Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So *I* as an american, am free right? then whats THIS?!

So *I* as an american, am free right? then whats THIS?!

If I am free, why cant I:

Put a new hot water tank in my house with out paying Amherst for the right to do so?

Put a new furnace in my house by a qualified Technician with out first paying Amherst To do so?

Why must I allow a Building inspector, who's sole job is to squeeze me for MORE money?

Why Must I spend hundreds of dollars to have a smoke detector installed in EVERY room of my house?

Why must I pay the town of Amherst to put a fence on my yard?

Why must I consult the town of Amherst, and PAY them, to build an addition on my house?

Why must I disclose all the money I make, wether it be at my job, selling stuff at a garage sale, or shovelling the neighbors side walk?

Why must I PAY the Govt money, in order to live my life?

Why must I tell the govt everything about my assets?

Why cant I grow my own pot, in a closet in my house?

Why cant I smoke pot on my Porch if I am bothering no one?

Why cant I drink a cold beer, while I ride around mowing MY lawn, on MY property?

Why cant I drive down my driveway with a cold beer in my cup holder and sit in my truck, and watch the cars drive by?

Why cant I walk around my own house naked, with no curtains?

Why cant I give my child a spanking after hes been bad?

Why cant I serve my son, who just came back from Iraq, a beer, and enjoy it with him?

Why can my son, be in charge of a $40,000,000.00 Abrams tank, loaded with depleted uranium shells, but not have a beer with me at my favorite bar?

Why do I have to wear a seat belt in my car, when its ok to drive around on a motorcycle in a t shirt and shorts?

Why do I have to have 5 catalytic converters on my truck, when there isnt a smog problem?

Why cant I enjoy a cigarette at a football game, while others are allowed to get drunk?

At the age of 18, I can fly a $22,000,000 F18 with 4,000lbs of explosives, and engage in tactical manuevers over enemy air space, yet I cant rent a car in my own country?

Why cant I buy an M16 asssualt rifle?

Why cant I own a hand gun and carry it on my person where ever I go?

Why am I denied personal protection?

Why must I flee my home if a burglar breaks in and tries to do me, or my family harm?

Why must I contact the police for every problem I have?

Why must I Pay the govt to use road *I* paid for?

Why must I Pay the govt to use a vehical *I* paid for?

Why do I have to pay the govt in order to buy goods?

Why does the govt get first dibs on my pay check?

Why is it, that I get hired to do a job for $10 an hour, yet my take home pay is only $280 a week? Why am I paying the govt?

If I am going to get a tax refund at the end of the year, why take the money in the first place?

Why do I have to give thousands of dollars of my own money to banks, and then have to pay exorbant fees and surcharges to the banks just to do business with the banks?

Why do I have to pay for some one else to live in another country I have never even been to?

Why does my money, used to protect other countries?

Why do I need to have insurance if the insurance doesnt pay for anything anyways?

I can have a DNR (do not rescitate) yet it is illegal for me to commit suicide?

Why can I, go kill a bunch of people, end up on death row, then, if my heart fails, get a new heart, just to be executed by the state a year later?

Why is it ok, for a US SOldier to KILL people, but I am not allowed to?

Why am I not allowed to keep a Katana in my vehicle?

If I am free, why cant I go outside, with a bull horn, and read the constitution of the United States?

Why do I have to pay the govt to go fishing in a lake I own?

If I am free, where is my right to privacy?

If I am free, and an american citizen, why must I take off my shoes, and be stripped searched before being allowed to board an airplane, when it was non citizens of arab descent that were the 'terrorists'?

If I am a free person and the govt works for me, why am I not allowed to hold Police Officers accountable for their actions?

If I am innocent, till proven guilty, by a jury of my peers, why am I held, against my will, by the prosecution?

If the police are allowed to defend themselves, why cant I?

If I am a free person, why am I required to serve in the military during a time of war?

If I am free, why must I register with the military when I turn 18?

If I am free, why am I required to put my kid thruogh some sort of schooling?

If I am free, why cant I celebrate my religon, in school?

If I am free, why can the IRS sieze all my assets?

If I am free, why cant I hunt my own food?

If I am free, why must I pay the govt to do business with a sovereign nation like the Seneca Nation?

If I am free, why am I required to allow the govt to inspect my vehical?

If I am free, why must I pay property taxes on a piece of property I do not own?

If I am free, why does my money spent enforcing laws on a road which is no longer a part of the USSA?

If I am free, why am I not allowed to contact the president of the USSA directly?

If I am free, why am I not allowed to carry a gun, into Congress?

If I am free, why can the govt sieze all my assets for no reason at all?

If I am free, why can I be searched when I have done nothing wrong?

If I am free, why must I tell where I am going, where I am coming from, and what I am doing when a police officer asks?

If I am free, why must I stop at a police road block?

If I am free, why can I be arrested for INTENT to drink and drive?

If I am free, why can I be arrested for a crime, I have not yet comitted?

If I am a free person, why must I pay the govt to live my life?

