Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Jarczyk and Lawson announce run for TB

Are you for real?

Quote Originally Posted by Tree_hugger29 View Post
    lets just say they're all related. all have government jobs. suburban style welfare. fair enough?
    Suburban welfare? Since when is working "any" job considered any sort of welfare? Private industry or public service is still work- and the work needs to be done by someone. If you don't want to do it, why not back off those who do and let them do the work?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by OldTymeRevival View Post
    Suburban welfare? Since when is working "any" job considered any sort of welfare? Private industry or public service is still work- and the work needs to be done by someone. If you don't want to do it, why not back off those who do and let them do the work?
    tax payers pay the 'salary' of politically connected generation employees. tax payers pay for welfare checks. what is the difference when all is said and done? from what i know, alot of employees have their jobs because they are good at ass kissing. from what i know many of them can't keep a job in private sector. public service is funded by tax payer money, right?

Quote Originally Posted by OldTymeRevival View Post
    I thought I made it clear: Andy J's father is Mark (the Fireman), not Eugene, and his Mother is Carol (wife of Mark) of the school board. Got it?
    I was not referring to Andy at all, but I believe Eugene is Mark's father.
    “We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.” ― Thomas Jefferson

I understand Mr. Jarczyk missed the board meeting last night because he joined the West Seneca School Board on their trip to California. Whose dime do you think that was on?

Quote Originally Posted by leavintown View Post
    I understand Mr. Jarczyk missed the board meeting last night because he joined the West Seneca School Board on their trip to California. Whose dime do you think that was on?
    Carol (board president) Jarczyk lead a trip to California? You can not go farther to find a school system in this country to inspect except those in Hawaii. I think they should check out the schools in Australia while they are at it. Of course, Mark (board president husband) Jarczyk can help carry the luggage.

tax payers pay the 'salary' of politically connected generation employees. tax payers pay for welfare checks.
    They also pay for the abuse of over-time at the BFD. Are Fire-Fighters checks welfare checks too?

I still don't undeerstand why you feel it's appropriate to comment on WS issues considering your hissy fits over non-Buffalo residents commenting on city issues.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by FisherRd View Post
    They also pay for the abuse of over-time at the BFD. Are Fire-Fighters checks welfare checks too?

I still don't undeerstand why you feel it's appropriate to comment on WS issues considering your hissy fits over non-Buffalo residents commenting on city issues.
    BFD, BPD they earn what they work for. generation employees keep their jobs because of their politics. someone answering the telephone got their job from ass kissing. 5 other family members have jobs the same too. it's not the same as BPD, BFD saving lives.

BFD, BPD they earn what they work for. generation employees keep their jobs because of their politics. someone answering the telephone got their job from ass kissing. 5 other family members have jobs the same too. it's not the same as BPD, BFD saving lives.

Tax payers pay the salary of BFD/BPD, so using your logic (man, that's funny), that's welfare.

The fact that you are so totally unaware that your stands are diametrically opposed is entertaining, but it's also a little sad.

Maybe another one of Marky Marks Flunky Bunch can pick up where you left off?

Unregistered
    Tax payers pay the salary of BFD/BPD, so using your logic (man, that's funny), that's welfare.

The fact that you are so totally unaware that your stands are diametrically opposed is entertaining, but it's also a little sad.

Maybe another one of Marky Marks Flunky Bunch can pick up where you left off?
    how many town employees is related to or married to at least one other town employee? someone always has a way of getting their kid a job. government is the top employer.

how many town employees is related to or married to at least one other town employee? someone always has a way of getting their kid a job. government is the top employer.
    I'm sure you'll be shocked to find out that a ton of cops and firemen have husbands, wives, children, cousins, aunts, and uncles on either the BFD or BPD as well.
    Families and friends usually have similar interests. Crazy huh?

I'm sure you'll be shocked to find out that a ton of cops and firemen have husbands, wives, children, cousins, aunts, and uncles on either the BFD or BPD as well.
    Say it ain't so! Next you'll be stating that they (BFD/BPD) called in favors (political) to get picked from the list. We all know they were hand picked by God to serve and protect, they had no control over their careers, it was and is their destiny.

Unregistered
    it's not the same as a board member trying to get their kid a job. i know generation BPD & BFD. they do more then families working in town governemnt. get a brother a job. get a cousin a job. get the kid a job. BPD & BFD have to pass a test. they have to pass training. only training in west seneca is how to be a political ass kisser.

it's not the same as a board member trying to get their kid a job. i know generation BPD & BFD. they do more then families working in town governemnt. get a brother a job. get a cousin a job. get the kid a job. BPD & BFD have to pass a test. they have to pass training. only training in west seneca is how to be a political ass kisser.
    Never mind Fisher Rd. Many families view government as the natural employer, and like the families who generationally work in the mines or at the steel plant, or auto plant, there are those who generationally look to the government for employment.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Manuel View Post
    Never mind Fisher Rd. Many families view government as the natural employer, and like the families who generationally work in the mines or at the steel plant, or auto plant, there are those who generationally look to the government for employment.
    i know. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Manuel View Post
    So are you saying that it's bad there are generational workers? So are you saying generational cops and fireman are as bad as generational politicians and government workers? If not, why? Are they above everyone else? Do they get a free pass at pulling strings to get their family and friends into those jobs?

Do tell.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information