Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How would you handle the HSBC Tower?

Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    They are essentially trying to sell a vacant 38-story, 851,000 sq foot building without a single connected parking spot. Pretty stupid if you ask me.
    Actually the building itself does have its own underground parking garage, separate from the parking garage across the street. Not sure how many spaces it has. But I agree that the auction would probably be more successful if they kept the other garage packaged with the building.

Quote Originally Posted by 300miles View Post
    Actually the building itself does have its own underground parking garage, separate from the parking garage across the street. Not sure how many spaces it has. But I agree that the auction would probably be more successful if they kept the other garage packaged with the building.
    Did not know that. Good info. Found a bit more.

The underground garage has 457 Spaces but is owned by the COB. Maybe this is why Weinmann wanted to sell the ramp separately. The ramp has 500 spaces.

The only type of development on a building that size with just 457 spaces would be hotel/residential. Maybe someone knows more than they are sharing?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information