Thread: Duplication of service ????????

Question Duplication of service ????????

Remember this episode:

Acting on advice given by the town attorney, board members selected two 2009 trucks from West Herr Ford at $35,621 each, for a total cost of $71,242.

If the taxpayers spent $72,000 for two new trucks, why was a private contractor plowing out the town hall today?

Just another bill for the taxpayers to foot...

Welcome to Boston, New York.
    I never said I had no idea about most of the things you said I said I had no idea about.

Question Hey Ch 2 -Holding those accountable

Quote Originally Posted by sneakers77 View Post
    Remember this episode:

Acting on advice given by the town attorney, board members selected two 2009 trucks from West Herr Ford at $35,621 each, for a total cost of $71,242.

If the taxpayers spent $72,000 for two new trucks, why was a private contractor plowing out the town hall today?

I'm sure we'd all like to know why... So Why?

I know why......

Quote Originally Posted by Justbecuz View Post
    I'm sure we'd all like to know why... So Why?
    It might be a relative thats helping out.........

Snake Charmers Again

Isn't it amazing that little Hitler strikes again with his town lawyer, lets outsource more town jobs, taking away the Park Dept job from Highway Dept so no plowing of the Schenks Place, squad hall, or parks, How Stupid, The Highway Dept has been doing a great job cleaning our roads this year, and now to WASTE money on creating a seperate job for one of the muppets,(rh) and now an outside contractor has plowed the town hall, or attempted , now another vehicle has to be purchased for plowing?, or rebuilted at taxpayers money, why bother plowing the parks in the winter anyway the signs at all the parks say they are closed for the season?, Come on town board stop playing the Party Games and do something for the people by the people and because of the people and not that dam party. Go back to LA Hitler and stay there.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by desonii View Post
    Isn't it amazing that little Hitler strikes again with his town lawyer, lets outsource more town jobs, taking away the Park Dept job from Highway Dept so no plowing of the Schenks Place, squad hall, or parks, How Stupid, The Highway Dept has been doing a great job cleaning our roads this year, and now to WASTE money on creating a seperate job for one of the muppets,(rh) and now an outside contractor has plowed the town hall, or attempted , now another vehicle has to be purchased for plowing?, or rebuilted at taxpayers money, why bother plowing the parks in the winter anyway the signs at all the parks say they are closed for the season?, Come on town board stop playing the Party Games and do something for the people by the people and because of the people and not that dam party. Go back to LA Hitler and stay there.
    Ya hit the nail on the head here !

News Flash!

Remember this episode:

This could also be in this blog - Supervisor Eagan Fiscally Irresponsible - AGAIN/what else is new.

Its my understanding the Democratic Controlled Town Board instructed someone from the parks dept. to take the parks 4x4 truck to Emerling Chev. to have a new $5,000 plow installed on it.

Maybe they should have asked the Highway Supt.
    He has 2 sitting in the highway barn.
    More money wasted.
    Taxpayers getting shafted on this one.
    Nobody cares
    I never said I had no idea about most of the things you said I said I had no idea about.

Angry You people are a joke!!!

Its my understanding the Democratic Controlled Town Board instructed someone from the parks dept. to take the parks 4x4 truck to Emerling Chev. to have a new $5,000 plow installed on it.

Maybe they should have asked the Highway Supt.
    He has 2 sitting in the highway barn.
    More money wasted.
    Taxpayers getting shafted on this one.
    Nobody cares
    Why don't you ask the highway superintendent WHY HE REFUSED TO PLOW THE TOWN HALL, TROOPER BARRACKS, PARK AND RIDE, AND THE COMMONS???? ALL the comments on this thread FAIL TO SHOW BOTH SIDES OF THE COIN! MR. TELAK AND MR. EAGAN, WITH THERE PERSONAL ISSUES HAVE CREATED THIS MESS! THEY BOTH NEED TO GROW UP AND DO WHAT'S BEST FOR THE TOWN OF BOSTON! IT'S NOT ABOUT THEM, IT'S ABOUT THE RESIDENTS OF THIS TOWN. WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his.

George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by The War Is ON View Post
    Why don't you ask the highway superintendent WHY HE REFUSED TO PLOW THE TOWN HALL, TROOPER BARRACKS, PARK AND RIDE, AND THE COMMONS???? ALL the comments on this thread FAIL TO SHOW BOTH SIDES OF THE COIN! MR. TELAK AND MR. EAGAN, WITH THERE PERSONAL ISSUES HAVE CREATED THIS MESS! THEY BOTH NEED TO GROW UP AND DO WHAT'S BEST FOR THE TOWN OF BOSTON! IT'S NOT ABOUT THEM, IT'S ABOUT THE RESIDENTS OF THIS TOWN. WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    They apparently were awake when they voted for this town board.

Question who's the joke?

Quote Originally Posted by The War Is ON View Post

MR. TELAK AND MR. EAGAN ? Now theres the joke! - Ding and Dong

IT'S NOT ABOUT THEM ? Have you read some past issues of the Hamburg Sun? Its all about them.

IT'S ABOUT THE RESIDENTS OF THIS TOWN? The residents have done nothing wrong. I think they deserve a explanation for expenditures an our elected officials actions. ---- Unless your the one to answer this.

Maybe an explanation from Councilman Jim Pluta on why he didn't appoint Mr. Tellack to the position of Supt. of Parks?

Maybe an explanation from Jim Pluta what his plan was on the snow-removal from the town hall, state police barracks, town commons, and the park and ride in 2009 if no one was to be appointed to the position of Parks Supt.

Maybe an explanation from Jim Pluta why $52,740 was budgeted in 2009 for Parks personnel services (same as 2008) and no Parks Supt. was appointed.

Campaign 2009 - Spread the Word

Looking for answers from Jim Pluta is barking up a dead tree.

He gave away a fire truck...

This town can change the hole town board this year. Get rid of Eagan, Hawkins (works for Pluta at OLV) and Magran who has done her service for Little Hilter.

Spread the word to your neighbors and friends. We can end the fleecing of this town bring it back to a community run like a business, not a dictatorship..

Campaign 2009 "Get Rid of Eagan, Hawkins & Magren"

This latest information is just the tip of the ice berg.

start looking at town board members assessments, like Eagans, Hawkins, Plutas, Magrans...

Eagans office budget.

Town Clerk Schenks Foundation. and office staff costs.

Eagans vehicle and cell phone allotment.

Drive behind the Town Hall and see how often Eagans vehicle is there.

The fleecing has been going on for 8 long years, Little Hilter needs to be taken down off his height booster box...

Thread Information