Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Marshawn Lynch arrested

Marshawn Lynch arrested

2/15/09 WGR55:

Buffalo Bills running back Marshawn Lynch has been arrested by the Culver City (California) Police Department on the night of Wednesday, February 11 for possession of a concealed firearm.

That night, Culver City Police Officers were patrolling an area known as Fox Hills, when they came in to contact with three adult males occupying a 2006 Mercedes Benz. After speaking with the members of the car, police officers learned that one of the males was in fact Marshawn Lynch of the Buffalo Bills. A field investiagation by the police officers found a loaded firearm, and the officers then determind the gun belonged to Lynch.

Lynch was brought to Culver City Police Department. booked, and later released on $35,000 bail. The case will be sent to the District Attorney's Office. There it will be determined if Lynch is charged.

The Buffalo Bills have issued an official statement:
    "We can confirm that Marshawn was arrested in California and has retained an attorney. We are in the process of trying to gather the facts and will not offer a comment while that process is ongoing."

This is the second run-in with the law for Lynch within the last 10 months. Last May he was involved in a hit-and-run incident in the Chippewa area. Lynch plead guilty to a lesser charge of failure to exercise due care to avoid striking a pedestrian, a traffic violation. As part the deal his driver's license and car registration revoked and assesed a $100 fine.

Time for the Bills to cut ties with this loser.

What is with some of these pro athletes. They work their entire life to make it, finally do and aren't smart enough to see they have it made. Just be normal human beings, male & female, play your sport, make your money. Sheese, you got the world by the short ones, then it's drugs, guns, hookers, fights, alcohol, wake up you idiots.
    If it weren't for the United States Military, there would be NO United States of America !

Why do so many parents want their kids to grow up just like these knuckleheads?

Quote Originally Posted by equinox View Post
    Why do so many parents want their kids to grow up just like these knuckleheads?

because no one wants to believe that this would be their kid - they forget that kids grow up and have other influences besides their immediate family...

not my kid

not my kid

etc etc etc
    Colleen
    Realtor

Visit My Website

O.J. must have been his hero

you can take the thug out of the ghetto but the the ghetto out of the thug the bills should cut him and maybe we could pick up Vick when he is released or maybe pac-man
    "PAY POLICE LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT"
    "WE ARE HERE TO PROTECT YOUR ASS NOT KISS IT"
    "DOWN WITH BROWN"

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unioncop View Post
    you can take the thug out of the ghetto but the the ghetto out of the thug the bills should cut him and maybe we could pick up Vick when he is released or maybe pac-man
    Too funny.

You wrote almost exactly what I was going to.

I'm sorry, what crime did he commit again? Sitting in a car while black?

Sounds like some of you have envy issues.

And BTW, he signed an autograph for my son recently. He was very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ostrowski View Post

i worked at the stadium many times - i assure you that OJ was the nicest buffalo bills player i ever met..................... you never met a more polite player and a player that would give an autograph to anyone at any time...
    Colleen
    Realtor

Visit My Website

This thread gets worse all the time. What the hell does OJ have to do with it?

My comment was in response to the overall thrust of the thread that M is some sort of wildman. I didn't see that side of him.

I see resentment of a man who makes more money than you. Envy is a terrible thing, one of Buffalo's big problems.

The fact is, he makes more money than you or I because the free market says he's worth it. Get over it.

From what we know now, a citizen was hassled for no reason and his right to bear arms was infringed, ironic since the gun control was first enacted to keep blacks in the South unarmed and at the mercy of the locals.

Unregistered
    Yes. OJ is a really nice guy also.

I suppose he was framed because he's black, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ostrowski View Post

Is there anyway we can find out if this was an illegally issued firearm ? I don't want to pass judgement either until all the facts are known ? I agree that OJ was nice also in his "heyday" , & since his history have been tainted quite badly , but also just because Lynch signed an autograph , does not make him a pillar of society either...............just too much unknown now to make any judgements...............either way , he has started to show a penchant for adverse actions...........???
    And He said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15
    www.onlinemedia.net - www.vinyl-graphics.com

Most likely he had a handgun without the permission of the state. But we have a right to bear arms and don't the state's permission anymore. That's a political opinion not a legal one although I am now challenging the NY gun law in court.

He signs autographs and runs down pedestrians.....what a stand up guy.
    If it weren't for the United States Military, there would be NO United States of America !

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information