Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Bauerle/WBEN

Bauerle/WBEN

Does anyone know what Bauerle is talking about a nuke going off somewhere last July?? Something about a terrorist attack gone wrong? Caught some of it on his show.

Also, YIKES! their public bbs moderator is a Raving Ditto Head...
    Read some of the threads....yeesh!

He is the representative of a radio station...a news outlet!!

So much for liberal media bias.
    "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis (1935)

hear

You didn't hear the show, don't comment on it.
    Riven37
    _________
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. Thomas Jefferson

He was speaking on the potential detonation of a Nke of the Atlantic seaboard last year.
    The US may have had a close call but no one will confirm or deny that it happened.
    Most believe these where some of the suitcase nukes lost or sold by the former Soviet Union to the highest bidder. They also may have been put in place by the USSR during the cold war as a retaliatory response if nuclear war did occur.

Originally posted by LHardy
    He was speaking on the potential detonation of a Nke of the Atlantic seaboard last year.
    The US may have had a close call but no one will confirm or deny that it happened.
    Most believe these where some of the suitcase nukes lost or sold by the former Soviet Union to the highest bidder. They also may have been put in place by the USSR during the cold war as a retaliatory response if nuclear war did occur.
    This is typical nutwit claptrap designed to boost ratings and about as reliable as what you'd read in The Star or The Enquirer.
    Your right to buy a military weapon without hindrance, delay or training cannot trump Daniel Barden’s right to see his eighth birthday. -- Jim Himes

Originally posted by Linda_D
    This is typical nutwit claptrap designed to boost ratings and about as reliable as what you'd read in The Star or The Enquirer.
    This is how new words are invented. I actually like "nutwit" better than "nitwit". The "U" defiinitely adds something to the term.

Linda:

What if that has happened, do you believe they would tell the public about it?

Why couldn't it be true?
    This is not about martians or alien spacecraft.

How many other terrorist activities have been thwarted that we know nothing about?

What proof do you have that it isn't true?
    There is suffcient evidence and inside info that leads to the fact this may be exactly what happened.

If it is, I for one am glad to hear that our guys did a good job of disposing of the Nuke.

As far as suitcase Nukes and them missing. It is well documented and available to the public. The confirms are from former KGB agents now working with the US to locate the remaining suitcase Nukes. But I'm sure you already know that because you worked for the gov't and have a direct line to the F.B.I. and all other intel agencies.

If you are going to invent an effective new word like nutwit I couldn't think of a better place to use it then WBEN and Buffalo talk radio.
    Especially Baurle and his "terrorist are behind every tree and under every manhole cover" shows.
    "If you want to know what God thinks of money just look at the people he gave it to."

By the way, what happened to biker? I miss the old coot.

Maybe not every tree but we did find some in Lackawanna.

I find the Talk ENTERTAINMENT shows like Bauerle's and Beache's to be less reliable than the Star or Enquirer.

bf

Linda:

What if that has happened, do you believe they would tell the public about it?

Why couldn't it be true?
    This is not about martians or alien spacecraft.

How many other terrorist activities have been thwarted that we know nothing about?

What proof do you have that it isn't true?
    There is suffcient evidence and inside info that leads to the fact this may be exactly what happened.

If it is, I for one am glad to hear that our guys did a good job of disposing of the Nuke.

As far as suitcase Nukes and them missing. It is well documented and available to the public. The confirms are from former KGB agents now working with the US to locate the remaining suitcase Nukes. But I'm sure you already know that because you worked for the gov't and have a direct line to the F.B.I. and all other intel agencies.
    I went to Bauerle's section of the WBEN site and read his links. The "Northeast Intelligence Report" site is little more than a rumor-mill to incite anti-terrorist hysteria so that readers will acquiesce to anything the Bush Administration claims to do in the name of "national security". All its contributors are self-proclaimed "experts" and "analysts".

