Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JOE HAJDUK Shame Shame

Unregistered

Thumbs down JOE HAJDUK Shame Shame

I do think that if you guys read between the lines here you will find that Mr.JOE HAJDUK is a little on the Hypocrite side here. This is the same person that for the past several years has said what a great job the Judges are doing. This is the same person that I am told went to the 2 judges prior to Nominations for the Democratic Endorsments and asked them for there help in getting him the Endorsments and was told FLAT OUT GO TO HELL! And when he doesnt get the help from the Judges now he resorts to the following! So JOE HAJDUK as well wants to be a Political Machine and others will see it as well.

CHEEKTOWAGA JUDGES ADMINISTER FEAR, NOT ALWAYS JUSTICE

As many of my readers know I have been seriously outspoken about how the current elected officials in Cheektowaga run town government. From the Supervisor to the board members and to include the town attorney, they don't serve, they rule by fear and intimidation. This is something that a resident mentioned to me the other day. If I'm going to expose certain conditions and those elected officials involved then do so for the entire town. To be fair and provide equal time to all lets take a look at the Cheektowaga Court. The only thing you will read in this article are the facts, no opinion of mine or anyone else's. You be the judge. Justice or Fear and Intimidation??????

"State panel censures judge for "Serious Misconduct"

The State Commission on Judicial Conduct has censured Judge Thomas S. Kolbert for three incidents that diminished "public confidence in the integrity of the juduciary and the fair administration of justice". Censure is one of the three sanctions that can be issued by the commission and is one level below removal from office. It is a public reprimand that shows the commission found evidence of "serious misconduct", said commission Chairman Henry T. Berger. Neither Kolbert nor Kmiotek are Lawyers. The censure comes a few months after a State Supreme Court justice criticized Kmiotek for not properly crediting defendants with jail time served before sentencing. While the ruling was directed toward Kmiotek, attorneys familiar with Cheektowaga court said Kolbert had followed the same improper practice as Kmiotk. The commission found that Kolbert used the prestige of judicial office in an attempt to advance the private interests of others. In another matter the commission also determined that he "Kolbert" conveyed the impression that he was prepared to use his judicial authority as a weapon to retaliate against individuals because of personal grievances. You will remember that several years ago both judges contributed $5,700.00 for the purchase of a commercial printer to publish Insidecheektowaga as a newspaper. Both judges also provided information regarding the many arrests of Town Attorney Michael Stachowski, also at one time provided a CONFIDENTIAL POLICE INVESTIGATION REPORT regarding a Councilman to be used against him in that years' election. This report was never used because I determined that this incident was simply a mistake made by this individual and had never occurred in any fashion again. This report was later given to the individual who was the subject of this report. JUDGES ARE TO ACT AS IF THEY ARE WEARING THE JUDICIAL ROBES EVERYWHERE, ANYWHERE AND AT ALL TIMES.... YOU BE THE JUDGE...., I JUST REPORT THE FACTS.................

I have absolultely no idea if what you say is true or not. I do think that someone accusing a political candidate of something should identify themselves and allow the candidate to refute the accusations.
    The fact that you have not identified yourself leads me to believe that you have something to lose if Mr. Hadjuk wins the election, therefore I don't find your accusations credible at this time.

Please enlighten us.
    Data is not the plural of Anecdote.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Yes come out of hiding and register if these are truths.

Unregistered

Exclamation

All I ask is that you guys ask Joe if this is true..... Im sure if he is a honest person he will do just that and agree with my statements. If he wont I will be glad to give you proof of my facts...... But I do ask you to use CAUTION when dealing with Mr. Joe himself.

Ahhh, no.

You (whoever you are) have made accusations. Let's call you Mr. Prosecutor since you don't have a name. Let's assume Mr. P. That Joe has pled the 5th amendment and is unresponsive to questioning. So, if we are to convict him of whatever is is you say he's done, show us the evidence. Stop wasting our time with your mysterious innuendo.

Like I said before, I have no idea if Joe is guilty or not.

Im sure if he is a honest person he will do just that and agree with my statements.
    Every person in the world who accuses someone of something can say the same thing. It means nothing to me.

I still don't find your accusations credible at this time.

sorry

Well then Sir....... I do think you have had the Blanket pulled over the eyes then..............But go ahead and continue to stick up for himn as then its showing not only me but others that your credability is almost as good as Ole Joe's is

speakup writer

just a little advice for the unregistered writer.

First of all, a writer states facts that are essential to the basis of an article; it shouldn’t take several times to emphasize that while you write something. Repeated highlight of the writing status (just the facts) generally means you lack confidence to write well. Write what you know, thus allowing the readers to form their own opinion.

