My neighbor 3 weeks ago had them living in his walls. In the last 2 months the exterminators were called over 8 times to houses in the Woodward - Treehaven area. If you have a dog at your house in that area most likely you have rats living near by. The number one source of food for rats is dog feces. I knew nothing about this untill my son talked to a friend of his that works for a exterminator and was told this. I have see them. In they look like a small squirel, but if you look closely they do not have the big tail. Why would I lie about this? I dont want my property value going down and yes I am embarased my neighborhood has this problem. But it not the taxpayers fault, its because were behind the times getting totes. Why do you think the town went to them? Could one of the reasons be to help stop the rodent problem? Most people that do have a rat problem don't want people to know, thats why many exterminator trucks are unmarked because people want to keep it quiet they think its a reflection on them, but its not