Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: if i had a boss yelling at me day and night

Quote Originally Posted by Tree_hugger29 View Post
    it was wally bearing down their necks. yelling day and night. the attorneys weren't pressured by anyone but their boss. b and g to do certain things? words of a patronage.
    I certainly don't want our Town Supervisor treating our Attorney's like that. Maybe that is an issue you can bring up at the next Town Board Meeting.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Here's an issue.. You don't know who is BSing who. Who's treat who like crap or not.

in the private sector there are laws to protect employees. bosses who yell at their employees all day don't get away with it for long. if in government, is it ok? two people resigned in the same department days apart. red flag waved.
    Here's a red flag for you. Some department head at the Burchfield on a Friday night at 10:00 o'clock! Can anyone spell "shredding"?! It must have been a sleepless night!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Here's an issue.. You don't know who is BSing who. Who's treat who like crap or not.
    i'll clear it up. wally treats his employees like crap. yells at them all day. everyday. arrogant. expects employees to bow to his every whim. that's no BSing.

i'll clear it up. wally treats his employees like crap. yells at them all day. everyday. arrogant. expects employees to bow to his every whim. that's no BSing.
    Gee, treehugger, you must be one of the patronage jobs in the town to know what Wally does all day, every day! You have the inside scoppy.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by snowwhite View Post
    Gee, treehugger, you must be one of the patronage jobs in the town to know what Wally does all day, every day! You have the inside scoppy.
    patronage jobs need first requirement to be labor fakers. that's not my style.

However he gets his information, he says it with conviction. It is hard to make some of this stuff up. Even if someone is not directly employed, they might know someone who is who wants to 'vent'.

Quote Originally Posted by Manuel View Post
    However he gets his information, he says it with conviction. It is hard to make some of this stuff up. Even if someone is not directly employed, they might know someone who is who wants to 'vent'.
    Yeah, but treehugger is starting to sound like a broken record. Either furnish more info or move on. Its getting boring!

Yeah, but treehugger is starting to sound like a broken record. Either furnish more info or move on. Its getting boring!
    Not to me. I love hearing about WP's failings.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Manuel View Post
    it's true. this stuff can't be made up. labor fakers don't like the truth.

Unregistered
    Tree_Hugger sounds like a broken record in every thread she posts in.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfing USA View Post
    Tree_Hugger sounds like a broken record in every thread she posts in.

Can't handle the truth can ya BECAUSE isn't a reason for the most part. Learn to read what people are saying instead of assuming you know what they mean.

Like my view on WIC. I'm fine with wic. That doesn't mean we need to pay top dollar to hand it out. We can have a non profit do it and shed the burden of the county employees we won't need to pay.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Can't handle the truth can ya BECAUSE isn't a reason for the most part. Learn to read what people are saying instead of assuming you know what they mean.

Like my view on WIC. I'm fine with wic. That doesn't mean we need to pay top dollar to hand it out. We can have a non profit do it and shed the burden of the county employees we won't need to pay.
    wic is not the issue in west seneca. it isn't the issue of this subject. having an issue with wic has nothing to do with a town supervisor who constantly yells at his employees. is there something you don't understand with this subject?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    wic is not the issue in west seneca. it isn't the issue of this subject. having an issue with wic has nothing to do with a town supervisor who constantly yells at his employees. is there something you don't understand with this subject?
    What part of WNY do you live in?

Unregistered
    erie county.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information