Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Gun Center

Originally Posted by 4248 - OH, yes the "nuclear family - that's the ticket - Mom and Dad had no idea timmy had so many guns or bombs. Grand Paw gave him a few, but we didn't know his friends bought some for him too ! ?
    - Lets not put any responsibility on the parents
    - lets blame the gun manufactures ! [end quote] Wouldn't that have fit better ?

Quote Originally Posted by BorderBob View Post
    There is reporting tonight that mom was a 2A/open carry nut job who hoarded guns. Along I guess with the reporting that the kid was a closet Muslim who despised organized religion, never dated and was born in England.
    b.b.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

always a debate what to carry rev vs smi.. I love all my guns but if going into the city its always my model 37 SW 357 mag with the 5in barrel lots of firepower and with a speed loader no problems at all . its not going to jam up when in time of need.

http://www.americanrifleman.org/arti...se-a-wheelgun/
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Try using that speed loader when the poop hits the fan.
    I'd rather reload another mag if push comes to shove.

Although in reality, nobody should be popping off that many rounds in the first place. Especially those expensive .357's!

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    always a debate what to carry rev vs smi.. I love all my guns but if going into the city its always my model 37 SW 357 mag with the 5in barrel lots of firepower and with a speed loader no problems at all . its not going to jam up when in time of need.

http://www.americanrifleman.org/arti...se-a-wheelgun/
    Wheel guns make great pocket guns. They can be fired without chance of malfunction through your coat if needed. Beyond that, I always trained as I fought, duty gun, spare mags, restraints.

b.b.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    And 99% were done by white guys with guns. so using the "gun free zone" argument of the guniots, we should 1. Eliminate gun free zones and 2. prohibit white guys from owning guns.
    Not sure what your point is here.. The bottom line is that criminals don't pay attention to signs, only law abiding citizens do. Not really much else to say. Other than, why don't you put a big sign on your lawn saying my residence is not protected with a firearm, ergo take what you want.

Hmmm.. wheelgun vs auto? I like a 9 mm personally.

I wonder if the judge was a lib?

2nd Circuit Decision in NYSRPA vs. Cuomo – Just Released!

http://law-policy.com/?p=1283

Nobody seems to want to use the statistic of how many people in the US are killed by assault weapons? It's nice when you can live in a world where math and statistics really don't figure into decision making....Cloud Koo Koo land.

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    Nobody seems to want to use the statistic of how many people in the US are killed by assault weapons?
    It's something of a false statistic. Sure, not many people are killed by military style weapons.

But boy when they are.......

b.b.

Wheel guns make great pocket guns. They can be fired without chance of malfunction through your coat if needed. Beyond that, I always trained as I fought, duty gun, spare mags, restraints.

b.b.
    BB yep. love my glocks but when going into the city or high crime areas wheeler is my choice short Brl 357 cant take a chance of a malfunction in the city.

The wait time now for your pistol permit in EC county is close to 18 to 20 months. Shooting the other night and packers tell me a lot of the hold up with permits is the local police depts that have your permit app. before going to the county the problem is the reference checks the cops are sitting on them.

NYS PISTOL PERMIT/CONCEALED CARRY CLASS

http://www.ironsightllc.com/nys-pist...mit-class.html

Anecdote, so maybe it's not true, but I heard a few years ago that the Buffalo cop doing background and reference checks went on some kind of leave and all her active applications went into a box in a closet. They were finally found after multiple calls from applicants checking on the status
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

It's something of a false statistic. Sure, not many people are killed by military style weapons.

But boy when they are.......

b.b.
    The statistics that I can find are between 1-2% of gun crimes are committed with assault weapons. This is not statistically significant as it applies to crimes committed with a firearm. Again politicians need to pass feel good legislation. Laws should be passed based on actuarial significance, otherwise this thing we call freedom essentially evaporates.

Gotta make sure your "Politically Correct"
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

The gun control lobby gets considerable attention for arguing that there is an “epidemic of gun violence” extant in the land. Every death due to the criminal misuse of a firearm is a tragedy. We would never suggest otherwise. But two decades of a steady, dramatic decrease in such crimes is the opposite of an epidemic. It would be nice if the mainstream media would report on these facts.

http://www.ammoland.com/2015/10/crim...#ixzz3pjAJxt00

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    The gun control lobby gets considerable attention for arguing that there is an “epidemic of gun violence” extant in the land. Every death due to the criminal misuse of a firearm is a tragedy. We would never suggest otherwise. But two decades of a steady, dramatic decrease in such crimes is the opposite of an epidemic. It would be nice if the mainstream media would report on these facts.

http://www.ammoland.com/2015/10/crim...#ixzz3pjAJxt00
    It's like a savings account, no? Regular gun deaths decrease so we can spend some of those bodies at movie theaters, college campus and other low risk public places?

b.b.

Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread Information