Thread: Internet gun sales from officials basement?????? sound familiar ??????

Question Internet gun sales from officials basement?????? sound familiar ??????

Planners consider incubator, gun distributorship

LOCKPORT - Miller, the building inspector, said he wants to open an Internet gun business in his Park Lane Circle home. He said the guns would be shipped directly from the manufacturer's warehouse to another federally licensed gun dealer near his customer's home.

He said guns wouldn't come to his home unless the buyer lived in Lockport and came over to pick up his weapons.

Board member Brian Bower asked Miller if the weapons that might be temporarily stored in his home could include an AK-47 assault rifle. "It could," Miller replied.

He promised a locked gun safe in his basement would be used to store any guns shipped in.
    Miller, a former Marine, said that even though he lives close to Roy B. Kelley Elementary School, the federal 1,000-foot gun-free school zone law doesn't apply to single-family homes. He said that if his business takes off, he would move it to a commercial building.

Sound familiar - Unlike when I was doing this - this guy has no federal license, I did - this guy hasn't met any codes or requirements, I did - lets see how his "Political" friends treat him, our Town Board granted my zoning and all codes were complied with as well as I had a federal license way before I applied for my permit.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Still have your federal license? My buddy had to give his up - too much of a pain.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Thread Information