Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cops harass snowmobilers

Quote Originally Posted by Slim.fsp View Post
    People trespassing on your land is wrong and I think you should be able to put up protection for your land. As for the moron that was riding on someone else land and got in a accident the driver should have been required to pay for any damage he did to the property the driver did not have the owners permission and should be liable for the damage he caused.

I never rode snowmobiles but I did ride a 4 wheeler ATV I got the permission from all the land owners who's property I crossed and told them if I did any damage to their property I would work to pay that debit.

Ohh and the thing that would bug lots of people that replied to this thread the ATV was not registered or insured.
    What a rebel!!

Next time a cop doesnt write you when he should, remind him he shouldn't give warnings cos "its not fair".
    Mark Twain:
    Surely the ass who invented the first religion ought to be the first ass damned
    Faith is believing in that which I know ain't so.

hmmm...... the only cops i like are the k-9 guys. does the dog sit in the front seat or back when on patrol?

The cops are going to pull over the second car because they believe the 2nd car is a person of middle or lower class who will not know their rights and is less likely to fight any tickets that the cop is going to issue.
    And they are more likely to have guns and drugs. (The cops don't care if you fight the ticket, heck, they get paid overtime when you fight the ticket)

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    hmmm...... the only cops i like are the k-9 guys. does the dog sit in the front seat or back when on patrol?
    In the back.

Quote Originally Posted by pilot56 View Post
    In the back.
    Cheeks has no clue! lots use an suv too.

Unregistered
    People trespassing on your land is wrong and I think you should be able to put up protection for your land. As for the moron that was riding on someone else land and got in a accident the driver should have been required to pay for any damage he did to the property the driver did not have the owners permission and should be liable for the damage he caused.
    That's the way it should be, but unfortunately, that's not the way it is.

I've heard stories where people have successfully sued homeowners for injuries sustained on their property while burglarizing their homes.

Nazi Bastards.

http://observertoday.com/page/conten...id/518046.html

The cops have no problem harassing people that just take a ride on their snow machines, business owners know that harassing people is not a good idea to get them to come back and spend cash. In a time of financial trouble for the state and the county pissing people off who bring cash in to the county is not a good idea.

The really stupid thing is that the county keystone cops have 2 bodies dedicated to harassing people on snowmobiles.
    "2 bodies" policing all the trails in Chautauqua County and you're being harassed? Is their an event horizon in the county? Maybe if a decent contingent of the snow mobile crowd didn't use their sleds to bar hop.
    One beautiful thing about having a government of the corporations, by the corporations, and for the corporations is that every disaster is measured in terms of economic loss. It's sort of like getting your arm sheared off in a car accident and thinking, "Damn, now it'll take longer to fold the laundry" as blood spurts from your arteries. - The Rude Pundit

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information