Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Recreation Inst

Recreation Inst

Lourex I thought you said Conrad was a Rec Inst. He was a Rec aide. My contacts say your also wrong about that list. First of all the list was desolved by the County. That is why a Mike Beeny and Sal Campobello were put on as Rec people this summer. Remember the newschasing around Giambras brother in law. One was put on as a Aide the other as a Inst. Im told if Conrad comes back it is as a Aide. Also Im told the next one that was on the Inst list was a J. Logal and Conrad is not to be seen on it. My source is in the civil service dept. and this info just cost me a dinner so Im sure its right. Rather than guess again Lourex why dont you ask Conrad

is yer source jc.
    bad to the bone

First of this subject was brought up because you said Conrad could not get a job on his own and I disputed that. So you were wrong, he can get one on his own.

Second there is no list for Rec Instructor with the County. The two people put on to replace Conrad and Otis, who left, were put on by Andy Sedita. They were in other positions cut during the budget cuts, this was where they are hiding these guys. There was no test in the County for this once city position. The City of Buffalo still holds the list for Rec Instructor. Jeff Conard finished tied for 8th on the list because number 4-8 all had the same score. In event of a tie for a civil service test it is broken what date you filed for the exam.

Although this has no significance to anything, if I see Jeff Conrad today I will ask him. We don't have to make a new suject for every talk, we can continue on this thread.

One of the first things that I hope Mickey Kearns does is work to improve the schools and educational environment in South Buffalo. The first two posters both write things that frustrate me to even attempt to decipher... What is wrong with you people? I'm not asking you to be Bill Shakespeare, but come on - you're writing like 9 year old AOL junkies on too much sugar. Put a bit of effort in if you want to get your point across...
    "I know the man. he is not using a theasuarus."

is yer source jc.
    I speak with the Lord, Jesus Christ, on a daily basis. Unfortunately, He does not tell me secrets.

All these abbreviations are giving me a headache.

jeff conrad. asked if jeff conrad was SBHs source b/c he said his source & told LR to ask jc bout it.
    bad to the bone

{ggg} effort. dont know why SBH keeps makin new threads on the same thing.
    bad to the bone

I dont' understand your internet l33ttalk.

How old are you?

Seriously.

I enjoy a good conversation, etc -but please - just type out what you want to say. Be a big boy. Be a grownup. This isn't l33t HAxx04s on AOL here. The majority of us are mature, educated adults that lack the patience for your crappy communication skills.

Originally posted by BTTB
    jeff conrad. asked if jeff conrad was SBHs source b/c he said his source & told LR to ask jc bout it.
    Jeff Conrad. Asked if Jeff Conrad was Senator Barbara Hershey's source Before Christ. He said his source and told Luc Robitaille to ask Jesus Christ about it.

Originally posted by ERIEMAN
    Jeff Conrad. Asked if Jeff Conrad was Senator Barbara Hershey's source Before Christ. He said his source and told Luc Robitaille to ask Jesus Christ about it.
    oh my.
    hahahahahahahaha

hello. is this the seniors board. SBH is sbuffhome. LR is lourex. jc is jeff conrad. {ggg} is gigglin. werent you the one who said i was WT. i am old enough to know jc is the best thing to happen to sb. sb is south buffalo. people are talkin like hes dead. was this. was that. jc still is the cm.
    bad to the bone

Originally posted by ReformWNY
    oh my.
    hahahahahahahaha
    SH wuz grge on the jfrsons. Wzy was hiz wif. Their muv'n on up 2 da Eside. 2 da dlux apt in da sky.

hello. is this the seniors board. SBH is sbuffhome. LR is lourex. jc is jeff conrad. {ggg} is gigglin. werent you the one who said i was WT. i am old enough to know jc is the best thing to happen to sb. sb is south buffalo. people are talkin like hes dead. was this. was that. jc still is the cm.
    WHAT?

English, mother****er, DO YOU SPEAK IT?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Best thing compared to what? SB still looks like it's on the decline. Not knocking anyone. If you had a sales manager who's company was having a steady drop in sales for the last 20 years, you wouldn't refer to them as the best thing the company had going for it.

Originally posted by WNYresident
    Best thing compared to what? SB still looks like it's on the decline. Not knocking anyone. If you had a sales manager who's company was having a steady drop in sales for the last 20 years, you wouldn't refer to them as the best thing the company had going for it.
    You understood that?

Could you send me a link to the online translator? Babelfish doesn't seem to be working.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information