Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wow, it sure got quiet...

Wow, it sure got quiet...

The WS forum sure slowed down today.

It seems nobody wants to tell where the $$ for the "Vote No" campaign came from. Nor do they want to make a stink about the guy sitting in the doorway while representing the "Vote No" side, yet they want to talk about a supposed infraction by KG.

What gives?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Human nature. It sad isn't it. Pot calling the kettle black along with hypocrites left and right.

Just look at woody. Kevin was too close... YET we got a photo of the no man with a shirt and sign on no more than 10 feet from the door. If you are going to yell about Kevin, yell about the other man to.

I did answer that question as best I could ( http://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sho...9&postcount=30 ). I do not have any more details because I did not deal with the money end, but if you want to come to our next meeting I am sure your questions will be answered.

Secondly the election inspectors placed a marker at each location indicating the point that electioneering within is prohibited. At Winchester they had two stakes with signs on each side of the parking lot. These markers were actually approximately 20 feet from the entrance so it appears that the inspectors were measuring from the interior entrance to the room that the voting booths were located in.
    “We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.” ― Thomas Jefferson

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    You know what though? It make no dam difference. Way more people are sick of the **** that is going on and that's why there were way more yes votes than no votes.

With less seats to control a town board it will be easier to take control from the current political group basically controlled by labor special interest groups.

I don't think so Res, how would it be easier. In Cheektowaga the Dems are in control, now they elect 1 or 2 at at time instead of 3 or 4. The Dems will still hold the power.
    If it weren't for the United States Military, there would be NO United States of America !

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    You know what though? It make no dam difference. Way more people are sick of the **** that is going on and that's why there were way more yes votes than no votes.

With less seats to control a town board it will be easier to take control from the current political group basically controlled by labor special interest groups.
    isn't kevin gaughan the biggest interest group? threats and intimidation bought votes for yes. bias media reporting and radio not giving anyone opposing a chance to speak. kevin gaughan going into polling place and illegally campaigning will never be answered.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by FisherRd View Post
    The WS forum sure slowed down today.

It seems nobody wants to tell where the $$ for the "Vote No" campaign came from. Nor do they want to make a stink about the guy sitting in the doorway while representing the "Vote No" side, yet they want to talk about a supposed infraction by KG.

What gives?
    now that dan warren answered your question. what answers do you have about kevin gaughan campaigning inside of a polling place?

Quote Originally Posted by Tree_hugger29 View Post
    isn't kevin gaughan the biggest interest group? threats and intimidation bought votes for yes. bias media reporting and radio not giving anyone opposing a chance to speak. kevin gaughan going into polling place and illegally campaigning will never be answered.

BLAH BLAH BLAH!! Yes he convinced 1000 people to change their votes! Didn't you see all those armed men at the doors?
    "I know you guys enjoy reading my stuff because it all makes sense. "

Dumbest post ever! Thanks for the laugh PO!

now that dan warren answered your question. what answers do you have about kevin gaughan campaigning inside of a polling place?
    Um.. Dan basically said he didn't know, which wasn't an answer, CAN YOU ANSWER THE QUESION??? I BET YOU CAN!!
    "I know you guys enjoy reading my stuff because it all makes sense. "

Dumbest post ever! Thanks for the laugh PO!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougles View Post
    BLAH BLAH BLAH!! Yes he convinced 1000 people to change their votes! Didn't you see all those armed men at the doors?
    must not have been at reserve fire where kevin gaughan was campaigning inside. i wonder why.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougles View Post
    Um.. Dan basically said he didn't know, which wasn't an answer, CAN YOU ANSWER THE QUESION??? I BET YOU CAN!!
    the price of plastic signs or kevin gaughan illegally campagining inside of a polling place. which is the least corrupt to you? will you still be questioning the cost of signs when illegal activities come to your town?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    You just lie.. now it's threats and intimidation?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    You just lie.. now it's threats and intimidation?
    i didn't say when. i didn't say by who. doesn't mean things weren't happening because it doesn't make the news. kevin gaughan campaigning in a polling place is not a lie.

I think someone needs a time out, res

i didn't say when. i didn't say by who. doesn't mean things weren't happening because it doesn't make the news. kevin gaughan campaigning in a polling place is not a lie.

I commend people like Kevin Gaughan that speakup and take action. He was able to change parts of a system that everyone put up road blocks to stop.

Hopefully it will spread and infect the rest of the county and eventually the state.

FYI, I did attend Ebenezer school.
    Kiss someone that's different. It helps.
    Lets get the facts first, then go for the jugular!!
    It's all transparent, just read between the lines..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information