Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dave Letterman, really?

Dave Letterman, really?

The Onion coulda wrote this.
    Indeed, the Letterman-Palin feud has prompted a question: Can Ball State University's most famous alum become the right's version of Rush Limbaugh — their new public enemy No. 1?
    "[P]ublic enemy No.1?" For real? That hefty, thrice married, sex tourist, opiate addled freak is a dirty liberal's wet dream. El Rushbo ain't public enemy number nothing. The bigger the stage he commands in the GOP, the better. At least as far as most stinky hippies, like myself, are concerned. Comparing Limbaugh with Letterman is nothing but icing on the Silly Cake™.

But seriously, are they really gonna waste energy on Letterman? A man notorious for smacking around high-profile rubes on late night TV. Good luck with that. Perhaps I'll even buy a converter box so I can watch it on my now-analog-broadcast-defunct television.

It does, however, warm my black progressive heart to notice no one on SpeakUp has seemed to freak out about it yet.
    One beautiful thing about having a government of the corporations, by the corporations, and for the corporations is that every disaster is measured in terms of economic loss. It's sort of like getting your arm sheared off in a car accident and thinking, "Damn, now it'll take longer to fold the laundry" as blood spurts from your arteries. - The Rude Pundit

Since Sarah Palin and her model family are public figures
    I'm kind of hoping that David Letterman adds a new, regular segment which
    mocks Mrs. Pain and family out every single night of the week
    barring the network and/or sponsors yanking Letterman's lampooning the Sarah Palin, who unlike John McCain, has not had the dignity nor decency to fade out of the media eye going back to what she does best, ruling Alaska incompetently.

If Rush Linbpig had Letterman's sense of humor, BRAINS and heart,
    Rush wouldn't have very many listeners.

Palin should be ashamed to even APPEAR in the media let alone have the audacity to act as though her daughter and she are "victims."
    Coincidence is the word we use when we can't see the levers and pulleys.

Emma Bull

All I can say is that I sure hope Sarah Palin keeps her name in the news.
    One beautiful thing about having a government of the corporations, by the corporations, and for the corporations is that every disaster is measured in terms of economic loss. It's sort of like getting your arm sheared off in a car accident and thinking, "Damn, now it'll take longer to fold the laundry" as blood spurts from your arteries. - The Rude Pundit

Here's what I love about this:

Conservatives are the ones who are always complaining that they have to be politically correct all the time. (The majority of you reading this fit this profile.)
    And, they blame the Libs for this.

Yet, when a famous Lib makes a politically incorrect joke about a famous Conservative, the Conservatives blow their tops.

Despicable hypocrites.

PS If you're wondering whether or not I'm talking about you, then I probably am.

I just love that it's about Sarah Palin being aggrieved and keeping a high profile in a perpetually outraged sorta way. Teh Stupid™ would burn, I guess, if it wasn't so silly.

After Letterman invited them on the show, Palin made a comment to the effect of "we're best off keeping Willow away from David Letterman."

So, now, tonight, there were morons protesting outside his studio:

Quote Originally Posted by therising View Post
    After Letterman invited them on the show, Palin made a comment to the effect of "we're best off keeping Willow away from David Letterman."

So, now, tonight, there were morons protesting outside his studio:

That's comedy gold! Hopefully one of them protesters gets a permit for an honest-to-goodness organized protest. That dope needs to be covered live, with commentary.

Quote Originally Posted by raoul duke View Post
    It does, however, warm my black progressive heart to notice no one on SpeakUp has seemed to freak out about it yet.
    Only you libtards.
    BTW
    The formally funny Letterman apologized like the little bitch boy he is.

He apologized to both daughters, "and also to the Governor and her family and everybody else who was outraged by the joke," he said as the studio audience applauded. "I'm sorry about it, and I'll try to do better in the future."

Quote Originally Posted by ILOVEDNY View Post
    Only you libtards.
    Yet another excellent comeback by the poster known as ILovedNY.

Only you libtards.
    BTW

He apologized to both daughters, "and also to the Governor and her family and everybody else who was outraged by the joke," he said as the studio audience applauded. "I'm sorry about it, and I'll try to do better in the future."
    Its called "class." Try it sometime along with that weird thing called "thinking."

Emma Bull

Quote Originally Posted by raoul duke View Post
    That's comedy gold! Hopefully one of them protesters gets a permit for an honest-to-goodness organized protest. That dope needs to be covered live, with commentary.
    What loser organized this protest of losers?

That picture looks like a scene out shambling, shuffling zombies out of 'Dawn Of The Dead' (original).

Here's something to keep people awake at night:
    "Sarah Palin might have been our Vice President and likely the President as John McCain might have shuffled off his mortal coil after cheating on Cindy with a high-class hooker or two, so you see..."

I LAUGHED MY TAIL off after I read that Letterman said that "Palin looks like a sluttly stewardess!!!" RIGHT ON THE MONEY!!!

I seriously hope that NONE of these FEEBLE NO LIFE LOSERS protesting Letterman's "HORRIBLE" remarks to Mrs. Dunce are not thinking of hurting Mr. Letterman.

Emma Bull

Only you libtards.
    BTW

You don't think he really meant it, so you?

The real joke is that Palin didn't mind it when they joked about it on SNL.
    Hell, she was on there a week later making fun of herself.

Sarah Palin = Not Relevant

Next please.........
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by therising View Post
    Here's what I love about this:

Conservatives are the ones who are always complaining that they have to be politically correct all the time. (The majority of you reading this fit this profile.)
    And, they blame the Libs for this.

Yet, when a famous Lib makes a politically incorrect joke about a famous Conservative, the Conservatives blow their tops.

Despicable hypocrites.

PS If you're wondering whether or not I'm talking about you, then I probably am.
    Rush Limbaugh is a big fat idiot!

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    Rush Limbaugh is a big fat idiot!
    Now, that's what I'm sayin'.

I wonder what you knuckleheads would be saying if Letterman made the joke about one of Obummer's Daughters or joked about Shelly's "slutty flight attendant" look. Just wondering!
    **free is a trademark of the current U.S. government.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information