Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bove is Back!

Quote Originally Posted by eagle246810 View Post
    Rolling debt is the answer to your question. The original grants were administered to TWS because AmeriCorps was a town dept. Now, americorps is paying the debt back federally. Funny how our national government supports progams that our miesly little town despises.
    I find it hard to believe that you think our town despises Americorps when it gave them over 3 million dollars to run their programs over the years! Americorps was never a town department! The youth bureau is and ML was the Ex. Dir of that, but the Americorps program was just that - a program run by ML. And further more, Americorps is a great program, but it is not being run correctly by ML. In point, the debt he has run up!

Quote Originally Posted by snowwhite View Post
    Americorps is a great program, but it is not being run correctly by ML. In point, the debt he has run up!
    You have not demonstrrated anything. You are just a bitter former Americorp employee who is trying to internet blog/defame her former employer. Why don't you just move on?

must be more then one poisen apple

Quote Originally Posted by Manuel View Post
    You have not demonstrrated anything. You are just a bitter former Americorp employee who is trying to internet blog/defame her former employer. Why don't you just move on?
    Poor Manny, you get so upset when people pick on Marky. You can't stand to have anyone find fault with him. You need to get a life and stop being manipulated by ML. I'm sure you would be much happier if you did!

Poor Manny, you get so upset
    Poor SnowWhite. Why not vent and let us know why it didn't work out for you and your Americorp employment.

Poor SnowWhite. Why not vent and let us know why it didn't work out for you and your Americorp employment.
    I thank God everyday that I didn't have to work for that man!

I thank God everyday that I didn't have to work for that man!
    Ah comeon Snow. We all know you came up short. It's ok, not everyone can make the cut. What happened to make you so bitter?

Listen, Gary...

Ah comeon Snow. We all know you came up short. It's ok, not everyone can make the cut. What happened to make you so bitter?
    You don't know jack-squat about Snow- you're a mean spirited know-it-all who don't really know nutt'n. There's so much crap you've been fed you can't see straight. I'll tell you that Snow stands head and shoulders above any of those twisted, lying, flakes you listen to. And that includes the person closest to you!

Quote Originally Posted by OldTymeRevival View Post
    You don't know jack-squat about Snow- you're a mean spirited know-it-all who don't really know nutt'n. There's so much crap you've been fed you can't see straight. I'll tell you that Snow stands head and shoulders above any of those twisted, lying, flakes you listen to. And that includes the person closest to you!
    Wow, so much anger and spew from someone seemingly of a religious vent. I guess you go to the revival meetings for the music, not the message.

Let me tell you...

Wow, so much anger and spew from someone seemingly of a religious vent. I guess you go to the revival meetings for the music, not the message.

I consider your last post regarding Snow White an attack of character and performance, of which you know nothing about and only repeat what it is you have heard. You're dead wrong, but more- I won't sit idly by when good people are attacked in any form, by any one.

Quote Originally Posted by OldTymeRevival View Post
    I consider your last post..
    Sounds like Snow needed to call out the cavilry. I thought she could take care of herself, but I guess not.

you WP kiss a**es will believe anything in writing. Comprehend and understand the facts for once in your life and stop jumping on the bandwagon.

Quote Originally Posted by eagle246810 View Post
    you WP kiss a**es will believe anything in writing. Comprehend and understand the facts for once in your life and stop jumping on the bandwagon.
    And I suppose you believe everything in writing that ML put in his article for the Bee this month?! There are more lies in that piece than there is truth!

as a matter of fact yes. Do yourself a favor and put a FOIL request to good use.

Quote Originally Posted by be true to yourself View Post
    According to this Monday's agenda...

Councilwoman Bove re Support for director of Burchfield Nature & Art Center

I heard rumors that CB is finally throwing off the shackles of Mark Schroeder and going back to voting with her heart.

This Monday she will pledge the support of the Town Grant Writer to help build back the Burchfield Foundation.

A first step in ridding the town of Americorps, which she apparently now admits was a mistake on her part! She may also ask for a termination of their lease and use of the BNAC.

Time to support Mrs. Bove and join with her in ridding this town of ML once and for all.

Thank you, CB. Welcome back! We missed you!

Give me a break I say clean out board in election and get some brains on the board not kiss a** for the party

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information