I also checked the link to the al-qaeda nukes story. It comes from Joseph Farah's "intelligence report" site which is little more than Farah's attempt to separate the gullible from their money. His "al qaeda planted nukes in the us" exclusive is based on a hoax that's been making the rounds on nutwit websites for a few years.
    Urban legends

Bauerle and his bull manure is as credible as the nutwits that claim the US staged the 9/11 attacks so that the US could go to war with Iraq (and there is even a web site that purports to have proof of this).

Since I sincerely believe in the First Amendment, I won't advocate that Bauerle and his ilk be pulled from the airwaves, but I think this kind of hysteria-mongering should earn the perpetrators at least six months of laryngitis!
    Your right to buy a military weapon without hindrance, delay or training cannot trump Daniel Barden’s right to see his eighth birthday. -- Jim Himes

So much for it being BS

Congressman to ask Justice Department for report on 'American Hiroshima' plan

© 2005 WorldNetDaily.com

WASHINGTON – Rep. Tom Tancredo, R-Colo., a staunch critic of the federal government's lax immigration and border enforcement policies, said yesterday he would request a briefing from the Justice Department on information it has on plans revealed by WND this week for a nuclear attack on the U.S. by al-Qaida terrorists.

Tancredo said he was greatly alarmed by the report and would seek whatever information he could get from the nation's law enforcement authorities – either in classified or unclassified reports.

Al-Qaida's plans, known as "America's Hiroshima" according to captured terrorists and terrorist documents, calls for the multiple detonation of nuclear weapons, already in the possession of Osama bin Laden's operatives currently inside the U.S. The agents and arms having been smuggled across the U.S.-Mexico border with the help of the MS-13 street gang and other organized crime groups, according to the report originating in Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin, a premium, online intelligence newsletter published by the founder of WND.

The attack is designed to kill at least 4 million Americans.

Al-Qaida has obtained at least 40 nuclear weapons from the former Soviet Union – including suitcase nukes, nuclear mines, artillery shells and even some missile warheads, according to the report. In addition, documents captured in Afghanistan show al-Qaida had plans to assemble its own nuclear weapons with fissile material it purchased on the black market.

In addition to detonating its own nuclear weapons already planted in the U.S., military sources also say there is evidence to suggest al-Qaida is paying former Russian Spetznaz, or special forces operatives, to assist the terrorist group in locating nuclear weapons formerly concealed inside the U.S. by the Soviet Union during the Cold War. Bin Laden's group is also paying nuclear scientists from Russia and Pakistan to maintain its existing nuclear arsenal and assemble additional weapons with the materials it has invested hundreds of millions in procuring over a period of 10 years.

The plans for the devastating nuclear attack on the U.S. have been under development for more than a decade. It is designed as a final deadly blow of defeat to the U.S., which is seen by al-Qaida and its allies as "the Great Satan."

At least half the nuclear weapons in the al-Qaida arsenal were obtained for cash from Chechen terrorist allies.

But the most disturbing news is that high-level U.S. officials now believe at least some of those weapons have been smuggled into the U.S. for use in the near future in major cities as part of this "American Hiroshima" plan, according to an upcoming book, "The al-Qaida Connection: International Terrorism, Organized Crime and the Coming Apocalypse," by Paul L. Williams, a former FBI consultant.

According to Williams, former CIA Director George Tenet informed President Bush one month after the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks that at least two suitcase nukes had reached al-Qaida operatives in the U.S. President Bush reportedly went "through the roof" upon hearing the news, prompting him to order his national security team to give nuclear terrorism priority over every other threat to America.

"Each suitcase weighed between 50 and 80 kilograms (approximately 110 to 176 pounds) and contained enough fissionable plutonium and uranium to produce an explosive yield in excess of two kilotons," wrote Williams. "One suitcase bore the serial number 9999 and the Russian manufacturing date of 1988. The design of the weapons, Tenet told the president, is simple. The plutonium and uranium are kept in separate compartments that are linked to a triggering mechanism that can be activated by a clock or a call from the cell phone."

It is worth noting Bush failed to translate this policy into securing the U.S.-Mexico border through which the nuclear weapons and al-Qaida operatives are believed to have passed with the help of the MS-13 smugglers. He did, however, order the building of underground bunkers away from major metropolitan areas for use by federal government managers following an attack.

