Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Jarczyk and Lawson announce run for TB

I am curious, are "generational workers" a bad thing? A child following in a parent's footsteps, to me is called tradition, something that has been celebrated in this country from its inception. I am not sure why people would consider that a bad thing.

Nepotism, on the other hand, is shameful. Abusing power and offering jobs to friends and family is awful, and a problem in West Seneca.

To me, lets get back to when the best and most qualified person gets the job. Enabling kiss asses and shameless self promoters needs to end.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostofCharles View Post
    I am curious, are "generational workers" a bad thing? A child following in a parent's footsteps, to me is called tradition, something that has been celebrated in this country from its inception. I am not sure why people would consider that a bad thing.

Nepotism, on the other hand, is shameful. Abusing power and offering jobs to friends and family is awful, and a problem in West Seneca.

To me, lets get back to when the best and most qualified person gets the job. Enabling kiss asses and shameless self promoters needs to end.
    a secretary in a government office who gets their job because they were bounced from a different department is like welfare. they stay on no matter how bad they are. cash and perks because they know how to smooch. i've heard it before. get my kid a job because i have a job and 6 of my family members have a job in the town too. a granddaughter becoming a police officer like her father and his father before is good tradition.

Quote Originally Posted by Tree_hugger29 View Post
    a granddaughter becoming a police officer like her father and his father before is good tradition.
    except granddad and papa had to go and pull some strings at town hall to get little suzie her job because she wasn't top of the list.

Quote Originally Posted by CSense View Post
    So are you saying that it's bad there are generational workers? So are you saying generational cops and fireman are as bad as generational politicians and government workers? If not, why? Are they above everyone else? Do they get a free pass at pulling strings to get their family and friends into those jobs?

Do tell.
    Probably strings are pulled. Certainly name recognition is a benefit. The police chief has a Gehen on the force, could it be a relative?

Unregistered
    except granddad and papa had to go and pull some strings at town hall to get little suzie her job because she wasn't top of the list.
    little suzie graduates top of her class. earns her badge. strings are pulled more often to get family members a job in government. what has someone's kid earned? or a brother? or a spouse? besides a free job and government perks?

little suzie graduates top of her class. earns her badge. strings are pulled more often to get family members a job in government. what has someone's kid earned? or a brother? or a spouse? besides a free job and government perks?
    No little suzie didn't go to college she passed the civil service test but she wasn't in the top three, so dada went to see want the pols could do. Little suzie gets in but she's not a bad person nor her parent.

Little bobby, son of a former councilmember, went to college but can't find a job. So he goes to Town hall to see his buddy the current pol. There's a job at the ice rink and gets a job. Yikes little bobby is bad and so is his nepotist father.

Oh, the hypocrisy!

Unregistered
    No little suzie didn't go to college she passed the civil service test but she wasn't in the top three, so dada went to see want the pols could do. Little suzie gets in but she's not a bad person nor her parent.

Little bobby, son of a former councilmember, went to college but can't find a job. So he goes to Town hall to see his buddy the current pol. There's a job at the ice rink and gets a job. Yikes little bobby is bad and so is his nepotist father.

Oh, the hypocrisy!
    little tommy didn't go to college. his mommy and daddy get him a job after graduation. they both have government jobs since their graduations. they got from a brother. little tommy could get a job working at a donut shop. he has work ability but whines too much. little suzie passed training. works a good job. cracking down on crime in west seneca. little suzie works long hours. she works over time. she's earned her placement as a town employee.

So are you saying that it's bad there are generational workers? So are you saying generational cops and fireman are as bad as generational politicians and government workers? If not, why? Are they above everyone else? Do they get a free pass at pulling strings to get their family and friends into those jobs?

