Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: if i had a boss yelling at me day and night

Quote Originally Posted by Manuel View Post
    The thread is about Wally yelling at people all the time, and you want to move it to your favorite subject.
    Wally never finishes what he starts. I loved the Wally story about not paying the health insurance premium, and the review of town government which never got finished was a real knee slapper. Talk about wasting taxpayer's money. Some people can do more in 5% of their time than others can do in a 100% of theirs.
    You didn't answer whether Wally likes his coffee black or with cream and sugar.
    So you honestly believe that ML is worth $82,000 for 5% of his time! Boy he really has you snowed!

I would bet the farm that more resignations and early retirements are coming in the very near future. Too bad one of them won't be WP's. But would could keep hoping.

Quote Originally Posted by Manuel View Post
    Talking about letting out of cages, what hole did you crawl out of this week? I know your holes (entrances) are all connected by a common tunnel. And with regard to being a fool, I guess it takes one to know one. With regard to lawyers making an issue, I think not. There would be no winners in such an exercise. Even if you win, you loose. And the disfunction really came to a boil at town hall when a little disfunction stove called Wallace Piotrowski took up residence.
    Niagara,
    You're an unoriginal sap.

Anyone that thinks a lawyer worth his or her salt would shy away from a fight is a tool. Their reputations are at stake. They resigned from a cushy side job because somebody yelled at them?

Hilarious. They should put that in their Yellow Page ads. "Lawyer who doesn't like confrontation looking for new clients".

Quote Originally Posted by FisherRd View Post
    Niagara,
    You're an unoriginal sap.

Anyone that thinks a lawyer worth his or her salt would shy away from a fight is a tool. Their reputations are at stake. They resigned from a cushy side job because somebody yelled at them?

Hilarious. They should put that in their Yellow Page ads. "Lawyer who doesn't like confrontation looking for new clients".
    Fisher,
    You think that anyone who does not agree with you is a 'tool'?
    Most litigations are 'settled' because the lawyer was afraid of a fight, or too lazy to make one. Unlike you, lawyers choose their battles because there is a downside to loosing... money, prestige, reputation ... and anyone who thinks good lawyers are reckless with their reputation is a fool.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information