Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amherst Pepsi Center Info Needed

Unregistered

Amherst Pepsi Center Info Needed

Does anyone know who:
    1. Owns the Pepsi Center?
    2. Who manages it?
    3. What the agreement is with the individual businesses inside the Center?

There is a business (Prosport Fitness) that is operating inside the building as a fitness training center. Reportedly, the "Owners/Managers" of the Pepsi Center have indicated that Prosport must now share their floor space, and Prosports privately owned equipment, with another fitness group, which will be called Pro Prosport Fitness. I am attempting to help the original Owner of Prosport out and thought that someone here may have some helpful info.

Seems that the original Prosport is doing very well, and that someone wants a cut of their action.

Quote Originally Posted by Truthdetector View Post
    Does anyone know who:
    1. Owns the Pepsi Center?
    2. Who manages it?
    3. What the agreement is with the individual businesses inside the Center?

There is a business (Prosport Fitness) that is operating inside the building as a fitness training center. Reportedly, the "Owners/Managers" of the Pepsi Center have indicated that Prosport must now share their floor space, and Prosports privately owned equipment, with another fitness group, which will be called Pro Prosport Fitness. I am attempting to help the original Owner of Prosport out and thought that someone here may have some helpful info.

Seems that the original Prosport is doing very well, and that someone wants a cut of their action.

Well, you have to understand that the Pepsi center is a little understaffed as we speak, one of their workers killed himself under the 190 in buffalo saturday
    "I know you guys enjoy reading my stuff because it all makes sense. "

Dumbest post ever! Thanks for the laugh PO!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougles View Post
    Well, you have to understand that the Pepsi center is a little understaffed as we speak, one of their workers killed himself under the 190 in buffalo saturday
    Management or staff?

Management or staff?
    I think he was just staff, I had a game at 9am on saturday at the pepsi center and their were a good number undercover cops there. I asked one what their were looking for and he said the guy that shot his wife 8 times in Ton worked their and they were waiting on him.

Doesn't the Town run it?
    "I know you guys enjoy reading my stuff because it all makes sense. "

Dumbest post ever! Thanks for the laugh PO!

Unregistered
    I am pretty sure that it is run by the Town but I want to be sure with facts before I start going after things! Looks like some time is going to be spent at the Town Board Meetings figuring this thing out. I can't see that the Town is going to be thrilled to find out the bully tactics going on.... Anybody from Buffalo News or Channel 2 redcoats listening?

Erie County real Property records list 1615 Amherst Manor Drive as being owned by "Town Of Amherst".

Unregistered
    I think that the Management Team is the problem here...

Unregistered
    Why don't you just set up Michael VanDusen, with a stick and pucks, in front of Pro-Sport Fitness?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfing USA View Post
    Why don't you just set up Michael VanDusen, with a stick and pucks, in front of Pro-Sport Fitness?
    Funny you mention hockey..... because this whole issue is because of hockey teams wanting additional training, without using the original Prosport Fitness group. Sounds like a squeeze play by management to take over a successfull business.

Funny you mention hockey..... because this whole issue is because of hockey teams wanting additional training, without using the original Prosport Fitness group. Sounds like a squeeze play by management to take over a successfull business.
    They are probably just learning from the Obama administration.

Obama 101 - How to take advantage of private industry with virtually no out of pocket cash.
    For further details see Obama and the banking and car industry, How I did it.

**free is a trademark of the current U.S. government.

Unregistered
    Are you sure you have the correct name? Isn't it, 'Proformance Sports Training'?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfing USA View Post
    Are you sure you have the correct name? Isn't it, 'Proformance Sports Training'?
    Surfin' is right again...... I don't write the checks, I'm only the driver!

if you want some lee way be prepared to dole out thousands of dollars in pay offs. the only thing that works in this town is when you start paying off TB employees.
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

Unregistered
    I'm hoping that someone at the news or tv may be interested. But I want to gather as much info first.

I'm betting Guzdek is playing games. He is a real operator. As long as he is bringing in $$, they won't stop him. "They" being the Town Board.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information