Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jarczyk and Lawson announce run for TB

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Do you live in West Seneca?
    2 better questions to ask. who was bounced off Union Fire? who was fired from Donut World?

Quote Originally Posted by leavintown View Post
    Mr. Lawson ... Like everything else in politics, Just Follow The Money. Must be a benefit for him some where.
    Mr. Lawson aspires for something bigger than being a Dunkin Donut store manager. Yes, follow the money. Even he is not sure where the somewhere is, but as long as it pays more than Dunkin Donuts, and it is in the public sector, he is available. In the mean time he cultivates his status as 'concerned citizen'.

Quote Originally Posted by Tree_hugger29 View Post
    2 better questions to ask. who was bounced off Union Fire? who was fired from Donut World?
    Wow, must be hot off the press. How do you get bounced from a volunteer postition (Union Fire)? Sounds like the economic downturn is hitting close to home.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Do you live in West Seneca?
    Your continual residency questions ring silly. He is obviously demonstrated he is not going to answer you by refusing to do so about a dozen times.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Manuel View Post
    Wow, must be hot off the press.
    love hot donuts. :-)

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Manuel View Post
    Your continual residency questions ring silly. He is obviously demonstrated he is not going to answer you by refusing to do so about a dozen times.
    You know why I'm doing it? Because in past threads they would make a stink about people on the outside of buffalo making comments about politicians or anyone who is in buffalo. YET here they are doing what they complain about others doing.

Originally Posted by Tree_hugger29
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS
    I guess you are #2...or one of the many union workers on this MB who try to pass BS comments to deflect exactly what is going on. But all signs point to you being a moron.

oooh tough guy. left WNY sits behind a computer somewhere else, tells us his ideas of what BS is. if we don't buy it, we're morons. BFD & BPD work their asses off for the best of our city. they put in more than what they are paid. they deserve more for the job they do. i live in buffalo. i support this. it sounds like left WNY fled wny because he's a mr. know it all.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dougles
    The public sector (employees and welfare recipients) vs. those who pay for it!

typed out from your amherst computer.

this is how it flies? someone not living in buffalo gets to tell buffalo to shut the hell up? BFD works their asses off for the duty of safety. they deserve what they earn as a service to our city and i have to shut the hell up? make me tough guy. cross the line into buffalo.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Enough
    Looks like it's been a pretty busy day on this thread....

Tree Hugger, I know I asked about 5 pages back but I'd love to get an answer.

You mentioned $84,000 seemed like a pretty fair pension for a firefighter....

what do you care? you don't live in buffalo. you don't like buffalo.

Yet they seem rather talkative about West Seneca. That was basically out of ONE thread.

It appears from the TB minutes that the only time Mr. Jarczyk spoke at one was in 2000: http://westseneca.net/00bdmin/mi000327a.html

Mark Jarczyk, 52 Orchard Avenue, stated that he runs a small lawn maintenance business and had contacted Highway Supt. Pat Finnegan regarding purchasing a permit to use the waste site on Mineral Springs Road to dump grass clippings. Mr. Finnegan had advised that there was no such permit. Mr. Jarczyk stated that presently he bags the grass clippings and puts them out for the town sanitation trucks to pick up. He thought it would save money for the taxpayers if the town were to sell permits for use of the compost site and eliminate having the sanitation workers pick up the grass clippings.

Supervisor Clark stated that the board had talked about this possibility in the past, but they did not agree on it at that time. The approval process and administration takes some time and effort, and they were also concerned that it might generate additional waste from other towns. West Seneca was only certified for so many yards of compost, and they wanted to ensure that this was a resource for West Seneca residents and taxpayers only, not for commercial use. There was no way to restrict anyone from bringing in grass clippings from other towns.
    “We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.” ― Thomas Jefferson

Check either the last board meeting or the one just previous to that, he did make a comment, I think he may have just been speaking from the gallery never made it to the podium. He was recently hurt as a Buffalo FireFighter and is looking for a new job. It appears by the neck brace he won't be going back to the Buffalo Fire Dept.

more like a nightmare to tax payers.
    How much do you pay in West Seneca taxes?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by FisherRd View Post
    How much do you pay in West Seneca taxes?
    the same as kevin gaughan.

the same as kevin gaughan.
    I don't see Kevin Gaughan telling others they can't comment on city issues because they don't live there.
    Do you, hypocrite?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I don't see Kevin Gaughan telling others they can't comment on city issues because they don't live there.
    Do you, hypocrite?
    We'll end this here but I hope they realize they are a hypocrite. Next time they snap at someone for making a comment about items in buffalo just refer them to these comments.

Unregistered
    Do you, hypocrite?
    2 guys supporting kevin gaughan's downsizing plan now want to run for same offices they want gone. how many generation employees does the town have?

2 guys supporting kevin gaughan's downsizing plan now want to run for same offices they want gone. how many generation employees does the town have?
    They're hypocrites just like you. What's your point?

They're hypocrites just like you. What's your point?
    Fisher, I guess you are playing the tough guy again. Actually, I agree with Treehugger on LeftWNYoverBS:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tree_hugger29
    Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS
    I guess you are #2...or one of the many union workers on this MB who try to pass BS comments to deflect exactly what is going on. But all signs point to you being a moron.

oooh tough guy. left WNY sits behind a computer somewhere else, tells us his ideas of what BS is. if we don't buy it, we're morons. BFD & BPD work their asses off for the best of our city. they put in more than what they are paid. they deserve more for the job they do. i live in buffalo. i support this. it sounds like left WNY fled wny because he's a mr. know it all.
    I have had that impression of Mr. LeftWNY before like what is a guy in San Diego yapping about WNY. Like go fix California's melt down. Treehugger had the guts to say so.
    Fisher, why don't you find another nitch than just being the resident tough guy. How about commenting on the town's political scene, like whose up, whose down and who is up and coming. Demonstrate the smarts I know you have.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information