Thread: Delivery of fresh milk and dairy products

Delivery of fresh milk and dairy products

Im sure most of us remember the metal boxes sitting outside?
    Atleast once per week we had fresh milk,eggs and butter delivered to the house..if I remember correctly we also had orange juice delivered too..
    Some of my neighbors and I were talking about how nice it would be if this was still happening and I do remember reading about the dairy farmer who still delivered locally..I know we could get 6 or 7 neighbors to purchase fresh products weekly instead of buying from the grocery store..I have been working on a post for my blog about buying fresh meats and produce but I have been unable to find a dairy that delivers? Anyone know the name of the place?
    WNY's link to the latest deals,printable coupons AND money saving tips!
    www.buffalobroad.com

Quote Originally Posted by Michele J View Post
    Im sure most of us remember the metal boxes sitting outside?
    Atleast once per week we had fresh milk,eggs and butter delivered to the house..if I remember correctly we also had orange juice delivered too..
    Some of my neighbors and I were talking about how nice it would be if this was still happening and I do remember reading about the dairy farmer who still delivered locally..I know we could get 6 or 7 neighbors to purchase fresh products weekly instead of buying from the grocery store..I have been working on a post for my blog about buying fresh meats and produce but I have been unable to find a dairy that delivers? Anyone know the name of the place?
    Michele: You may want to call Upstate Niagara or may even Bryne Dairy.

Unregistered
    I heard about a dairy delivering locally a few years back, but living on GI I know better than to think he'd be coming soon to a neighborhood near me. Thereby, I didnt make a mental note of their name.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginTaxpayer View Post
    I heard about a dairy delivering locally a few years back, but living on GI I know better than to think he'd be coming soon to a neighborhood near me. Thereby, I didnt make a mental note of their name.
    Ragin: Did you ever compare our prices at Tops to other Tops Markets? Guess it costs money to import food to the Island. Pathetic.

Call Hoover's Dairy in Sanborn. They still deliver milk in glass bottles!
    Politics is more difficult than physics
    - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Anotherview View Post
    Ragin: Did you ever compare our prices at Tops to other Tops Markets? Guess it costs money to import food to the Island. Pathetic.
    Well they have to pay that toll!
    "I know you guys enjoy reading my stuff because it all makes sense. "

Dumbest post ever! Thanks for the laugh PO!

Thread Information