Jan 20, 2013 in The North Cheektowaga Source paper I read about Mr. Liszewski DWI and how Cheektowaga’ s Town Judge, Judge Piotrowski handling of Mr. Liszewski case. Judge Piotrowski are you NUTS? You gave this guy 60 days for his DWI when he has 4 other DWI convictions in his record. I can be a better judge than you Mr. Piotrowski. I hope you at least revoked his driver license for an indefinite period of time and order him into a long treatment program until you are satisfied he has met all criteria’s within the order. If not! You should be off the bench. I am appalled how your decision making on this case was sound with good judgment. If I was in your shoes Mr. Liszewski would be in jail for 1 full year with extensive treatment while in jail as well as after his release date. I would have then revoked his driver license until Mr. Liszewski could maintained at least 5 years of sobriety , then and only then would he be able to drive again. You may have added a threat back on to the road that may kill the next time Mr. Liszewski gets behind the wheel of his vehicle. Judge Piotrowski I do not criticize you lightly being in my own recovery for 30 years and as a former Drug and Alcohol counselor as well as a former Mental Health Social Worker and my own life experiences tells me you are wrong in handling of this case.