Quote Originally Posted by SabreTooth View Post
how do you know this is a lie or "a whopper of a story?" who could make this stuff up, pretty specific and detailed, and why?
I was told it was made up. When you read the complaint including the ramifications of lying in a federal court it makes you wonder how can it be all lies. I also believe our town hold's all these characters liable for their actions. Do you want to pay for this BS?

I would like to know if Kevin who is our town attorney told the town board which is controlled by the "Cheektowaga Democratic Party" that if this issue isn't handle properly that it may cost us property owners legal fees and a settlement. If he did why would the town board turn a blind eye to the situation. You read the document and this issue has been going on for more than a weekend or two.

Ms. Sprada was hired by Defendant in May 2010 and transferred to the position of Sewer Maintenance Worker in August 2011. In 2013, she was promoted to the position of Senior Sewer Maintenance Worker.
Looks like it may have started August 2011 and continued at least into 2013. I would like to know how many times during that time frame was this brought up to our Town Board?

While she was employed as a clerk typist, Defendant’s Supervisor, Bob Latshaw, told Ms. Sprada that some of the men who worked in the Sewer Maintenance Department behaved inappropriately at work. Supervisor Latshaw told Ms. Sprada that one male employee masturbated in one of the work trucks
So at that time why wasn't there any action to handle this matter?

Within a month or two of transferring to the position of Sewer Maintenance Worker, Ms. Sprada spoke to Supervisor Latshaw about the men’s comments when she went to the restroom. In response, Supervisor Latshaw laughed and said that the comments insinuating that anyone who went upstairs was going to perform oral sex on the managers
was a “long standing joke.”
So this was an ongoing practice with our employees?

Ms. Sprada observed that any co-workers who complained about the men’s behavior was either ostracized or harassed. As such, she was fearful to complain.
Will any of these co-workers testify in her behalf? If so I want to know why the Town Board which is controlled by the "Cheektowaga Democratic Party" ignored the past complaints.