Thread: Meegan and Hart must go. Remember that when you vote next time.

Meegan and Hart must go. Remember that when you vote next time.

Meegan and Hart must go. Remember that when you vote next time.
    Meegan hired her friend Josefiak for a $78,000 Town job. Hart hires his family friend Kroll then makes a statement that Kroll has no political ties. Meegan gets her son hired at the Erie County Water Authority . We the tax payers are paying their salaries. West Seneca bleeds friends and family plan for its top dogs. I hope the Towns residents remember this when its time to vote.

Lightbulb

Seems to me that Hart's recommendation of Kroll if it's even true is nothing compared to what Meegan has done. I see that NYS Senator M. Smith was arrested today, Meegan's father Chris Walsh worked for him. I wonder if his name is on record with the FBI?

Patronage and nepotism is a "Entitlement" for "Politicians" - at least voters have seemed to accept it.

Until these type hirings are no longer "Political Cookies" - they wont end - why do we allow "Party People" to control jobs and appointments?

Every time we allow them to appoint or create one of these positions/jobs the tax payer gets stung for life. Tax funded state pensions - tax funded benefits - tax funded golden parachutes - why, because they are "Politically wired" ?

This type of tax abuse starts at the local Political Party Committee level and carries over all the way to Washington.

All tax funded.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

If I have said it once, I have said it a million times, the friends and family plan is alive and well in West Seneca. Politicians think they are entitled to these "perks" and don't feel any shame when they appoint their family members to a job. If you are not connected to a politician - don't ever expect to get hired in W.S.!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    What is the main controlling political party in West Seneca? I heard your property taxes are rather high.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    What is the main controlling political party in West Seneca? I heard your property taxes are rather high.
    The Democratic party. And our property taxes are very high!

Thread Information