Bin Laden, according to Williams, has nearly unlimited funds to spend on his nuclear terrorism plan because he has remained in control of the Afghanistan-produced heroin industry. Poppy production has greatly increased even while U.S. troops are occupying the country, he writes. Al-Qaida has developed close relations with the Albanian Mafia, which assists in the smuggling and sale of heroin throughout Europe and the U.S.

Some of that money is used to pay off the notorious MS-13 street gang between $30,000 and $50,000 for each sleeper agent smuggled into the U.S. from Mexico. The sleepers are also provided with phony identification, most often bogus matricula consular ID cards indistinguishable from Mexico's official ID, now accepted in the U.S. to open bank accounts and obtain driver's licenses.

The Bush administration's unwillingness to secure the U.S.-Mexico border has puzzled and dismayed a growing number of activists and ordinary citizens who see it as the No. 1 security threat to the nation. The Minuteman organization is planning a major mobilization of thousands of Americans this fall designed to shut down the entire 2,000-mile border as it did in April with a 23-mile stretch in Arizona.

According to Williams' sources, thousands of al-Qaida sleeper agents have now been forward deployed into the U.S. to carry out their individual roles in the coming "American Hiroshima" plan.

Bin Laden's goal, according to the book, is to kill at least 4 million Americans, 2 million of whom must be children. Only then, bin Laden has said, would the crimes committed by America on the Arab and Muslim world be avenged.

There is virtually no doubt among intelligence analysts al-Qaida has obtained fully assembled nuclear weapons, according to Williams. The only question is how many. Estimates range between a dozen and 70.

The future plan, according to captured al-Qaida agents and documents, suggests the attacks will take place simultaneously in major cities throughout the country – including New York, Boston, Washington, Las Vegas, Miami, Chicago and Los Angeles.

In response to the G2 Bulletin revelations, Chris Simcox, founder of the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps, a citizen action group demanding the U.S. government take control of its borders, said an immediate military presence on the borders is now imperative "to stop the overwhelming influx of unidentified, potentially hostile and seditious persons coming across at an alarming rate."

"Terrorists have carte blanche to carry practically anything they want across our national line at this time," he said. "As ordinary citizens have warned this government for years, the only surprising part about the new information reported here is that nothing apocalyptic from Mexican-border weapons trafficking has yet happened. Terrorism has reared its ugly head in London again these past few days, and as we know all too well we are not immune in this country.

"At this point, the next attempt to attack America at home is just a matter of 'when,' not 'if.' And our unsecured borders have surely contributed to this threat – yet our government officials continue to fiddle while our nation's margin of security and safety burns away. The president and Congress had better wake up before they have to answer for another devastating terrorist incursion on our own soil."

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=45246

Re: hear

Originally posted by Riven37
    You didn't hear the show, don't comment on it.
    I did not comment on the show, I asked if anyone knew what he was talking about.

I DID comment on wben's bbs, while I was trying to find out what he was talking about.
    "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis (1935)

Originally posted by Linda_D
    I went to Bauerle's section of the WBEN site and read his links. The "Northeast Intelligence Report" site is little more than a rumor-mill to incite anti-terrorist hysteria so that readers will acquiesce to anything the Bush Administration claims to do in the name of "national security". All its contributors are self-proclaimed "experts" and "analysts".

I also checked the link to the al-qaeda nukes story. It comes from Joseph Farah's "intelligence report" site which is little more than Farah's attempt to separate the gullible from their money. His "al qaeda planted nukes in the us" exclusive is based on a hoax that's been making the rounds on nutwit websites for a few years.
    Urban legends

Bauerle and his bull manure is as credible as the nutwits that claim the US staged the 9/11 attacks so that the US could go to war with Iraq (and there is even a web site that purports to have proof of this).

Since I sincerely believe in the First Amendment, I won't advocate that Bauerle and his ilk be pulled from the airwaves, but I think this kind of hysteria-mongering should earn the perpetrators at least six months of laryngitis!

