Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Gun Center

Gun Center

Hasty gun law shoots from the hip

on monday morning i head down to the gun center on harlem rd. not a huge crowd but went before the crowd on tue. bought some ammo and other stuff. what i did see people buying the pistol grip shotguns or roit guns i call them, and lots of ammo being sold. So now gov homo sets up his new laws nothing new in this state as he makes his pre fling for pres run. Then after my shopping trip i go to the shooting range in wheatfield to do some target shooting with my pistols and meeting some friends. all of us PPH and for many years and none of us going to load 7 loads in our mag. I also love to collect old military rifles from WWll and some modern stuff but will not reg any of them to the state .... take a hike gov.

http://www.buffalonews.com/Article/2...GION/130119307
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Send a message next election.

Work on removing every democrat in office including local town boards, appointments, planning boards, etc . Even if they give you lip service that they didn't support what Cuomo did work on removing them. When push comes to shove all that matters to most democrats is party support.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    Hasty gun law shoots from the hip

on monday morning i head down to the gun center on harlem rd. not a huge crowd but went before the crowd on tue. bought some ammo and other stuff. what i did see people buying the pistol grip shotguns or roit guns i call them, and lots of ammo being sold. So now gov homo sets up his new laws nothing new in this state as he makes his pre fling for pres run. Then after my shopping trip i go to the shooting range in wheatfield to do some target shooting with my pistols and meeting some friends. all of us PPH and for many years and none of us going to load 7 loads in our mag. I also love to collect old military rifles from WWll and some modern stuff but will not reg any of them to the state .... take a hike gov.

http://www.buffalonews.com/Article/2...GION/130119307
    I love my garand! I stupidly sold and IH .30 carbine, now I want one since it is not an assault rifle. What types of WWII guns do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    and none of us going to load 7 loads in our mag.
    Not the smartest thing to be posting on a public forum.

You could lose that PP rather quickly.

And the range owner probably is all that excited about people blabing that they use the range to violate the law,

Ask res how fast he would have to give up your ip address if if he gets a subpoena.

ng cant put 10 rounds in a revolver...

What happens to those mom and pop gun stores who are stuck with the illegal inventory?
    They invested their money in the 10 rd magazines etc and can't sell them. No ROI
    Last edited by gorja; January 18th, 2013 at 06:53 AM. Reason: stupid goof

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Send a message next election.

Work on removing every democrat in office including local town boards, appointments, planning boards, etc . Even if they give you lip service that they didn't support what Cuomo did work on removing them. When push comes to shove all that matters to most democrats is party support.
    The only weapon that we the people have is at the ballot box. Believe me, the only thing that will convince state or federal politicians that they must do our will is to take their job when they do not. These state and federal positions are so lucrative that they are dreadfully afraid of losing their spot and will do anything to keep them. But we already knew this, right?
    **free is a trademark of the current U.S. government.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by mikenold View Post
    The only weapon that we the people have is at the ballot box. Believe me, the only thing that will convince state or federal politicians that they must do our will is to take their job when they do not. These state and federal positions are so lucrative that they are dreadfully afraid of losing their spot and will do anything to keep them. But we already knew this, right?
    Next round of elections people really have to put an effort into it and work as a team.

Next round of elections people really have to put an effort into it and work as a team.

res we need a gun topic on this site you know how many people would joing SPeak up ... so many pissed off people.... on voting these people out yes.... people are dumb

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    If numbers turn out the way it seems there should be a lot of people at saturdays rally downtown.

yep.. its only the start res..

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    I love my garand! I stupidly sold and IH .30 carbine, now I want one since it is not an assault rifle. What types of WWII guns do you have?
    SU ... like to collect them.. jap ww2 bolt action rifle, grand, german mauser , 30 carbine. love the carbine have not shot it lately couple times at the cheek police range on scott rd.
    dont know if they will have it the big gun show in syrcuse at the fair ground in the spring a guy was loaded with the carbine not a bad price...

Cool Watch what you say - you dont know who's listening !

nogods has a point:

How dare you speak your mind in public!

Yes, a legit business owner/operater probably wouldn't want you blabbing about him in public either!

In todays society your rights are shrinking everyday - more and more people are remaining silent - they actually fear what could happen if they speak out.

Many have learned the hard way - those who verbally stood behind them when it was acceptable to do so - will not be standing there when the sheets hit the fan -

you'll hear things like, "I have to protect what I have - I ain't loosing my cookies for that" - in the end, in America for the most part - if people can retreat into their homes and play on their computers - why would they stick their neck out?
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    So what will all the police officers with ar's/20-30 round magazines etc going to do? Sell their toys?

If numbers turn out the way it seems there should be a lot of people at saturdays rally downtown.

http://www.wkbw.com/news/local/Prote...251.html?vid=a

Protest Planned Against New York State Gun Law

By Rachel Elzufon

January 18, 2013 Updated Jan 18, 2013 at 1:08 PM EST

Buffalo, NY (WKBW) - The new gun law in New York State that passed this week is expected to bring a lot of people to an event in downtown Buffalo this weekend.

More than a thousand people are expected to pack into Niagara Square on Saturday to protest the law.

There are expected to be other similar rallies in Albany and Long Island, but the one in Buffalo may be the biggest. People from all over WNY are expected to attend.

Gun rights activists say the new gun law is infuriating for hunters and people who enjoy target practice.

Some of the big issues protesters plan to take on -- the crackdown on assault rifles and limiting clip rounds to seven.

Rus Thompson, a Tea Party member, says "You're going after the law abiding citizens clips. Is a criminal only going to put seven rounds in a magazine? No. They're going to get a 10-15-30 round clip and load it up and unleash hell on people."

The protest will include speakers, followed by a forum to talk about the new law and suing the state.

Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information