Thread: Eugene Hart pushed for New Rec Dir then lied to the news

Eugene Hart pushed for New Rec Dir then lied to the news

“We worked very hard trying to do this above board,” said Councilman Eugene P. Hart. “Many times when you’re in this kind of business that we’re in, you’re accused of politics. This appointment has no politics in it, whatsoever.”
    Buffalo News

Just got a few calls in regard to the hiring of Kroll and this is what I heard. Kroll is very good friends with the Hart Clan. It may be erased soon but I'm told there all Facebook Friends and Eugene Sr has known Kroll for a long time. Kroll had far less experience than most other candidates but Eugene pushed hard for him. Hey he might turn out to be a good director and hoping he is. But please don't bull crap with your crap statement in the news. Why not say you have known the man and is a acquaintance and you have faith in him. Also I'm told Kroll had a big backing from McParlane and the West Seneca Dems. What's funny about the Dem click in West Seneca is none can keep a secret and there's always a power struggle among them. I wonder if Meegan knew what was going on? Maybe that young woman that was doing the job was the best candidate. So Mr Hart it is the same old politics in West Seneca. This crap goes on all the time and its politics but don't go out of your way to lie to the tax payers of West Seneca trying to convince people your beyond all that. Your very sneaky Mr Hart.

Favoritism shown or patronage granted to friends and relatives in West Seneca must stop. First I would like to know what experience this new recreation director has. The West Seneca bee says he worked at the Elma Boys and Girls Club and the Buffalo news says the East Aurora Boys and Girls Club. So this guy is a friend of Hart and his family and will get $20 a hour to hang out and work part time. Great gig for a some extra bucks. And the beat goes on.

You might want to check out what benefits this person is eligible for!

Pay check is obviously funded by home owners taxes. But allot of times theres also "Hidden" perks that can include:

Tax funded Pay check.
    Property Tax funded Health care.
    Tax funded NYS pension credits.
    Tax funded Dental Insurance.

Yes - even "Part time workers" can qualify for these benefits. Don't assume just because they only work 20 hours that they don't receive all the same benefits as a full time Union Employee.

Also remember - they can even hold more than one position and that too can also be tax funded. Politicians do this all the time.

This is your tax dollars their spending - it will result in a life time tax expense for home owners.

Don't let it drop - at the next Board meeting ask about what tax funded benefits is this person entitled to?

Talk openly about this with other tax payers - educate them - its your money.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Personally I think pensions should be a thing of the past. Period. Starting now. With few exceptions.

Thread Information