Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Flood insurance for 2nd ward

Quote Originally Posted by literal View Post
    This is insane to post a resume on here. REALLY? WHO needs to know this? The ten people who view?
    Although there may not be thousands of viewers, why is it insane? What's wrong with being transparent about your background?

Thumbs up Exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by highestpropertytaxes View Post
    Although there may not be thousands of viewers, why is it insane? What's wrong with being transparent about your background?

YOU, are right on hightaxes!

Again, we must vote the person....NOT the party!
    Because......" Keep planting corn, and corn is what you'll get! "

P.S.
    Thanks Diane.

Now........ where is the other candidates credentials? I could not find them in her articles......

The people on this thread are NOT the ones needing the convincing. Diane is VERY QUALIFIED. Anyone who lives in the city should know of and about her. She IS transparent. Words on a paper mean little...ask any employer who regretted hiring someone because they "looked good" on paper but could NOT do the job!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post And.....................All I can do is shake my head!

My school taxes went UP $73.00 this year......which pretty much parellel the Cities'.
    And..........What exactly do we get.....aside from VIP DPW services.............for them?!

I forcast a town of business carcasses after they use up whatever tax breaks they can get, and a City of folks who can't afford to move out.
    If the mountains of compost move into the First Ward.......do you really think people will run to build the new homes they keep promising?

The Folly on Martin Road that has tied up appr. $2 mil of PUBLIC FUNDS speaks for itself.
    Why aren't the young families they lined-up to build their high-end homes in there already......because the reality is, what it is.
    The word is out that OUR schools are amuck and they know they would get more for their taxes in Hamburg, Boston, West Seneca, etc. where they don't have to hear, "OUUUU, WHY do Youuuu live thereeee?!" Many of our own LA teachers/staff send their kids to those districts, because they don't want to live here either!

Some of the school people let Truman rust away the last 40 years (and they had the nerve to show us pictures of the mess they condoned).......forget the rankings, not to mention all the lawsuit monies caused by mismanagement, that should be spent on education, NOT BS!
    This all adds into the negative image that we have.....but do NOT deserve!

It breaks my heart......because incompetent, uneducated, self-centered, fake politicians have caused it to happen and cheated out the good Citizens of an affluent community for decades! I have to blame some of the people too, who are too afraid and apathetic, to buck the system for numerous reasons. Other communities rally and stand-up to the bullies who don't play fair.

I am tired of all the empty promises and the crumbling streetscapes.......the "family and friends club" keeps taking without giving, hence......" Lack " of everything in Lackawanna!
    Can you believe that I heard a few years back that a Citizen went to an elected leader and asked for a job because they worked hard supporting their candidacy........the Citizen was told," You got your $50 bucks on election day, you got nothing else coming from me! "

Someone needs to do the Family Tree JOB-Club.....maybe then people will start electing sincere candidates!

OK, first Literal. Yes Mrs. Kozak is very qualified and yes the people of Lackacommonsense need more info on what is going on. Not just with this election but with all of the elected positions in the city. By the way I love your uncle's, or what ever he is to you, rendition of the Christmas song. (I've been catching up on all the old posts on here.)

Next, Ms, or Miss, Haxton. You are very much on target with the "friends and family tree" BUT, sit back and think about it. Posting here will make a small buzz but doing the work and then aligning with an investigative reporter from a credible news outlet would create a roar.

Remember, change is made by dedicated people with a cause not people like

Love the music but who is my "uncle?"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Christmas song is also known as... Chestnuts roasting on an open fire. In my opinion the best version is by Nat "King" COLE!

Yepper!

Yes, "The Eagle Has Landed"................an pooped on.......the way down.......

I can't stand it when people pretend to be something they are NOT!
    And sell their soul for money-money-money!
    People are living in their cars and others are grabbing for more-more-more!
    How pathetic!

People stating lies in the paper.......while I and many others have witnessed their c(K)ow-towing with our own eyes.
    Sociopath: A person who believes their own lies.

Well the joke is on them.....time will tell, it always does.

People talk you know.....and things aren't always what they seem.

Diane Kozak, I'm sorry you did not win. I, for one, thought you were a more qualified candidate than your opponent, could give the residents more of your time, and you seem to be a more genuine person. Please continue to run for office, as I have faith that the people of Lackawanna will one day wake up

Thumbs up " He Who Laughs Last.........Lasts!

Diane Kozak, I'm sorry you did not win. I, for one, thought you were a more qualified candidate than your opponent, could give the residents more of your time, and you seem to be a more genuine person. Please continue to run for office, as I have faith that the people of Lackawanna will one day wake up

Ditto!

Mrs. Kozak,
    Your passion for serving your fellow citizen is highly commendable but, leading a horse to water doesn't make him drink when he's already full from the Koolaid!

Thank you and Andrea & Mr. Reed. I feel for the residents of this ward & this city. But, I've given enough and they really don't give a damn about anything but the jobs they can get for themselves or their family. When did you ever see a Mayor working the polls for a second ward candidate. I hope the people of this city know that the man they voted out of the school board now has influence and perhaps a little control with city council issues come January.

Do any of you know who Robert H. Reed was? Not only the intersting pen name chose by the person on this forum, but that was the name of the FIRST Mayor of Lackawanna!! Intersting choice!

Holy COW! Someone got it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Diane Kozak View Post
    Thank you and Andrea & Mr. Reed. I feel for the residents of this ward & this city. But, I've given enough and they really don't give a damn about anything but the jobs they can get for themselves or their family. When did you ever see a Mayor working the polls for a second ward candidate. I hope the people of this city know that the man they voted out of the school board now has influence and perhaps a little control with city council issues come January.

Do any of you know who Robert H. Reed was? Not only the intersting pen name chose by the person on this forum, but that was the name of the FIRST Mayor of Lackawanna!! Intersting choice!
    Thanks!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information