Thank you Linda for doing that research. I've been wondering where Bauerle got his info. I listen for the entertainment but today was just too much. I heard him telling us to remember the war on terrorism is really a "religious" war. Hooray. Let's have another Crusades!!!

I heard a caller the other day calling for enternment of ....well...muslims, I guess. It was hard to tell.

Anyway, I think he's whipping people into a frenzy with talk like that. Irresponsible use of his influence, limited though it may be.

stevenco
    Bauerle is the worst talkshow host in the history of radio.

Re: So much for it being BS

Congressman to ask Justice Department for report on 'American Hiroshima' plan

© 2005 WorldNetDaily.com

WASHINGTON – Rep. Tom Tancredo, R-Colo., a staunch critic of the federal government's lax immigration and border enforcement policies, said yesterday he would request a briefing from the Justice Department on information it has on plans revealed by WND this week for a nuclear attack on the U.S. by al-Qaida terrorists.

Tancredo said he was greatly alarmed by the report and would seek whatever information he could get from the nation's law enforcement authorities – either in classified or unclassified reports.

Al-Qaida's plans, known as "America's Hiroshima" according to captured terrorists and terrorist documents, calls for the multiple detonation of nuclear weapons, already in the possession of Osama bin Laden's operatives currently inside the U.S. The agents and arms having been smuggled across the U.S.-Mexico border with the help of the MS-13 street gang and other organized crime groups, according to the report originating in Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin, a premium, online intelligence newsletter published by the founder of WND.

The attack is designed to kill at least 4 million Americans.

Al-Qaida has obtained at least 40 nuclear weapons from the former Soviet Union – including suitcase nukes, nuclear mines, artillery shells and even some missile warheads, according to the report. In addition, documents captured in Afghanistan show al-Qaida had plans to assemble its own nuclear weapons with fissile material it purchased on the black market.

In addition to detonating its own nuclear weapons already planted in the U.S., military sources also say there is evidence to suggest al-Qaida is paying former Russian Spetznaz, or special forces operatives, to assist the terrorist group in locating nuclear weapons formerly concealed inside the U.S. by the Soviet Union during the Cold War. Bin Laden's group is also paying nuclear scientists from Russia and Pakistan to maintain its existing nuclear arsenal and assemble additional weapons with the materials it has invested hundreds of millions in procuring over a period of 10 years.

The plans for the devastating nuclear attack on the U.S. have been under development for more than a decade. It is designed as a final deadly blow of defeat to the U.S., which is seen by al-Qaida and its allies as "the Great Satan."

At least half the nuclear weapons in the al-Qaida arsenal were obtained for cash from Chechen terrorist allies.

But the most disturbing news is that high-level U.S. officials now believe at least some of those weapons have been smuggled into the U.S. for use in the near future in major cities as part of this "American Hiroshima" plan, according to an upcoming book, "The al-Qaida Connection: International Terrorism, Organized Crime and the Coming Apocalypse," by Paul L. Williams, a former FBI consultant.

According to Williams, former CIA Director George Tenet informed President Bush one month after the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks that at least two suitcase nukes had reached al-Qaida operatives in the U.S. President Bush reportedly went "through the roof" upon hearing the news, prompting him to order his national security team to give nuclear terrorism priority over every other threat to America.

"Each suitcase weighed between 50 and 80 kilograms (approximately 110 to 176 pounds) and contained enough fissionable plutonium and uranium to produce an explosive yield in excess of two kilotons," wrote Williams. "One suitcase bore the serial number 9999 and the Russian manufacturing date of 1988. The design of the weapons, Tenet told the president, is simple. The plutonium and uranium are kept in separate compartments that are linked to a triggering mechanism that can be activated by a clock or a call from the cell phone."

It is worth noting Bush failed to translate this policy into securing the U.S.-Mexico border through which the nuclear weapons and al-Qaida operatives are believed to have passed with the help of the MS-13 smugglers. He did, however, order the building of underground bunkers away from major metropolitan areas for use by federal government managers following an attack.

