Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Enchanted Media Starts Digging Into Obama

The Enchanted Media Starts Digging Into Obama

Pulitzer them for this hard-hitting expose from AP:
    http://apnews.myway.com/article/20090503/D97UV67O0.html
    Obamas take a walk, holding hands in the evening
    WASHINGTON — The first couple took full advantage of the cool spring night.
    After a date night out on Saturday evening, President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama decided to take a stroll when their motorcade arrived back at the White House.

So they began walking on the driveway of the White House South Lawn while holding hands. First they passed the West Wing, then their children’s swing set. They kept walking, swinging their hands together.

As the Obamas walked behind shrubbery and out of sight, the unscripted moment left reporters guessing where they were going. To the vegetable garden? The basketball court? No final word, but they eventually came back the same way from where they started, rounding out their 8-minute walk.

And if you think the "slobbering love affair" can get no worse, you obviously haven't seen Michelle Obama's new sex-kitten pictures.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/you/...President.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MissyO.jpg 
Views:	205 
Size:	47.9 KB 
ID:	2600  

First Amendment rights are like muscles, if you don't exercise them they will atrophy.

Unregistered
    Christening the shrubbery?

Quote Originally Posted by ILOVEDNY View Post
    Pulitzer them for this hard-hitting expose from AP:
    http://apnews.myway.com/article/20090503/D97UV67O0.html
    Obamas take a walk, holding hands in the evening
    WASHINGTON — The first couple took full advantage of the cool spring night.
    After a date night out on Saturday evening, President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama decided to take a stroll when their motorcade arrived back at the White House.

So they began walking on the driveway of the White House South Lawn while holding hands. First they passed the West Wing, then their children’s swing set. They kept walking, swinging their hands together.

As the Obamas walked behind shrubbery and out of sight, the unscripted moment left reporters guessing where they were going. To the vegetable garden? The basketball court? No final word, but they eventually came back the same way from where they started, rounding out their 8-minute walk.

And if you think the "slobbering love affair" can get no worse, you obviously haven't seen Michelle Obama's new sex-kitten pictures.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/you/...President.html
    Hey. I know he's basically a puppet but what in hell is wrong with a husband & wife, President & First Lady or not, openly showing affection towards each other? What's the big deal?

On the "same side of the coin" kind of, I honestly think that Obama's celebrity "the American public must love me" campaign has become nauseating and who ever is behind making Obama "lovable" should let him earn the respect and thanks of the American people (speaking in reference in this FAKE Democracy with Obama ACTING as a (SMART) PUPPET President).

But what would President Obama have to GAIN from showing open & honest affection to his wife? Nothing.
    Doubt if the two get a "cheap thrill" making the press & public gossip either.

And no. I'm not "speaking out of both sides of my mouth" because until Obama gives SOLID reasons HOW and WHY the amnesty bill will benefit America,
    WHY he's EXPANDING our military presence in parts of the Middle East and some other questionable stuff-
    I do not trust him.

But I'd much rather see a much more NORMAL "happy and stable family" in the White House instead of the DYS-functional zombie freakshow that just left.

ILOVEDNY, You're sounding like Fox! "Are President Obama and the First Lady trying to have a THIRD CHILD on the White House lawn? We'll have more details later with this BREAKING STORY!! What's that, Mike? An asteroid's going to hit the earth? So what! Keep covering this new Obama scandal! Our viewers want the TRUTH, dammit and that's what we're gonna give em!! Hey, Fox viewers! Wanna autographed photo of Bill O' Reilly and Geraldo in drag? Just send a self addressed envelope to-"
    Coincidence is the word we use when we can't see the levers and pulleys.

Emma Bull

And I'd take Michelle Obama over Ann The Man Coulter in a second!
    Last edited by Dumbfounded; May 3rd, 2009 at 11:44 PM. Reason: slight editing

Emma Bull

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbfounded View Post
    And I'd take Michelle Obama over Ann The Man Coulter in a second!
    I realize you're into Star Wars, but never knew you had a thing for Chewbacca.

I really don't see how some people cannot get past the man to see the policies are atrocious!

That is, of course, unless they are just loving what he is "giving" them.
    **free is a trademark of the current U.S. government.

Quote Originally Posted by mikenold View Post
    I really don't see how some people cannot get past the man to see the policies are atrocious!

That is, of course, unless they are just loving what he is "giving" them.
    I personally know a lot of Obama supporters, but NONE of those are like the ones depicted in your cartoon.

I guess it makes you feel better to think the way you do.

Right now you are in the DENIAL stage. Once you (and your conservative friends) realize that there are actually legitimate reasons for supporting Obama, and realize that people on the other side have honest valid opinions, only then can the republican/conservative movement get back on track.

Until then, you're just a whiner.

Unregistered
    This isn't a cartoon...

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    I personally know a lot of Obama supporters, but NONE of those are like the ones depicted in your cartoon.

Right now you are in the DENIAL stage. Once you (and your conservative friends) realize that there are actually legitimate reasons for supporting Obama, and realize that people on the other side have honest valid opinions, only then can the republican/conservative movement get back on track.

Hop on the couch with your friends Brandon.
    **free is a trademark of the current U.S. government.

Ironically, she's got a Sony Viao laptop that's not made in America. So much for the UNION support

And before anyone make comments a lot of the HP, Apples and toshiba's are made in the states, even dells!
    "I know you guys enjoy reading my stuff because it all makes sense. "

Dumbest post ever! Thanks for the laugh PO!

Quote Originally Posted by Surfing USA View Post
    I realize you're into Star Wars, but never knew you had a thing for Chewbacca.

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha hee hee hoo hoo heh heh-I just peed my pants!!!!
    Jesus, you're hilarious, Surfing!

I'd STILL jump Michele Obama's bones over Sarah Palin in a second because for one thing, Palin wouldn't even move! Necrophilia, I tell ya!
    It'd be like being in a morturary with the corpses like I used to years ago when I lived in-Uh oh...Heh heh heh...Uhhhh...
    Just kidding.

And I'm into Star Trek more than Star Wars, Surf!
    Have you seen what the new Lt. Uhuru looks like?! WoooooWEE!!! NICE!!!!
    Yum!!!

But Michelle Obama's VERY attractive, natural looking unlike Sarah Inch Of Makeup Fake Glasses Palin.

What were we talking about?

Oh. Yeah, Surfing. How YOU think that Michelle Obama (in that particular photo) looks like Chewbacca from Star Wars which brings me back over thirty years when a friend of mine (black) yelled at his sister, calling her Chewbacca (she DID LOOK LIKE HIM) although years later his sister was SIZZLING!!!

Did you know that the sound effects guy from Star Wars used a BEAR for Chewbacca's voice? Its true! Honest!

Emma Bull

And your still a Kool-Aid drinker. No thanks no support from me,remember the soup bowl is round.

Quote Originally Posted by Cgoodsp466 View Post
    And your still a Kool-Aid drinker. No thanks no support from me,remember the soup bowl is round.
    At least my kool-aid sustains me. You're just drinking poison.

Unregistered
    At least my kool-aid sustains me. You're just drinking poison.

As stated by Jim Jones!!! (By the way, your avitar sucks.... I'll keep mine!)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information