Do tell.
    That toadie has no idea what he's saying.

little suzie passed training. works a good job. cracking down on crime in west seneca. little suzie works long hours. she works over time. she's earned her placement as a town employee.
    suzie looks fondly at the way her daddy influenced the pols to get her ahead of other deserving candidates, she has joined the ranks of her father and grandfather soaking off the public tit and it makes her proud, ot is just another way to soak them in the future, "pad that pension" suzie's dad always says, "ya never know when the public will find out that we are squeezing them for all they got"

she's earned her placement as another connected pos nepotist ready to help out another friend or family member enter the ranks of "public servant"

Unregistered
    suzie looks fondly at the way her daddy influenced the pols to get her ahead of other deserving candidates, she has joined the ranks of her father and grandfather soaking off the public tit and it makes her proud, ot is just another way to soak them in the future, "pad that pension" suzie's dad always says, "ya never know when the public will find out that we are squeezing them for all they got"

she's earned her placement as another connected pos nepotist ready to help out another friend or family member enter the ranks of "public servant"
    little suzie can kick the butt of any guy on the force. she's a tough cookie. daddy didn't get her to the department. she did it all by herself. how many can be said about friends and family who sit on their backsides in town hall? the ones who got jobs because they have family members who smooch up with polticians. little suzie is here to protect your butt. not kiss it. didn't you know?

little suzie can kick the butt of any guy on the force. she's a tough cookie. daddy didn't get her to the department. she did it all by herself. how many can be said about friends and family who sit on their backsides in town hall? the ones who got jobs because they have family members who smooch up with polticians. little suzie is here to protect your butt. not kiss it. didn't you know?
    little suzie, besides getting in due to daddy's connections, used her minority status bonus points to push her high enough to be reached. Although physically incapable of actually holding the job, the department is now fearful of a lawsuit and must keep the little princess instead of firing her for poor performance.
    her daddy couldn't be more proud of her underachieving daughter, because, alas, she's a figured out how to use the same slimy tactics a pol would do to keep her public job.

Unregistered
    little suzie, besides getting in due to daddy's connections, used her minority status bonus points to push her high enough to be reached. Although physically incapable of actually holding the job, the department is now fearful of a lawsuit and must keep the little princess instead of firing her for poor performance.
    her daddy couldn't be more proud of her underachieving daughter, because, alas, she's a figured out how to use the same slimy tactics a pol would do to keep her public job.
    speaking of poor performance skills. if someone can't hack it at a private sector job, is it their best qualifications to get a government job? i can't tell if you have a problem with working women or law enforcement officers in general. if the examples were a shawn would you think about a lawsuit?

speaking of poor performance skills. if someone can't hack it at a private sector job, is it their best qualifications to get a government job? i can't tell if you have a problem with working women or law enforcement officers in general. if the examples were a shawn would you think about a lawsuit?
    does that paragraph make sense? oh well, little suzie's aunt likes to come on the message board and profess her love for officers...i mean her dad was a cop, her husband is a cop, her son is a cop, he brother was cop, and now suzie just got in.....oooh, she yearns for the day when her grandchildren will have the "entitlement" to work in such a public profession. she has no worries, they have a long line of friends and family members that will ensure that they remain thoroughly and forever on the public dole.

Unregistered
    does that paragraph make sense? oh well, little suzie's aunt likes to come on the message board and profess her love for officers...i mean her dad was a cop, her husband is a cop, her son is a cop, he brother was cop, and now suzie just got in.....oooh, she yearns for the day when her grandchildren will have the "entitlement" to work in such a public profession. she has no worries, they have a long line of friends and family members that will ensure that they remain thoroughly and forever on the public dole.
    what about those who get elected then get their friends and family jobs? there's plenty more of them then a cop making it to the force. there are more who get bounced from one department to another. it's your choice to dislike police. there are bigger fish to fry.

what about those who get elected then get their friends and family jobs? there's plenty more of them then a cop making it to the force. there are more who get bounced from one department to another. it's your choice to dislike police. there are bigger fish to fry.
    I don't dislike cops, i dislike hypocrites that come on this board being disingenuous about how things work. to say that pols are the only ones working the system (public) to get a job is a blatant lie and bunch of bull****.

i know how the system works, i personally know officers who have gotten jobs throughout this state and even the fbi, that all needed and had "help". they've asked me for advice for God sake! those people who got public jobs without such help are as extinct as the do do bird.

So you're on here preaching about the sanctimony of cops. I mean it's hilarious! So you're going to blast a few pols that give a few jobs out like dog catcher and park attendant. Holy Shat!

So Capt. Ahab, where are the big fishes?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information