If I am free, and the govt works for me, why is there not full disclosure by the govt?

I am not free, and neither are you.

Quote Originally Posted by FMD View Post
    If I am free, why cant I:

Put a new hot water tank in my house with out paying Amherst for the right to do so?

Put a new furnace in my house by a qualified Technician with out first paying Amherst To do so?

Why must I allow a Building inspector, who's sole job is to squeeze me for MORE money?

Why Must I spend hundreds of dollars to have a smoke detector installed in EVERY room of my house?

Why must I pay the town of Amherst to put a fence on my yard?

Why must I consult the town of Amherst, and PAY them, to build an addition on my house?

Why must I disclose all the money I make, wether it be at my job, selling stuff at a garage sale, or shovelling the neighbors side walk?

Why must I PAY the Govt money, in order to live my life?

Why must I tell the govt everything about my assets?

Why cant I grow my own pot, in a closet in my house?

Why cant I smoke pot on my Porch if I am bothering no one?

Why cant I drink a cold beer, while I ride around mowing MY lawn, on MY property?

Why cant I drive down my driveway with a cold beer in my cup holder and sit in my truck, and watch the cars drive by?

Why cant I give my child a spanking after hes been bad?

Why cant I serve my son, who just came back from Iraq, a beer, and enjoy it with him?

Why can my son, be in charge of a $40,000,000.00 Abrams tank, loaded with depleted uranium shells, but not have a beer with me at my favorite bar?

Why do I have to wear a seat belt in my car, when its ok to drive around on a motorcycle in a t shirt and shorts?

Why do I have to have 5 catalytic converters on my truck, when there isnt a smog problem?

Why cant I enjoy a cigarette at a football game, while others are allowed to get drunk?

At the age of 18, I can fly a $22,000,000 F18 with 4,000lbs of explosives, and engage in tactical manuevers over enemy air space, yet I cant rent a car in my own country?

Why cant I buy an M16 asssualt rifle?

Why cant I own a hand gun and carry it on my person where ever I go?

Why am I denied personal protection?

Why must I flee my home if a burglar breaks in and tries to do me, or my family harm?

Why must I contact the police for every problem I have?

Why must I Pay the govt to use road *I* paid for?

Why must I Pay the govt to use a vehical *I* paid for?

Why do I have to pay the govt in order to buy goods?

Why does the govt get first dibs on my pay check?

Why is it, that I get hired to do a job for $10 an hour, yet my take home pay is only $280 a week? Why am I paying the govt?

If I am going to get a tax refund at the end of the year, why take the money in the first place?

Why do I have to give thousands of dollars of my own money to banks, and then have to pay exorbant fees and surcharges to the banks just to do business with the banks?

Why do I have to pay for some one else to live in another country I have never even been to?

Why does my money, used to protect other countries?

Why do I need to have insurance if the insurance doesnt pay for anything anyways?

I can have a DNR (do not rescitate) yet it is illegal for me to commit suicide?

Why can I, go kill a bunch of people, end up on death row, then, if my heart fails, get a new heart, just to be executed by the state a year later?

Why is it ok, for a US SOldier to KILL people, but I am not allowed to?

Why am I not allowed to keep a Katana in my vehicle?

If I am free, why cant I go outside, with a bull horn, and read the constitution of the United States?

Why do I have to pay the govt to go fishing in a lake I own?

If I am free, where is my right to privacy?

If I am free, and an american citizen, why must I take off my shoes, and be stripped searched before being allowed to board an airplane, when it was non citizens of arab descent that were the 'terrorists'?

If I am a free person and the govt works for me, why am I not allowed to hold Police Officers accountable for their actions?

If I am innocent, till proven guilty, by a jury of my peers, why am I held, against my will, by the prosecution?

If the police are allowed to defend themselves, why cant I?

If I am a free person, why am I required to serve in the military during a time of war?

If I am free, why must I register with the military when I turn 18?

If I am free, why am I required to put my kid thruogh some sort of schooling?

If I am free, why cant I celebrate my religon, in school?

If I am free, why can the IRS sieze all my assets?

If I am free, why cant I hunt my own food?

If I am free, why must I pay the govt to do business with a sovereign nation like the Seneca Nation?

If I am free, why am I required to allow the govt to inspect my vehical?

If I am free, why must I pay property taxes on a piece of property I do not own?

If I am free, why does my money spent enforcing laws on a road which is no longer a part of the USSA?

If I am free, why am I not allowed to contact the president of the USSA directly?

If I am free, why am I not allowed to carry a gun, into Congress?

If I am free, why can the govt sieze all my assets for no reason at all?

If I am free, why can I be searched when I have done nothing wrong?

If I am free, why must I tell where I am going, where I am coming from, and what I am doing when a police officer asks?

If I am free, why must I stop at a police road block?

If I am free, why can I be arrested for INTENT to drink and drive?

If I am free, why can I be arrested for a crime, I have not yet comitted?

If I am a free person, why must I pay the govt to live my life?

