Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does this name ring a bell to anyone

Question Does this name ring a bell to anyone

http://www.townofboston.com/code.php

Just wondering if Mr. Juda has any connection to anyone in Lackawanna?

This position was created by Democratic Chairman Town Supervisor William Eagan when he took control of the town board.
    I never said I had no idea about most of the things you said I said I had no idea about.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    DAVID M. JUDA - DEPUTY CODE ENFORCEMENT OFFICER
    Is that like another person who inspects code issues? Or just someone in waiting encase something happens to the actual code officer?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Is that like another person who inspects code issues? Or just someone in waiting encase something happens to the actual code officer?
    From what I hear thru the grapevine, he's in a training type position. What duties and functions he performs for the town is anyones guess..........
    I never said I had no idea about most of the things you said I said I had no idea about.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Anyone working in the town know what the position pays?

Eagan and Favors

David Juda is the nephew of the old City of Lackawanna Attorney Richard Juda . William Eagan made a position for him in the Town of Boston more or less as a spy in the Building Department. Before Eagan the Building department had one part time person (Dennis Kramer) doing the inspection and building permits. Now we have 3 part time positions. Paying:

Code Enforcement Officer, PT 15,000/Yr.
    2 Dep. Code Enforcement Officer, PT 8,000/Yr.

So this favor Eagan owed to Juda costs the Town of Boston $31,000 per year. Dennis Kramer made approx $7,000 per year.

David Juda

David Juda is NOT the nephew of the old City attorney.

Dave is Rich's brother

Quote Originally Posted by sneakers77 View Post
    http://www.townofboston.com/code.php

Just wondering if Mr. Juda has any connection to anyone in Lackawanna?

This position was created by Democratic Chairman Town Supervisor William Eagan when he took control of the town board.
    So far not much information about Dave M. Juda on this thread. He is the Deputy Code Enforcement Officer for Boston. You should see what he is doing in Lackawanna. I'm sure this is the same guy, he lives on Lower East Hill Rd. in Colden NY. I just saw one of his properties that he has for sale. It is demolished down to the studs. The home is classified with the City of Lackawanna as a 3 family residence. He has it torn apart to a single unit with 2 bathrooms.

The ad claims 90% complete, I suppose so, if he means demo. All this work without permits. I know these are violations with the City of Lackawanna, especially the change in occupancy. I pitty anyone that buys it, because I'm sure Lackawanna Code Enforcement will pounce on the new owner with violations. I imagine they leave Juda alone because of some sort of relationship.

Here is the ad from the Blasdell/Lackawanna PennySaver:
    HANDY MAN Special, 2 Family Home, New Windows, Siding 90% complete, Interior needs complete renovation. 41 Parkview, Lackawanna. $15,000. 822-4845.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by tiredofbs View Post
    Here is the ad from the Blasdell/Lackawanna PennySaver:
    HANDY MAN Special, 2 Family Home, New Windows, Siding 90% complete, Interior needs complete renovation. 41 Parkview, Lackawanna. $15,000. 822-4845.
    Nice profit, if he gets it.

He paid a whopping $100.00 for the property on 10/16/2000.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfing USA View Post
    Nice profit, if he gets it.

He paid a whopping $100.00 for the property on 10/16/2000.
    Yes, it is a nice profit if he gets it. I guess he should't have to obey any laws since he's a law enforcer himself. Silly me, I keep thinking we should all be treated equally.

I know Dave

I know him personally.

Not a bad guy at all, and definitely not a scam artist. Does good work, too when he was in the contracting business.

Quote Originally Posted by LAsurvivor View Post
    I know him personally.

Not a bad guy at all, and definitely not a scam artist. Does good work, too when he was in the contracting business.

Hi LAsurvivor.

He may not be a bad guy, but that doesn't mean he should be allowed to break the law. You can't change the occupancy of a residence without a permit. Plumbing and electrical permits are necessary. I'm sure Mr. Juda knows that.

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofbs View Post
    Hi LAsurvivor.

He may not be a bad guy, but that doesn't mean he should be allowed to break the law. You can't change the occupancy of a residence without a permit. Plumbing and electrical permits are necessary. I'm sure Mr. Juda knows that.
    Agreed. Do you know for sure that there are no permits?

Quote Originally Posted by LAsurvivor View Post
    Agreed. Do you know for sure that there are no permits?
    Yes. I looked at the property and spoke to him. I asked him about any violations on the property and he said there were none. Then I asked about the electrical and plumbing and asked about permits. He said permits weren't needed. They certainly are needed in Lackawanna.

I wonder if Ralph Miranda, the new Director of Development knows about this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information