Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bove is Back!

Bove is Back!

According to this Monday's agenda...

Councilwoman Bove re Support for director of Burchfield Nature & Art Center

I heard rumors that CB is finally throwing off the shackles of Mark Schroeder and going back to voting with her heart.

This Monday she will pledge the support of the Town Grant Writer to help build back the Burchfield Foundation.

A first step in ridding the town of Americorps, which she apparently now admits was a mistake on her part! She may also ask for a termination of their lease and use of the BNAC.

Time to support Mrs. Bove and join with her in ridding this town of ML once and for all.

Thank you, CB. Welcome back! We missed you!

Unregistered
    if it's true i hope more follow her leadership. we need someone in the assembly to do more than kissing ass. mark only knows how to spend pork and suck up. he always has a story to go with every question he's asked. instead of giving a yes or no, mark gives a good song and dance without an answer.

Its about Time!

I was beginning to lose hope that CB would ever see the forest through the trees, but it looks like she has finally seen the light! Maybe being free of the politicans who have held her down for soooo long has brought her to her senses. Its a new day for Burchfield and hopefully it will become the jewel of Ebenezer once more!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by snowwhite View Post
    see the forest through the trees,
    what else is there in a forest but trees? say it like you mean it. someone is seeing through the bull **** of mark schroeder.

My god is this for real? I was never that big of a supporter of Bove, but if she is willing to stand up for all the non sense that has gone on for the past year, I say let's show her all the support we can.

Wouldn't it almost be weird to see Bove and Piotrowski vote in unison?

I have a feeling Monday Night could be one of the biggest Town Board Meetings in recent history. Burchfield, the Town Attorney's....

I saw in the WS Bee that there is also a Public Work Session on the Burchfield Nature and Art Center. Could it be that the right thing will finally be done and the attention and support the Burchfield should have had all along will finally be pledged?

Unregistered
    ghost, anyone willing to shake the dust off from schroeder is worth supporting. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Tree_hugger29 View Post
    ghost, anyone willing to shake the dust off from schroeder is worth supporting. :-)
    I must admit that I do not know much about Mark Schroeder. Was he influencing Bove? What interest would he have in influency town politics?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostofCharles View Post
    What interest would he have in influency town politics?
    votes for himself.

There must be an election coming up soon...

Didn't she "see the light" prior to last election only to confuse many of her supporters after the election?
    This seems like another "Seneca Mall" moment.

Quote Originally Posted by FisherRd View Post
    There must be an election coming up soon...
    Didn't she "see the light" prior to last election only to confuse many of her supporters after the election?
    This seems like another "Seneca Mall" moment.
    A more suitable title for this thread would be:
    "The Many Faces of Tina"

As for the Seneca Mall and surrounding area........so so sad
    A remark should only hurt within it's proportion of what is true.

You bet!

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit of Ebenezer View Post
    A more suitable title for this thread would be:
    "The Many Faces of Tina"

As for the Seneca Mall and surrounding area........so so sad
    The many faces, indeed! She has become such a disappointment over the past year- mean, vindictive, and as rude a person as we've ever experienced. She didn't get, nor deserve, the supervisors position and she clearly no longer deserves to sit as a town board member.

Time to throw "both of her" out!

Quote Originally Posted by be true to yourself View Post
    Councilwoman Bove re Support for director of Burchfield Nature & Art Center
    The WS town funding for director was ended with the Andrew's quitting a half dozen times. The new director Mark Carra (?) is not funded through the town, and the bank account funding his pay will soon run out. Why MC could not have picked up Andrew's pay line I do not understand.
    This Monday she will pledge the support of the Town Grant Writer to help build back the Burchfield Foundation.
    This might be a nice gesture, but hardly is hard support for this find and popular part of the town.
    A first step in ridding the town of Americorps, which she apparently now admits was a mistake on her part! She may also ask for a termination of their lease and use of the BNAC.
    This is a nice thought, but kind of silly in that Americorp pays for the bond issue which was never voted for by the town voters. They pay about five thousand dollars a month in rent to cover the bond. I do not see how you could evict Americorp without a funding source for the remaining bond issue.

As far as the space in the town is concerned, the logical thing would be to help out the Catholic Church and take over the Catherine of Siena building for the police department leaving the jail at town hall where the courts are. That would free area enough within town hall for the needed extra space. Of course, this would also require a bond issue which might require a general election vote.

What is strange with Mr. Lawson is that he was terminated from the town payroll with in the incoming of WP. One of the first things WP wanted to do away with was the summer youth program run by Mr. Lawson as cheap subsidized baby sitting. Much of the labor involved was volunteered. Presumably, Mr. Lawson can smell the youth director job when/if Americorp splits from the town, but why would Mr. Lawson seem to align with WP? He would seem to me to be at odds with WP which brought an end to Mr. Lawson's employment with the town. You have to follow the money, but I don't understnd his reasoning, except that he may have been promised a job by WP given such and such happen.

Boy, Manny-

Quote Originally Posted by Manuel View Post
    The WS town funding for director was ended with the Andrew's quitting a half dozen times. The new director Mark Carra (?) is not funded through the town, and the bank account funding his pay will soon run out. Why MC could not have picked up Andrew's pay line I do not understand.

This might be a nice gesture, but hardly is hard support for this find and popular part of the town.

This is a nice thought, but kind of silly in that Americorp pays for the bond issue which was never voted for by the town voters. They pay about five thousand dollars a month in rent to cover the bond. I do not see how you could evict Americorp without a funding source for the remaining bond issue.

As far as the space in the town is concerned, the logical thing would be to help out the Catholic Church and take over the Catherine of Siena building for the police department leaving the jail at town hall where the courts are. That would free area enough within town hall for the needed extra space. Of course, this would also require a bond issue which might require a general election vote.

What is strange with Mr. Lawson is that he was terminated from the town payroll with in the incoming of WP. One of the first things WP wanted to do away with was the summer youth program run by Mr. Lawson as cheap subsidized baby sitting. Much of the labor involved was volunteered. Presumably, Mr. Lawson can smell the youth director job when/if Americorp splits from the town, but why would Mr. Lawson seem to align with WP? He would seem to me to be at odds with WP which brought an end to Mr. Lawson's employment with the town. You have to follow the money, but I don't understnd his reasoning, except that he may have been promised a job by WP given such and such happen.

Are you ever hoodwinked! Someone has talked in your ear and you're now talking out of your arse! You better hope MR. Lawson doesn't sue your arse, too! I think you are way off in this post- do your homework and get the facts straight, unless truth and integrity are not your strong suit!

Quote Originally Posted by OldTymeRevival View Post
    [/SIZE]
    Are you ever hoodwinked! Someone has talked in your ear and you're now talking out of your arse! You better hope MR. Lawson doesn't sue your arse, too! I think you are way off in this post- do your homework and get the facts straight, unless truth and integrity are not your strong suit!
    Strange talk for commentary on a political board and by a 'lady'. Political motivation is fair game for speculation, as is performance in case you never guessed.

No, you're wrong:

Quote Originally Posted by Manuel View Post
    Strange talk for commentary on a political board and by a 'lady'. Political motivation is fair game for speculation, as is performance in case you never guessed.
    You weren't speculating, and it wasn't political speculation when you made statements about Mr. Lawson's employment. There you made your mistake, and it speaks to maligning and defamation of Mr. Lawson. Read your post- pay more attention.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information