stadium group. The full story can be found at All Sports WNY.

SO...these characters are going to decide how and where my tax dollar$ are going to be given away so the elite and the Sunday afternoon beer drinking drunks can party in the parking lot, piss , swear, fight, vomit and abuse one another in a family atmosphere?? in the stands??...and oh ya...watch them try to fly from the upper deck.....sounds wonderful!!

That's a good group - and, really, the only group that matters.

I would not worry about a new stadium being built. The Bill's will leave this area when the new owner from outside this area buys this team. The lease restriction are not that bad a few years down the road. This area can not support an NFL team.
    Russia didn't make me vote for Trump, Hillary did.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lackawanna View Post
    I would not worry about a new stadium being built. The Bill's will leave this area when the new owner from outside this area buys this team. The lease restriction are not that bad a few years down the road. This area can not support an NFL team.
    Yes we can! We're coming back!

We are not a sleepy little town - we are on an international border and the brink of a natural wonder of the world! Buffalo is a GREAT sports town! we have more synergy happening right now than we've had in quite a long time. Now is not the time to lose the Buffalo Bills.

What you mean they cannot, this area has for 54 years supported an NFL team. Thanks to many Canadians too!
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lackawanna View Post
    I completely disagree and the numbers show you are wrong. The Bills generate a PROFIT of $30 MILLION every year after the pay their players, staff, crew everyone and that's not even including revenue sharing. The Bills are immensely profitable and will be for many years. I think whoever buys the team will realize they are a cash cow in this area and you may not get that many other places.
    "We're the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad." --Barack Obama

Thread Information