Amazing, you people are missing the boat big time. This is an election year, a time for change and yet you still get on this message board and bitch. Bitch about pointless things I might add. Lets look at something:

1. Several people in County Gov. still get a car to use. – Needs to be cut out and a strict gas card needs to be implemented for weekly allowances. You need to drive about for your daily work tasks – you should feel so privileged for getting out of the hellhole on occasion.

2. Legislature should be reduced from 15 to 9 – This is the time to do it. This year not after November.

3. Pay for legislators need to be reduced – Lots of talk and voting on this issue but no reduction in pay.

4. . Charter needs to be looked at and changed to meet a more streamline way of conducting business – I said this since last November and No one seems to have enough brain cells to see this too. I am willing to work on it, I am willing to take the lead on it, but I am not willing to go it alone. Yea, any mention of possible change recommendations will only be met with sharp criticism from the peanut gallery here. After all, there is enough bitching and whining going here to fill Rich Stadium 1000 times over with bull****. Experience, ya cannot beat it – it is the hard truth. If anyone is interest in forming a work party to work on this let me know. Maybe we can set up a private forum for those involved off of the main SpeakupWNY message board. People easily offended need not express an interest.

5. Libraries – can someone please tell me why there are four Libraries all within a 15 mile radius from me???? Two in Cheektowaga, one on Columbia Avenue in Depew, and one in the village of Lancaster…… Cut the freaken Libraries down and tell the people to get off their ASS and drive a little ways to one. Cut out this inter library loan crap. You want a book drive to the library that has what you need…………..

I am not even putting much effort into coming up with getting rid of the pork. Oh by the way I got rid of my pork last weekend. I had an Adelphia pig roast and boy was it good. Went with Satellite but I still kept the power link for now. There is a significant savings going to the Dish or, the better one, Directv.