If I am free, and the govt works for me, why is there not full disclosure by the govt?

I am not free, and neither are you.

FMD: As I read down your list, I can understand why you are upset with the Town of Amherst. Here on Grand Island, we do not have to pay fees or report on many of the articles you do in Amherst. There's no permit fee or any other fee to install a fence nor do we have to get our town involved when we purchase a furnace. An addition on homes would require a town permit.

I don't drink so I don't know anything about drinking on your own property. Is that also a town ordinance?

The mere nature of humanity limits our freedom. We have laws because people tend to abuse freedom. You pay taxes and fees and such because the government provides you with things; roads, water, sewer, fire trucks, schools, etc. You have regulations on fire protection and electric installation, plumbing, etc. because the government provides you with fire trucks and people to save you and your house from fire. There is no smog because you have five catalytic converters on your truck.

No need to go on. Simply stated, freedom isn't free and there is no such thing as pure freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by fiona View Post
    Simply stated, freedom isn't free and there is no such thing as pure freedom.
    Exactly.

Why can't I take a crap on FMD's front lawn? Why can't I rape his wife? Why can't I bury toxic chemicals in his pool? Why can't I shoot him down for being an imbecile?

Quote Originally Posted by CSense View Post
    Exactly.

Why can't I take a crap on FMD's front lawn? Why can't I rape his wife? Why can't I bury toxic chemicals in his pool? Why can't I shoot him down for being an imbecile?

Why can't I take all his money and give it to the lazy?
    Why can't I take away his fire arm so i can rob him without any threat to my life?
    Why can't I make social programs that force people to rely on me so i can stay in office forever?
    Why can't I blame everything on the rich?
    Why can't I as a Cop talk on my cell phone while on duty or off without being harrassed?
    Why as a teacher can't i get paid more than the average income when i only work 180ish days a year?
    Why as a lazy bum can't i get free food, housing and healthcare on other peoples money?
    "I know you guys enjoy reading my stuff because it all makes sense. "

Dumbest post ever! Thanks for the laugh PO!

Quote Originally Posted by Dougles View Post
    Why can't I take all his money and give it to the lazy?
    Why can't I take away his fire arm so i can rob him without any threat to my life?
    Why can't I make social programs that force people to rely on me so i can stay in office forever?
    Why can't I blame everything on the rich?
    Why can't I as a Cop talk on my cell phone while on duty or off without being harrassed?
    Why as a teacher can't i get paid more than the average income when i only work 180ish days a year?
    Why as a lazy bum can't i get free food, housing and healthcare on other peoples money?
    Why can't I elect career politicians that only think for themselves?
    Why can't I move next door to a drug dealer so that I can be riddled in the next drive-by?
    Why can't I send my children to a school system that resembles the current one in Somalia?
    Why can't I, as a wall street millionaire, get bailed out for billions, receive a multi-million dollar bonus for tanking the business and still pay less (percentage) then the middle class?
    Why can't I as president spend more money than God on two wars, give a tax break on the wealthiest Americans, ship jobs oversees via my economic policies, preside over the largest increase of national debt in our history, enlarge the size and scope of government over any former administrations and invade the privacy of all Americans in the name of security?

Quote Originally Posted by CSense View Post
    Why can't I as president spend more money than God on two wars, give a tax break on the wealthiest Americans, ship jobs oversees via my economic policies, preside over the largest increase of national debt in our history, enlarge the size and scope of government over any former administrations and invade the privacy of all Americans in the name of security?

First of all, Bush started the Wars, not Obama! But the rest is right about Obama!

Unregistered
    I draw the line at "Sitting around your house naked, with no curtains"!

Quote Originally Posted by Truthdetector View Post
    What if it was a sorority house?

Before people go on with more lists on what they can or cannot do... Let's clarify that Freedom and Liberty are not the same things as Anarchy. Anarchists believe there should be no govt... the ultimate in "freedom", but also allows much more abuse and corruption. A free society still has rules, and those rules may prevent you from doing everything you may imagine wanting to do.

A free society also allows you to change rules thru petitions, protests, and of course voting. A free society also allows you to move to another town that has less constricting rules.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by FMD
    No law against that in the Town of Tonawanda. At least not that I'm aware of. I do it all of the time and the police have yet to arrest me.

In fact, if you were to look at the Google, street view, image of my house, you can see me standing naked in front of my picture window, playing with my willy.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfing USA View Post
    No law against that in the Town of Tonawanda. At least not that I'm aware of. I do it all of the time and the police have yet to arrest me.

In fact, if you were to look at the Google, street view, image of my house, you can see me standing naked in front of my picture window, playing with my willy.
    \
    lol .. you're awful

Yes, a little eccentric imo

Quote Originally Posted by Surfing USA View Post

If I believe you will you try to sell me the Brooklyn Bridge?

Quote Originally Posted by RaginTaxpayer View Post
    \
    lol .. you're awful
    Don't worry, "Willy" is his pet snake!!

Surfing collects reptiles!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information