Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Patchin fire

Patchin fire

I used to be one of the biggest advocates for keeping fire protection in Boston as it is, but as I start to hear rumblings of ongoings in Patchin, there better be drastic changes or this will be a 2 company town in no time. A chief who takes direction from Jim Pluta, descention in the ranks of their officers, lying, name calling, disrespect. Ive already heard the other companies are trying to seperate themselves from them so they dont get dragged through the mud too. There needs to be order restored and Jimmy has to realise when your no longer chief anymore, you dont get to tell them how to run things. Stand up for yourselves!

Quote Originally Posted by slitter View Post
    there better be drastic changes or this will be a 2 company town in no time.
    Two will do - Start at each end and meet in the middle
    Isofear Madesoclear - Consolidate & Celebrate!

I understand patchins members were told by the powers that be last night that they should not post here. I say share your true feelings here and get the word out. We want to stay in town and will do what it takes to make it happen! Dont be scared of repurcussions, If there is enough members that want to change the future dont just be followers. Stand up and be leaders!

I say share your true feelings here and get the word out.
    I was too shy before you posted up your opinion and for that, I'm very thankful.

Never thought I'd be saying this, but I think donating the useful equipment to North Boston & Boston and selling off the remaining assets is the best idea.

Dividing up the proceeds of the sale to the serfs then would be only fair.

Thank you again Slitter!

I understand patchins members were told by the powers that be last night that they should not post here.

Do you think we'll hear from Jim & Rich even with the order as given?

Any signs of lifting the gag order ?

Freedom of speech is guaranteed in America. If someone is telling people to not publicly discuss what could affect your life and possible the lives of others - speak louder!

The only reason people want others to remain silent is so they can proceed unchecked with their agenda. Debate is healthy to all concerned - it should be encouraged - not stifled.

Bring out truth and factual information - historic to present. Good Luck!
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

The problem lies in the Chief taking orders from prior chiefs instead of acting on his own. From what I hear, only 2 of the assistant chiefs are actually qualified to be in their position. The entire company is full of politics and nepotism, two things that do not belong in the fire service.

Quote Originally Posted by p45 View Post
    The problem lies in the Chief taking orders from prior chiefs instead of acting on his own. From what I hear, only 2 of the assistant chiefs are actually qualified to be in their position. The entire company is full of politics and nepotism, two things that do not belong in the fire service.
    Are you in favor of dissolving it?

If The Patchin Fire Company Wants To Save Themselves, Members Need To Demand That Jim And Rich Resign From The Company! Jim And Rich, Consider This An Opportunity To Save PFC And Please Resign ASAP. If Not, Mark My Works, There Will Be No Contract Offered To The Patchin Fire Company. If You Truly Care About Your Company, You Will Do The Right Thing! Enough Said! To The Other Patchin Members, Stand Up For Yourselves And Don't Let The Powers At Hands Be Responsible For Closing Your Doors. North Boston And Boston Fire Companies Will Gladly Pick Up Your Slack For A Slight Raise!

Quote Originally Posted by X Marks the Spot View Post
    If The Patchin Fire Company Wants To Save Themselves, Members Need To Demand That Jim And Rich Resign From The Company! Jim And Rich, Consider This An Opportunity To Save PFC And Please Resign ASAP. If Not, Mark My Works, There Will Be No Contract Offered To The Patchin Fire Company. If You Truly Care About Your Company, You Will Do The Right Thing! Enough Said! To The Other Patchin Members, Stand Up For Yourselves And Don't Let The Powers At Hands Be Responsible For Closing Your Doors. North Boston And Boston Fire Companies Will Gladly Pick Up Your Slack For A Slight Raise!
    Sounds like X-Mark is on target!

Valley, Have You Heard If The Taxpayers Are Still In Favor Of Paying Patchin Fire Company To Duplicate Services Already Provided To Town Residents By Boston EMS? Nothing Like Paying Twice.... Why Are Their Members Not Allowed To Join The Squad And Really Be An Asset To The Tax Payers InTheir Time Of Need? Oh, I Forgot, The Powers Will Oust You!

Rich- Chairman of the Democratic Party in town.
    Jim - Chairman of the Conservative Party in town.

From what I have read in previous posts, how could two leaders from our community take this well-respected fire company down?

I just can't figure it out...
    I never said I had no idea about most of the things you said I said I had no idea about.

Patchin seems to think they are helping residents by being able to get to some EMS calls before the squad. But if those same firemen JOINED the squad, there would be a larger pool of members to pull from to fill one rig. Picture this: Your child fell and broke a leg, There is an ambulance from the squad waiting for another member to arrive so they can respond- AND a member from patchin fire waiting for another member to get there to respond. Problem being if those members were going for the same Rig it would have responded and possibly been there already. Dear Patchin, Please allow your members to join the Boston Emergency Squad and save lives!!!!

Patchin Used To Be A Well Respected Fire Company Once Upon A Time. That Changed Once Jim Became Chief. Now They Have Become The Black Sheep Of The Town And The Laughing Stock Of Fire Companies Among The Southtowns. Patchins Leadership Is A Complete Joke. Sam Can't Make A Decision Without Consulting With Jim. I Hear Their Current Chief Has No Faith In His Assistant Chiefs. Their First Assistant Chief Is Very Competent, But The Chief Doesn't Work With Him In Fear Of Getting Shown Up And Embarrassed. The Other Assistants Are Very Green. All Chiefs Should Work Together To Best Serve Their Communities Which Fund Them. This Company Needs To Show Us They Are Working To Change Some Of The Internal Issues At Hand If They Every Plan On Being Looked At Differently.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information