Thread: Josefiak will make $96,847.00 in 2013? OMG

Josefiak will make $96,847.00 in 2013? OMG

Josefiak will make $96,847.00 in 2013? I added the Recreation and Senior Directors salaries. $8373 + $88474 which equal $96847
    Is this right??? OMG This has to be a misprint right?

Thank you Sheila Meegan, John Rusinski and Eugene Hart for watching over the taxpayers monies.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I gotta ask. Is that the entire compensation package or will health care/bene's go on top of that? Start looking through all our towns and some of the salaries they have slowly got through...

Quote Originally Posted by luv2fish View Post
    Josefiak will make $96,847.00 in 2013? I added the Recreation and Senior Directors salaries. $8373 + $88474 which equal $96847
    Is this right??? OMG This has to be a misprint right?
    What did you expect in the land of milk and honey for public service??

Or is this without health and pension? Now add in another 8 thousand. Shes has dirt on someone.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Or is this without health and pension? Now add in another 8 thousand. Shes has dirt on someone.
    I don't think these salaries are based on who has dirt.

It has grown out of hand because it was created with tiny increases percentages at a time. Think about it.. Oh it is only a "4% raise.. "

4% on 100,000 grand is $4000 dollars. 4% over 10 years compounded adds up fast. That is not including the yearly cost increases for health care packages.

We really need to start calling it out for what it is loud and clear. I'm sorry but I'm not going to want to pay 10,,000+ a year for property taxes 20 years from now.

My brother is a Erie county civil servant belonging to csea and he hasn't had a raise in like 5 years or more.
    Your telling me all West Seneca Civil Servants get a 4% raise each year?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    My brother is a Erie county civil servant belonging to csea and he hasn't had a raise in like 5 years or more.
    Go look through seethoughny.org

The entire "government inc" works the raises in here and there depending on which part/level of government they work for. It is all the same so when your local politician gives you lip service remember it is all "government inc". Either on the local level/county or state.

We do have to get a hold on this because it is ballooning out of control.

Your brother probably makes over the median family income in this county.. so...

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    Your brother probably makes over the median family income in this county.. so...
    I'm pretty sure he received a raise each year. Find out what the healthcare cost increased each year was paid for his services.

He makes like 41,000 working in food stamps. CSEA has not had a contract in years. His wife was laid off a year ago and they dream of making over 90,000 as a family.

He makes like 41,000 working in food stamps. CSEA has not had a contract in years. His wife was laid off a year ago and they dream of making over 90,000 as a family.
    In what municipality does he live? The median household income in the US just dropped to 50,000.... without BENEFITS. People lose their jobs because businesses leave WNY, and NY due to unfavorable business climate and High taxes. Your thread starter of the individual that makes over 90k as a public servant is one such illustration of the problem. The concept is lost on many unfortunately....

Median income in Erie county is 38,356 for a household...so I guess he is doing pretty good in comparison.

Thay have 2 children and just get by. I try to help them when I can.

Thread Information