Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets see who is in line to get the foremans Jobs.

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Lets see who is in line to get the foremans Jobs.

One foremans job is Patty J's Son Timmy J. who is right under MAXs ASS of all people....

The other is going to ZYDELS Step Uncle who works in the Garage.

I wonder how many resumes were collected for these positions. There are many good forman unemployeed in WNY and seeing we pay the bill don't you want the best/brightest not the most politically connected?

So has Patty J and Zydel activily poltiically or do they look out for our residents best interest?

res, you got that nose working you sniffed them two out....damn!
    could be,,, the pack tells me lots of politicial stuff going on. one of my friends (max the short hair pointer) that was locked up in the pound last week seen pat going over to sanitaion to vist max.

You must have good informents to get those names.
    Patty J has done some good work and has put on people
    that are not related to her.One of the few who tries to help good workers.
    As for Zydel just one of Maxs buddies

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    You don't have a clue how many people are finally sick and tired of all this crap. IT's all at our expense and children's expense. No one gives away favors on my money.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin View Post
    Patty J has done some good work and has put on people
    that are not related to her.One of the few who tries to help good workers.
    As for Zydel just one of Maxs buddies

Because I really don't know anything about patty J can you fill me in on the good work that was done? I'd like to know why I pay over $5000 in property/school taxes to live in Cheektowaga.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I'd like to know why I pay over $5000 in property/school taxes to live in Cheektowaga.

it's because your "rich" and you have to pay your "fair share"!
    "I know you guys enjoy reading my stuff because it all makes sense. "

Dumbest post ever! Thanks for the laugh PO!

One foremans job is Patty J's Son Timmy J. who is right under MAXs ASS of all people....

The other is going to ZYDELS Step Uncle who works in the Garage.

I wonder how many resumes were collected for these positions. There are many good forman unemployeed in WNY and seeing we pay the bill don't you want the best/brightest not the most politically connected?

So has Patty J and Zydel activily poltiically or do they look out for our residents best interest?
    This is what I found out today "cheeks is right good sniffing'' ZYDEL has a relative this person is a mechanic and working in the garage and is a front runner for the job but you never know with these donkies we have on the town board now.

Pat J. son Timmy could be in the mix but I heard alot of names today mostly people from the outside with political ties or a friend of the guy that is running this dept. I really don't think our new supervisor wants to go in that direction but thats all you need a four votes.

The intresting part will be when all these blue collar employees start to retire in the next 8 to 15 months....Mass Exodus the politicians will have a field day hiring all there political cronies.
    Last edited by monkeyman; April 13th, 2009 at 05:21 PM.

I would think that the most qualified person to get up and running would be someone internally that has been there awhile and knows the job. In the non government world they would be more likely to promote someone internally that knows how to do the work and has been there a while. I don't think they do that enough. They didn't do it in the Clerk's office that is for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by RagnarThePirate View Post
    I would think that the most qualified person to get up and running would be someone internally that has been there awhile and knows the job. In the non government world they would be more likely to promote someone internally that knows how to do the work and has been there a while. I don't think they do that enough. They didn't do it in the Clerk's office that is for sure.
    ya right... in this town qualifed! i can only imagine how many qualifed people they have overlooked over the years. for F&F

What Council person has the next picks heard some blue collar openings are coming up

Foreman

There are supposedly 5 people being interviewed for the position.
    These are the people being interviewed.
    Jack the Plumber
    Bill the Electrician
    John C. from Building and Grounds
    Ray B. from Town Park
    Gary S...His wife is a Secretary at Highway
    I really don't understand why they even need to fill that position seeing that they moved the secretary from buildings and grounds out to Losson Rd park and then she quit.And seeing that John J."Mr.Someone will get fired if I take over your department"..Got extra money for taking over the Building and Grounds department when they merged,I would think this is a good time to save money and maybe just give the guys over there a little pay raise and not fill it at all.
    But All in all I am not a betting gentleman but would put my money on Ray B. seeing that he wanted Jr's position because of the 5k upgrade.

I also heard that one of the engineers is up for the position.Don't know if it is just a rumor,but it would seem to me that if the rumor is true that it makes sense to have a well educated individual in a position of that responsibility.As for eliminating the position altogether,sure that makes sense but it doesn't make any sense to give the other men in the department an upgrade when John J. could just do what he normally does and pretty much run the show over there.Jabba the Hut can do it all,just ask the dillusional town board!

Quote Originally Posted by Knowitall View Post
    There are supposedly 5 people being interviewed for the position.
    These are the people being interviewed.
    Jack the Plumber
    Bill the Electrician
    John C. from Building and Grounds
    Ray B. from Town Park
    Gary S...His wife is a Secretary at Highway
    I really don't understand why they even need to fill that position seeing that they moved the secretary from buildings and grounds out to Losson Rd park and then she quit.And seeing that John J."Mr.Someone will get fired if I take over your department"..Got extra money for taking over the Building and Grounds department when they merged,I would think this is a good time to save money and maybe just give the guys over there a little pay raise and not fill it at all.
    But All in all I am not a betting gentleman but would put my money on Ray B. seeing that he wanted Jr's position because of the 5k upgrade.
    the plumber is out he don't even live in the town, (now that would not look good) and is a union official. the electrician is out because big johnny his boss is not a bill fan. if i had to bet my box of pig ears(basted ones not smoked) it might go to the outside maybe Gary from what i hear good friend of big johnny. they have to have interviews just to make it look good these goof-ball politicians have this guy picked and im sure demo chairman MAX has his nose in it. Knowitall clam down you are rambling easy............boy you sound like a pissed off employee.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Max is sanitation dept. this job thats up is building dept.

It falls under the parks guy John J. He is up max's ass but I told max is going to have a lot of say in this hire. Why is Frank Max putting his two cents into the hiring? Did the town board pull his resume out? If they do they would not be taking his advice would they?

Doesn't Mark W have say in this?

Max is sanitation dept. this job thats up is building dept.

It falls under the parks guy John J. He is up max's ass but I told max is going to have a lot of say in this hire. Why is Frank Max putting his two cents into the hiring? Did the town board pull his resume out? If they do they would not be taking his advice would they?

Doesn't Mark W have say in this?
    Mark Wagner has no say in this job, he is on the other side of the fence when it comes to politics in the town. Frank Max is the Democratic chairman of the town which is being run out of the Sanitation Dept. I am sure he is checking his ticket list to see if the guys that are up for the new job have been backing the party.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information