Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Gun Center

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    ng cant put 10 rounds in a revolver...
    depends
    in a .22 you can
    there are 8 round .357s and the wording on the "high capacity ammunition feeding device" is such that an argument could be made that it includes the cylinder of a revolver
    "Large capacity ammunition feeding device" means a magazine, belt, drum, feed strip, or similar device
    "similar device" could easily mean anything that holds ammo in a gun
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

Assualt weapons/pistols

Pistols that are considered Assault Weapons.
    - for more info from NYS - Click Here

Advance Armament Inc. M‐11
    Bushmaster Pistol
    Calico M‐950
    Encom MP‐9 and MP‐45
    Intratec TEC‐9
    Military Armament Corp. Ingram M‐11
    RPB Industries Inc.
    o sM10
    o sM11
    Sites Spectre
    Sterling MK‐7
    SWD Incorporated M11
    UZI
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by BorderBob View Post
    People took guns to the rally?

b.b.
    lot of people with carry P... that i know of.. why not?
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Quote Originally Posted by BorderBob View Post
    My picture fell off mine years ago. I have to get it fixed soon since I will lose the badge to retirement though there are still options in retirement.

b.b.
    i was going to bring that up cop retires if they want t carry a pistol fill out the paper work like anyone else. only thing you will get it a lot faster than the average joe that waits 12 months. at least all the cops i know got it fast and some could of cared less about the P.

Quote Originally Posted by Chant View Post
    Regardless of how they got into office, or how many people elected them - The Constitution and the Bill of Rights have not been legally amended. These two politician turds have violated their oaths of office by passing Unconstitutional , and therefore, illegal laws. They have also committed felonies under the Title 18 US Codes, Section 242 in the process of doing so. They - and any other public official who went along with this - needs to be arrested and tried for their crimes.
    Uh...if you say so...wait...are you on the Supreme Court?

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Broughton View Post
    They are a disgrace to America! Simply put and in reality a pawn of Satan. They are evil personified and I dare anyone prove otherwise. You cannot.
    Who are "they"? And what does Satan have to do with a political debate about gun control? I'm fairly certain Jesus would want no part of the debate, so don't drag him into it.

Quote Originally Posted by mikenold View Post
    I wonder if there were an election today if they would still have enough support to win?
    This is NYS. If Cuomo ran again he would win. If Cuomo's father ran again he would win. If Hilary ran again she would win. And popular downstate Republicans are often just as progressive as NY Democrats.

So yes, they would win another election today.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    Uh...if you say so...wait...are you on the Supreme Court?

No. Are you?

Quote Originally Posted by 300miles View Post
    Who are "they"? And what does Satan have to do with a political debate about gun control? I'm fairly certain Jesus would want no part of the debate, so don't drag him into it.
    Says you, not the truth though, Luke 11:21, "When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace:" It's in the Bible folks! Ya know that book, that in most homes, just sits on your shelf collecting dust. Best not speak on issues one does not know.

The they is O'boy & Andy not so dandy.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

The bible also says You Shall Not Kill. The bible also tells you to follow the laws of the land. Again, what does modern gun regulation have to do with Satan? Did jesus say "Anyone limiting your automatic magazines to less than 10 shall be put to death, for he is the agent of the devil?" No. Guns didn't even exist. As usual, you guys are twisting the bible for your own political motives, even when the bible has nothing to do with it. That is being a horrible Christian.

Hitler! Fascists! Treason! Satan!

When normal people hear those remarks being made by the crazies at any rally, they tune out whatever message the rally was intended to convey.

2A rights are not advanced by the Henny Penny people clinging to their guns and bibles. They are like the drunks at a football game - they contribute nothing to the cause on the field.

The bible also says You Shall Not Kill. The bible also tells you to follow the laws of the land. Again, what does modern gun regulation have to do with Satan? Did jesus say "Anyone limiting your automatic magazines to less than 10 shall be put to death, for he is the agent of the devil?" No. Guns didn't even exist. As usual, you guys are twisting the bible for your own political motives, even when the bible has nothing to do with it. That is being a horrible Christian.
    I do not own a gun, nor am I a NRA member, I am only speaking what is true and right.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Broughton View Post
    I am only speaking what is true and right.
    No. You are abusing the bible to try to legitimize your political opinions.

wow went to the NGC for some shooting this morning...the past two weeks on a wed morning have been crazy.. i never seen it this packed so early a number of women shooting some new PP holders shooting and a trooper sniffing around. go fight crime not gun owners... BS. must be a cuomo spy..

Actually I believe that the number is 7, not 10! LOL, JK!

Seriously though, we all should be able to protect our property and family in any way we see fit. Frank shows a bible verse that says so and the second amendment of our great constitution says so. The constitution is clear in saying that the right to bear arms shall not be infringed. As soon as a law is passed that limits what gun I may own or how much ammunition and where I cannot but it, that law clearly infringes on my right under the constitution and should be repealed. We will see how these laws that infringe with my rights hold up under court challenge soon.
    **free is a trademark of the current U.S. government.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    wow went to the NGC for some shooting this morning...the past two weeks on a wed morning have been crazy.. i never seen it this packed so early a number of women shooting some new PP holders shooting and a trooper sniffing around. go fight crime not gun owners... BS. must be a cuomo spy..
    Was the state trooper a member, was he checking permits, or just snooping?
    Just wondering what his assignment was? Did management have any explanstion for his presence?...this seems very interesting.

Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread Information