Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NFL - Only REAL men need apply

NFL - Only REAL men need apply

NFL Warned Against Asking Players About Sexual Orientation

The National Football League has been warned against inquiring into the sexual orientation of prospective players and urged to do more to make sure teams do not ask those questions, New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman said today.

"Employment discrimination is ethically wrong and illegal no matter who the employer is," Schneiderman said.

Three players at the NFL Scouting Combine last month, Le'veon Bell of Michigan State, Nick Kasa of Colorado and Denard Robinson of the University of Michigan, said in interviews that were asked whether they had girlfriends or whether they liked girls.

"They ask you 'Do you have a girlfriend, are you married, do you like girls,'" Kasa told CJ and Kreckman of ESPN Radio in Denver.

I stopped watching pro ball after Vick was reinstated and players like Bob Lilly, Rocky Bleier, Roger Staubach etc. were long departed.

"They ask you 'Do you have a girlfriend, are you married, do you like girls,'" Kasa told CJ and Kreckman of ESPN Radio in Denver.
    What a crock, this is a legitimate question. The queer more than equal rights people have gone nutso! Who says this has anything to do with their agenda?
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    I stopped watching pro ball after Vick was reinstated and players like Bob Lilly, Rocky Bleier, Roger Staubach etc. were long departed.
    What do you mean by "long deported?"
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Broughton View Post
    What a crock, this is a legitimate question. The queer more than equal rights people have gone nutso! Who says this has anything to do with their agenda?
    It takes a real pervert to pry into another person's bedroom.

They ask you 'Do you have a girlfriend, are you married, do you like girls,'"
    this is a legitimate question.
    You think those are legitimate questions for Football?

I bet you'd be screaming to high heaven and reciting every constitutional amendment if your employer demanded details on your personal sex life...

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    It takes a real pervert to pry into another person's bedroom.
    I do not see that in the question.... nice add on what you want - yep you are a lawyer. Hmmm, I wonder why that word comes to your mind when you see that question... dirty mind old man?

Quote Originally Posted by 300miles View Post
    You think those are legitimate questions for Football?

I bet you'd be screaming to high heaven and reciting every constitutional amendment if your employer demanded details on your personal sex life...
    There goes. another stretch, were did the question ask anything even close to about the sex life of a person.

They ask you 'Do you have a girlfriend, are you married, do you like girls,'

Hmmm, where in this question do you see what you two have alleged? That question is legit because football takes a huge investment of personal time and a girlfriend would potentially take some of that time away.

Progressives - always looking for the worst in people and assume others do too.

That question is legit because football takes a huge investment of personal time and a girlfriend would potentially take some of that time away.
    OK that's actually funny. I'm doubting you meant it to be funny... but it is.

BTW - "Do you like girls" does not fit with your explanation in any way.

OK that's actually funny. I'm doubting you meant it to be funny... but it is.

BTW - "Do you like girls" does not fit with your explanation in any way.
    Sure it does.... Sorry progressives, who look for evil behind everything (only need to look inward).

You didn't offer any additional explanation of how asking if they "like girls" has anything to do with their amount of focus on football.

You didn't offer any additional explanation of how asking if they "like girls" has anything to do with their amount of focus on football.
    It is obvious and my first point covers it.

Actually no it doesn't.

What do you mean by "long deported?"

departed

We all know the answer to this question, how many MEN do you see walking down the street touching the other guys butt not many unless they swing the other way. Who really cares about this issue?

Next season they (left wingers) want no more head down running into the pile. Football finally becoming a pussy game. Next thing they (left wingers) will want no more running in football or no more tackling. And you’re worried about gay football players who cares as long as no one is touching my junk I am Ok with whatever.
    Riven37
    _________
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    departed
    Yes I see that, still what ya mean by that. I really liked the list of players you mentioned. You mean no longer in the game. I though you might have meant forced out of the game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information