Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Gun Center

Maybe you all forgot...we had an election. Coumo and Obama won.

So lets see, you think that if your candidate is elected, then he or she should act in accordance with your wishes, but if the people who disagree with you elect their candidate, then the winer should still act in accordance with your wishes instead of the majority of voters that elected him or her

If you think that way, then you probably have a defense to the new 7-in-the-mag law - you can't count.

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    nogods has a point:

How dare you speak your mind in public!

Yes, a legit business owner/operater probably wouldn't want you blabbing about him in public either!

In todays society your rights are shrinking everyday - more and more people are remaining silent - they actually fear what could happen if they speak out.

Many have learned the hard way - those who verbally stood behind them when it was acceptable to do so - will not be standing there when the sheets hit the fan -

you'll hear things like, "I have to protect what I have - I ain't loosing my cookies for that" - in the end, in America for the most part - if people can retreat into their homes and play on their computers - why would they stick their neck out?
    There is a big difference between publicly proclaiming "all drugs should be legal" and "my friends and I are going over to the park to smoke some crack"

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    There is a big difference between publicly proclaiming "all drugs should be legal" and "my friends and I are going over to the park to smoke some crack"

Outlaw public parks, and we would eliminate the crack problem!!!

So lets see, you think that if your candidate is elected, then he or she should act in accordance with your wishes,
    NO I do not.... I expect them to lead and do what is best FOR THE PEOPLE... not to foam at the mouth because of the orgasmic high they are getting from their abuse of power. They are a disgrace to America! Simply put and in reality a pawn of Satan. They are evil personified and I dare anyone prove otherwise. You cannot.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

So lets see, you think that if your candidate is elected, then he or she should act in accordance with your wishes, but if the people who disagree with you elect their candidate, then the winer should still act in accordance with your wishes instead of the majority of voters that elected him or her

If you think that way, then you probably have a defense to the new 7-in-the-mag law - you can't count.
    I wonder if there were an election today if they would still have enough support to win?
    **free is a trademark of the current U.S. government.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkLV View Post
    http://www.wkbw.com/news/local/Prote...251.html?vid=a

Protest Planned Against New York State Gun Law

By Rachel Elzufon

January 18, 2013 Updated Jan 18, 2013 at 1:08 PM EST

Buffalo, NY (WKBW) - The new gun law in New York State that passed this week is expected to bring a lot of people to an event in downtown Buffalo this weekend.

More than a thousand people are expected to pack into Niagara Square on Saturday to protest the law.

There are expected to be other similar rallies in Albany and Long Island, but the one in Buffalo may be the biggest. People from all over WNY are expected to attend.

Gun rights activists say the new gun law is infuriating for hunters and people who enjoy target practice.

Some of the big issues protesters plan to take on -- the crackdown on assault rifles and limiting clip rounds to seven.

Rus Thompson, a Tea Party member, says "You're going after the law abiding citizens clips. Is a criminal only going to put seven rounds in a magazine? No. They're going to get a 10-15-30 round clip and load it up and unleash hell on people."

The protest will include speakers, followed by a forum to talk about the new law and suing the state.
    Should DUI convicts be allowed to possess firearms?

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Broughton View Post
    NO I do not.... I expect them to lead and do what is best FOR THE PEOPLE... not to foam at the mouth because of the orgasmic high they are getting from their abuse of power. They are a disgrace to America! Simply put and in reality a pawn of Satan. They are evil personified and I dare anyone prove otherwise. You cannot.
    Unfortunately for you, the MAJORITY of people have a different view of what is best FOR THE PEOPLE. That's why Coumo and Obama were elected.

Unfortunately for you, the MAJORITY of people have a different view of what is best FOR THE PEOPLE. That's why Coumo and Obama were elected.
    No, that is not why they were elected... sorry you are wrong, just as you are most of the time around here. Must be hard being a lawyer, hard to know what is real or not. One thing for sure, your kind has no problem with hurting people.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Not the smartest thing to be posting on a public forum.

You could lose that PP rather quickly.

And the range owner probably is all that excited about people blabing that they use the range to violate the law,

Ask res how fast he would have to give up your ip address if if he gets a subpoena.

So some guy says he's not going to follow the 7 bullet rule on a chat board and he's at risk for losing his pp why? Is there a new intent clause in the law? If i say I'm going to go driving today and do 66 mph on the thruway, will a trooper show up at my door and pre issue me a ticket for that?

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Roman View Post
    So some guy says he's not going to follow the 7 bullet rule on a chat board and he's at risk for losing his pp why? Is there a new intent clause in the law? If i say I'm going to go driving today and do 66 mph on the thruway, will a trooper show up at my door and pre issue me a ticket for that?
    The new America Dan, the land ruined by liberal lawyers.

SAFE Act

Until the state drafts an amendment to the new law, most of the Police Officers are Class E Felons. Their sidearm magazines and AR15 mags hold more than 7 rounds each.

IN GOD WE TRUST. THE POLITICIANS STILL HAVE TO EARN MY TRUST.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Broughton View Post
    The new America Dan, the land ruined by liberal lawyers.
    ...like Antonin Scalia who wrote for the majority in DC V. Heller

(2) Like most rights, the Second Amendment right is not unlimited. It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose: For example, concealed weapons prohibitions have been upheld under the Amendment or state analogues. The Court’s opinion should not be taken to cast doubt on longstanding prohibitions on the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill, or laws forbidding the carrying of firearms in sensitive places such as schools and government buildings, or laws imposing conditions and qualifications on the commercial sale of arms. Miller’s holding that the sorts of weapons protected are those “in common use at the time” finds support in the historical tradition of prohibiting the carrying of dangerous and unusual weapons.

b.b.

Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more to it that that Mr Bob...

Quote Originally Posted by mikenold View Post
    The only weapon that we the people have is at the ballot box. Believe me, the only thing that will convince state or federal politicians that they must do our will is to take their job when they do not. These state and federal positions are so lucrative that they are dreadfully afraid of losing their spot and will do anything to keep them. But we already knew this, right?
    Do you really think these politicians is concerned about the next election ?

They guys are in bed with the powers that be, when they say jump these politicians say how high.

Depending on when the civil war takes place in America, elections and your vote might be the last thing they are concerned with.

This is a power grab, internal war in inevitable in America, they knew men were going to go crazy buying more guns, they just needed laws changed to give them a reason to slaughter you.

Wakeup people this isn't no game !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by POST IT View Post
    Until the state drafts an amendment to the new law, most of the Police Officers are Class E Felons. Their sidearm magazines and AR15 mags hold more than 7 rounds each.

IN GOD WE TRUST. THE POLITICIANS STILL HAVE TO EARN MY TRUST.
    With that said, why can't we then do mass arrests of law enforcement?
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information