Secondly, a writer discloses its sources when it comes to getting the story ‘straight from the horse’s mouth’ and regularly includes actual quotation to support the words, phrases or accusations in question. It's up to you, the writer to get and give the proof to your readers. As well, in the confidence view a writer will always reveal his/her name. The right to free press defends a person that (as you said several times) states only the facts.

Third, a writer uses “spell-check”. Grammar, punctuation and spelling are generally articulated moreover than the actual article itself. A thesaurus is a valuable tool. Proper writing etiquette is a must; all caps simulates yelling in a sense and a lot of ‘…………’ between sentences is a definite no-no.

And fourth, go with the flow. The writing in the “State panel censures judge for “Serious Misconduct” doesn’t have a connection as to how Joe Hajduk should be shamed for being a hypocrite. Your chronicle has to have relationship with each word throughout it's ending.

------

Now, on to the post. As I said, I find no connection to induce the accusation that Joe is a hypocrite. I believe you have used your personal opinion for that paragraph before jumping into the misconduct allegations in the Cheektowaga judicial system. It appears you have a good “scoop” on the town’s judges, now you have to have a bit of backing to support what you’ve said. Reveal your name, accredit your source of information and take a stand in the world of free press. It isn't up to the reader to follow-up on your story.

I don't care about Joe or weather he is guilty or not. I couldn't recognize him if I passed him on the street.

I just don't like to see anybody accused of something unfairly. I'd say exactly the same thing if someone accused Saddam Hussein of being a closet transvestite!

I say - tell me who you are, why you know this, and show me the proof!

Don't ever question my credibility - I apparently am the only up-front person on this thread, which is more than I can say for you and the "unproven alligations" guy.

Oh, by the way, where is that proof?
    If joe's a sleazebell (which he very well might be for all I know) then show us.

holey-moley!

What that "speakup writer" guy said to you times two!!

My skills of the Amerikan language ain't as good as him.

I apparently am the only up-front person on this thread
    really Crum? ... I never would have guessed.
    Just a little joke, don't mistaken it.

Anyways, I agree with you.

Amerikan ???

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I read the post but exactly what is the poster accusing Joe of? Sounds more like the judge got slapped more than Joe. And if Joe is involved in general and is a screwball he should be booted too.

This local politic stuff is tough to keep track of when we have so many screwballs in the system to start with.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    So JOE HAJDUK as well wants to be a Political Machine and others will see it as well.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

you know what is sad, they all think they are political machines. THey have to realize they got elected to do a job and that was it. When they start playing the "Political" game the residents lose.

Well, we haven't heard from the "hit and run" accuser in a while and I don't think he's coming back. He must have realized that his BS wasn't going to float here and he went elsewhere. Sad to say, this is probably politics as usual here.... Almost makes me think there IS a polish mafia after all.

joehajduk

Cool Response to Hit & Run Accuser.....

First: In my article I did not accuse the judges of doing or not doing their jobs. I left that decision to the readers.

Second: I have not spoken to Tom Kolbert in over a year and have no intention or need to speak with him.

Third: I did not ask either of the judges for their endorsements.

Fourth: Under law a sitting judge can not give political endorsements.

Fifth: Your source must be full of Sh_t if he told you I did.

Sixth: I am not a part of any political machine.

Seventh: If anything I said in my article was not true don't you think the judges would have sued me by now???? Remember Jerk, I put my name on what I write...........

Eighth: Ron Kmiotek Tom Kolbert and Irene Kmiotek read my site on a regular basis as well as most of Town Hall.

Ninth: All you ignorant and possibly stupid political no minds come from the same crop. Spout out garbage, don't identify yourself then go and hide.

Tenth: Many readers on this site are far above the logic and intelligence level of people in your social circle, give them more respect than you have, they deserve it.

Eleventh: Go read www.insidecheektowaga.com and get your blood pressure up a few more points today.

Twelfth: Remember and tell your friends if they can read and write, VOTE JOE HAJDUK WRITE-IN CANDIDATE FOR SUPERVISOR IN THE NOVEMBER GENERAL ELECTION.

Thirteenth: Yes, there may be what some may refer to as The Cheektowaga Mafia ??????

Have a Great Day..............

Unregistered

Question Joe Joe

I see that you are trying to turn the tables here! Joe please for just once tell us here on the Boards, have you ever and I do mean ever have said the Judges are great people and great for the Town Of Cheektowaga?

Now if you have honestly answered the question as asked to do, Why now all of the sudden are they such bad people?
    Before you got evicted from your Palace on Ceil Drive Why is it you took the advise from a Town Judge knowing that he was not an Attorney? Why is it when the Judges was giving you information on Town Hall they we're such good people?

As for the Judges Sueing you , What the hell are they going to get from you?

Joe have you moved back to the Town Yet?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information