Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: if i had a boss yelling at me day and night

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by raoul duke View Post
    And what if we all rode unicorns to work? Your point?
    Funny you say that.

George Noory, on Coast to Coast AM, will be interviewing, Author, Diana Cooper, tonight and they'll be discussing unicorns.

I find it hilarious that this entire thread is being propelled by broad strokes regarding situations that most certainly cannot be even described as such.
    There are 768 job listings in the Buffalo News. Furthermore, anyone with a pulse and the ability to fog a mirror could land a decent paying job with full health coverage if they did their homework (contact me).

This BS about union slugs not able to find a "real" job in the private sector is horse-poop to the highest degree. There's a reason why union tools do everything in their power to make the market appear worse than it is. It's called laziness. They need to get a haircut and get a real job.
    Most of all I like bulldozers and dirt

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfing USA View Post
    Funny you say that.

George Noory, on Coast to Coast AM, will be interviewing, Author, Diana Cooper, tonight and they'll be discussing unicorns.
    do you just post to see your text color online?

Unregistered
    in the private sector there are laws to protect employees. bosses who yell at their employees all day don't get away with it for long. if in government, is it ok? two people resigned in the same department days apart. red flag waved.

Quote Originally Posted by nickelcityhomes View Post
    There are 768 job listings in the Buffalo News.
    I'm willing to bet there are more than 768 people looking for a job in this area. In fact, given the recently released unemployment statistics for NYS, I'm sure there are.
    Furthermore, anyone with a pulse and the ability to fog a mirror could land a decent paying job with full health coverage if they did their homework (contact me).
    Oh, I'd love to know what you're talking about. If it's the real estate biz, wherein a pulse can be the only job requirement in certain sectors, then I'll just laugh.
    This BS about union slugs not able to find a "real" job in the private sector is horse-poop to the highest degree. There's a reason why union tools do everything in their power to make the market appear worse than it is. It's called laziness. They need to get a haircut and get a real job.
    Yeah, that's called a non sequitur. I'm sure it makes sense in your angry little brain. But in the real world. . . not really.
    One beautiful thing about having a government of the corporations, by the corporations, and for the corporations is that every disaster is measured in terms of economic loss. It's sort of like getting your arm sheared off in a car accident and thinking, "Damn, now it'll take longer to fold the laundry" as blood spurts from your arteries. - The Rude Pundit

Funny you say that.

Noory is no Bell.
    One beautiful thing about having a government of the corporations, by the corporations, and for the corporations is that every disaster is measured in terms of economic loss. It's sort of like getting your arm sheared off in a car accident and thinking, "Damn, now it'll take longer to fold the laundry" as blood spurts from your arteries. - The Rude Pundit

Quote Originally Posted by Tree_hugger29 View Post
    it's no secret the TA resigned because wally constantly yells at department heads.
    Quote Originally Posted by snowwhite View Post
    I know for a fact that the TA did NOT leave because of Wally.
    constant yelling is the true take. being treated like ****. being yelled at all of the time. others know it. others agree on it...being yelled at day and night isn't a good working relationship. having a boss treat you like crap isn't a good working relationship. look at the timing of the resignations.
    I find it hard to believe that neither Hunter or Notaro would leave a good job because someone yelled at them. Grow up!
    I get the feeling that Tree_hugger is on to something here. He obviously has some inside information. It is evident that things have not gone smoothly at the Town Hall. And while I would not expect both Hunter and Notaro to quit, I am not surprised that at least one of them did not stand for Wallace's abusive attitude. Wally needs to step down, or at least do the town a favor and not run again.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Manuel View Post
    I get the feeling that Tree_hugger is on to something here. He obviously has some inside information. It is evident that things have not gone smoothly at the Town Hall. And while I would not expect both Hunter and Notaro to quit, I am not surprised that at least one of them did not stand for Wallace's abusive attitude. Wally needs to step down, or at least do the town a favor and not run again.
    two guys quit within days of each other. the same department. the same boss. something had to be the straw breaking a camals back. abusively yelling at employees will get them to quit before they are fired for no reason. except dirty politicals.

Funny you say that.

Big Deal!

If George Norry was as good as he wants his listeners to think he is, he'd be interviewing the unicorn!!!!

two guys quit within days of each other. the same department. the same boss. something had to be the straw breaking a camals back. abusively yelling at employees will get them to quit before they are fired for no reason. except dirty politicals.
    It will be interesting who they will find to fill the post/posts. They should be attorneys. They just got rid of some part time prosecutors, and gave Notaro a raise so he could be town attorney/prosecutor. Maybe DT could finish law school and take the job.
    In any event, Wally certainly has been entertaining. West Seneca has given WNY some of the most interesting political stories during these past fifteen months. Mohan (Amherst) will not be seeking reelection probably because he knows he would not be reelected. Perhaps Wally will do the same.

I wonder how far Mr. Piotrowski will take his consolidation efforts, after all he is a lawyer he could take over their duties as well.
    “We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.” ― Thomas Jefferson

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by dtwarren View Post
    I wonder how far Mr. Piotrowski will take his consolidation efforts, after all he is a lawyer he could take over their duties as well.
    the tb will appoint those openings.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by dtwarren View Post
    the town attorney is responsible to represent all the town board. not just the supervisor. would be a huge conflict of interests. who knows about being fired from 2 fire departments he represented because of incompetence?

I happen to see this a different way. Two attorneys quit because they are getting pressured by B and G to do certain things that they are not comfortable doing. The pressure has been on them for quite some time and I'm sure it has been finally become too much for them to swallow.

Unregistered
    I happen to see this a different way. Two attorneys quit because they are getting pressured by B and G to do certain things that they are not comfortable doing. The pressure has been on them for quite some time and I'm sure it has been finally become too much for them to swallow.
    it was wally bearing down their necks. yelling day and night. the attorneys weren't pressured by anyone but their boss. b and g to do certain things? words of a patronage.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information