I heard this mornig that Helfer won the conservative nomination, that doesn't sound like things are dead, the reason I didn't vote in the primaries is I want change , change isn't going to happen with a democratic or republican endorsed canidate, I live in North Collins, what happened here was that the parties shifted well known liberals ran as republicans, so the town republicans, and conservatives all switched parties. It makes you wonder what and who your voting for, I will definately vote in the nov. elections, also someone needs to get more information about the canidates out so that people know, and can make an educated choice. Canada has a unique system I would love to see put into place here, not political parties at the local level, It seems as if all it does is elimintae potential canidates. The other thing that seems to be hurting the "tax payer revolt" is the media projecting election results long before the ballots were even counted and stating that the revolt was dead, how many people wer thinking as I was primary day why vote in the primary when none of the canidates were my choice. democrat or republican, still a puppet for the party!!