Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bove's new paint job.

Bove's new paint job.

Was their ANY evidence of anyone who was for downsizing invovled with this "paint job"? Or was it all speculation on Bove's part and childish reporting on all the media's part?

i still haven't found one WS cop that has any proof that anyone that was PRO downsizing had anything to do with it.

but i have had one tell me they think it was her trying to gain some sympathy!
    "I know you guys enjoy reading my stuff because it all makes sense. "

Dumbest post ever! Thanks for the laugh PO!

Unregistered
    in the police report the WS officer stated it was not a random act. WSPD believe it was an intended target and stated that in their report. she is a high profile person in the town. crim mis charges are facing to the persons responsible. evidence is in the police report. you can call WSPD to verify.

I believe it was all speculation on who did the paint job. How can Bove state that it was because of down sizing when she doesn't know who did it. Could it be because she has been nasty to the residents of this town lately? She has turned into a "queen of mean"! What's with that?!!!! Really not a good way to garner votes for November if she's still around then.

Quote Originally Posted by snowwhite View Post
    I believe it was all speculation on who did the paint job. How can Bove state that it was because of down sizing when she doesn't know who did it. Could it be because she has been nasty to the residents of this town lately? She has turned into a "queen of mean"! What's with that?!!!! Really not a good way to garner votes for November if she's still around then.
    Well can you blame her, the majority of people want to boot here from her job!
    "I know you guys enjoy reading my stuff because it all makes sense. "

Dumbest post ever! Thanks for the laugh PO!

Quote Originally Posted by Dougles View Post
    Well can you blame her, the majority of people want to boot here from her job!
    Tina has changed since losing the Democratic nod to Wally, and ultimately the election. She was once approachable, and easy to speak with, now I'm not so sure. The same can be said for Dale Clarke, who once antagonized the Town Board like no one else. Now, he's just a big a** hole, rude to people who helped him get elected. And, always whining about not getting information. The number of times he's played that card, has cost him any credibility he might have hoped for. Together, they're intolerable!
    I'd rather be hated for who I am... than loved for who I'm not!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho1 View Post
    Tina has changed since losing the Democratic nod to Wally, and ultimately the election. She was once approachable, and easy to speak with, now I'm not so sure. The same can be said for Dale Clarke, who once antagonized the Town Board like no one else. Now, he's just a big a** hole, rude to people who helped him get elected. And, always whining about not getting information. The number of times he's played that card, has cost him any credibility he might have hoped for. Together, they're intolerable!
    People for the most part don't care who helped who or what. They will let you hang and **** on you just like that. Don't expect him to be any different than anyone else.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    People for the most part don't care who helped who or what. They will let you hang and **** on you just like that. Don't expect him to be any different than anyone else.
    do you even know dale?

Quote Originally Posted by Tree_hugger29 View Post
    in the police report the WS officer stated it was not a random act. WSPD believe it was an intended target and stated that in their report. she is a high profile person in the town. crim mis charges are facing to the persons responsible. evidence is in the police report. you can call WSPD to verify.
    How can the WSPD it was not a random act. She lives in an area known for youth drinking and partying at the creek. There is always this type of vandalism in every town. A few years back someone broke my windows in my van in the driveway. It was also the same time i was against the removal of a residential property to put up a Dunkin Donuts drive thru. Bove was for it, so should i have blamed her or DD for the vandalism or was it a few HS kids that took a few beers from their dads fridge and acted stupid. High profile person lol lol lol, she is a part time board member who's days are numbered on the board.

Unregistered
    i am not at liberty to speak for WSPD or their specualtion about other things. i shared with dougy what was written in the report.

do you even know dale?
    Yes, I do. I was there when he decided to run. I was there at fund raisers. I still have his sign in my garage, but I have used it for painting some things. I have his number on my cell phone. And, I've expressed my disappointment to him personally. Anything else?
    I'd rather be hated for who I am... than loved for who I'm not!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho1 View Post
    Yes, I do. I was there when he decided to run. I was there at fund raisers. I still have his sign in my garage, but I have used it for painting some things. I have his number on my cell phone. And, I've expressed my disappointment to him personally. Anything else?
    yes. there is something else. i asked WNYresident if he knows dale. it was the reason i quoted him to ask.

How could the police state in their report that it was an intended act? What proof is there for any of that at all?

One question though, did the police check Bove or Clarke's garage for pink paint? Bet they would have found some...

If it wasn't one of them, and it was "intended" aside from downsizing, unions or americrook issues, anyone think it was done simply because she is a bitch?

Aside from that, anyone notice in the news clip the vehicle in the background? Bove's husband is driving around Town in it (slowing down traffic) displaying "No Downsizing" signs. Its one thing to actively be against the downsizing, but to be so blatant about it. And isn't that a Town vehicle?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    do you even know dale?
    I was referring to people in general. Do you even know Chris Collins? you are very harsh towards him.

How did you see the police report?

Unregistered
    i'm not at liberty to speak for WSPD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information