Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 6000 Posts Merry Christmas

6000 Posts Merry Christmas

6000 posts what a mile stone I cant begin to tell you my motivation but I will try. I am just a working man who hates being screwed over and before I found this site I really did not know how bad I was getting boned. I have always hated taxes and I have always hated the guy who milks the system steals from his neighbor. Since I have found this web site I realized that the two biggest offenders are Public service workers and School boards. These people are the ones who elect the clowns that drive the big rubber {Fill in the blank}.
    In 6000 posts I have met some great people and have traded barbs with some real left wing dumb ones. I have seen em come and go.Heck I even got banned 4 times In my 6000 posts we lost some members like biker who is watching this whole shootin match from the big computer room in heaven and laughing his ass off.
    I promise all that I have just started to stir the pot and I intend to shine the light on those who have hurt the most people that is NY Government and the ones who love these clowns. FYI Politicians are pure Evil they were born without morals and they don’t care about you. Oh well 6000 posts lets see how many I can tick off between now and 12000.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL from Cgood.

6,000 posts!
    Dang! That's cool!
    keep up the good posts!
    Merry Christmas
    First Amendment rights are like muscles, if you don't exercise them they will atrophy.

Congratulations

to everybody's favorite traveling salesman....I recognized him from your novel....
    Fully stimulated...

Way to go cgood , nice 6000th...........
    And He said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15
    www.onlinemedia.net - www.vinyl-graphics.com

You Stay Classy CGood!

Congrats CGood. I have a long way to go to catch up with you.
    Adopt an English Springer Spaniel.
    http://www.springerrescue.org
    "Striving to be the person
    that my dogs think I am"

www.BuffaloReUse.org

Quote Originally Posted by Cgoodsp466 View Post
    6000 posts what a mile stone I cant begin to tell you my motivation but I will try. I am just a working man who hates being screwed over and before I found this site I really did not know how bad I was getting boned. I have always hated taxes and I have always hated the guy who milks the system steals from his neighbor. Since I have found this web site I realized that the two biggest offenders are Public service workers and School boards. These people are the ones who elect the clowns that drive the big rubber {Fill in the blank}.
    In 6000 posts I have met some great people and have traded barbs with some real left wing dumb ones. I have seen em come and go.Heck I even got banned 4 times In my 6000 posts we lost some members like biker who is watching this whole shootin match from the big computer room in heaven and laughing his ass off.
    I promise all that I have just started to stir the pot and I intend to shine the light on those who have hurt the most people that is NY Government and the ones who love these clowns. FYI Politicians are pure Evil they were born without morals and they don’t care about you. Oh well 6000 posts lets see how many I can tick off between now and 12000.
    CGood,

Continue to make your contribution calling out the stupid, lecherous, and greedy where you see fit,

Know that there are many of us that see the abomination.

6000 posts rock on!!!!!!!!!

and Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Cgood!!!!!!!

Congrats on your 6,000 post

One Big Happy suwny family!!!!
    Colleen
    Realtor

Visit My Website

Cgoodod, you know you're my favorite whacko.

Happy Channukah, brother.

Enjoy while you can...cuz

DONT WORRY...Zanna is catchin' up with ya!

Unregistered
    These people are the ones who elect the clowns that drive the big rubber {Fill in the blank}.
    ....{Dildo.}

Quote Originally Posted by joe d. View Post
    DONT WORRY...Zanna is catchin' up with ya!
    I really don't understand all the hoopla and congratulatories for posting a certain number of comments. It's not the number, but the quality of the posts that count as far as I'm concerned. This is nothing against Cgood; I seen it done here by many people who think they've come to some sort of milestone. I'm alittle perplexed by it, jus' saying

Quote Originally Posted by buffy View Post
    I really don't understand all the hoopla and congratulatories for posting a certain number of comments. It's not the number, but the quality of the posts that count as far as I'm concerned. This is nothing against Cgood; I seen it done here by many people who think they've come to some sort of milestone. I'm alittle perplexed by it, jus' saying
    So this MB now has "quality control" people to judge if it counts ? 6000 , that's a large number , & I enjoy reading cgood's posts , IMHO.........Now everyone's opinion is different of course............
    And He said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15
    www.onlinemedia.net - www.vinyl-graphics.com

Quote Originally Posted by buffy View Post
    Hmmmm....do you have 7k envy?

maybe I'm just getting jaded - going past 6,000 post myself

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information