Bin Laden, according to Williams, has nearly unlimited funds to spend on his nuclear terrorism plan because he has remained in control of the Afghanistan-produced heroin industry. Poppy production has greatly increased even while U.S. troops are occupying the country, he writes. Al-Qaida has developed close relations with the Albanian Mafia, which assists in the smuggling and sale of heroin throughout Europe and the U.S.

Some of that money is used to pay off the notorious MS-13 street gang between $30,000 and $50,000 for each sleeper agent smuggled into the U.S. from Mexico. The sleepers are also provided with phony identification, most often bogus matricula consular ID cards indistinguishable from Mexico's official ID, now accepted in the U.S. to open bank accounts and obtain driver's licenses.

The Bush administration's unwillingness to secure the U.S.-Mexico border has puzzled and dismayed a growing number of activists and ordinary citizens who see it as the No. 1 security threat to the nation. The Minuteman organization is planning a major mobilization of thousands of Americans this fall designed to shut down the entire 2,000-mile border as it did in April with a 23-mile stretch in Arizona.

According to Williams' sources, thousands of al-Qaida sleeper agents have now been forward deployed into the U.S. to carry out their individual roles in the coming "American Hiroshima" plan.

Bin Laden's goal, according to the book, is to kill at least 4 million Americans, 2 million of whom must be children. Only then, bin Laden has said, would the crimes committed by America on the Arab and Muslim world be avenged.

There is virtually no doubt among intelligence analysts al-Qaida has obtained fully assembled nuclear weapons, according to Williams. The only question is how many. Estimates range between a dozen and 70.

The future plan, according to captured al-Qaida agents and documents, suggests the attacks will take place simultaneously in major cities throughout the country – including New York, Boston, Washington, Las Vegas, Miami, Chicago and Los Angeles.

In response to the G2 Bulletin revelations, Chris Simcox, founder of the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps, a citizen action group demanding the U.S. government take control of its borders, said an immediate military presence on the borders is now imperative "to stop the overwhelming influx of unidentified, potentially hostile and seditious persons coming across at an alarming rate."

"Terrorists have carte blanche to carry practically anything they want across our national line at this time," he said. "As ordinary citizens have warned this government for years, the only surprising part about the new information reported here is that nothing apocalyptic from Mexican-border weapons trafficking has yet happened. Terrorism has reared its ugly head in London again these past few days, and as we know all too well we are not immune in this country.

"At this point, the next attempt to attack America at home is just a matter of 'when,' not 'if.' And our unsecured borders have surely contributed to this threat – yet our government officials continue to fiddle while our nation's margin of security and safety burns away. The president and Congress had better wake up before they have to answer for another devastating terrorist incursion on our own soil."

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=45246
    Intelligence, discernment, and honesty are NOT requirements for public office in the US, particularly among Congressmen looking to whip up public hysteria to support a POTUS that got the US into an increasingly unpopular war by, to be very kind, being less than honest.

If you had clicked on the WorldNetDaily link in the Tancredo story, it would have brought you to Joseph Farah's website: Fools and their Money are Soon Parted.com -- this guy is the "Typhoid Mary" of nutwit websites!!!

As for Paul L. Williams, he claims to be a former "FBI consultant on organized crime" -- no dates given nor any connection with the US intelligence listed, but his PhD was in humanities (he was an adjunct professor at U of Scranton). He was also the managing editor of the Scranton Metro.

Williams has written two or threel books purporting to detail the imminent "danger" from al-Qaeda and how they got into the US (lax US immigration policy) but he leaves out a list of sources ... Now, a guy who has a PhD has worked in academia long enough to know that you've got to include sources for any work to be taken seriously -- except by politicians looking for to stir up election interest. This particular Congressman is also trying to milk the anti-illegal immigrant (ie, anti-Mexican) feeling that's prevalent in the Western US, so latching onto a book that purports to blame US immigration policy for terrorism is a no-brainer.

It appears that Williams did write a legitimate scholarly non-fiction book that deals the shady financial machinations of the Vatican since 1929. I'm not sure how he made the leap from the historical investigation of the Vatican to being an "expert" on al-Qaeda plans in the US.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information