Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: COB Housing Director

Can the inspectors strike over this?Can there be a public hearing?
    WNY's link to the latest deals,printable coupons AND money saving tips!
    www.buffalobroad.com

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Michele J View Post

I'm surprised activist in Buffalo would even allow this to happen. You want qualified people leading the way not some political hack. Look where political hacks have gotten buffalo so far... Well the entire WNY area with people like Lenny Lenihan leading the way seeing that's the group that has patronage and "hackage" down to a science.

I'm not saying it does not happen in all parties but isn't this character part of the dem group in buffalo?

Go to the next council meeting and yell. Don't talk.. Yell. Tell them your sick and tired of the same crap.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I believe the excuse they will use, which is valid because of the mentality of the administration is, they have to worry about their jobs so they won't make a big stink about it.

Just more government employees watching what happens and then allowing it to happen.

Im tired, For the past 6+ years I have fought so many battles against what was wrong in this city always wondering why others wouldnt fight too...especially since it effects us all... I think it is our right to know WHY pork and patronage still prevails..Will this be remembered at election time??
    www.buffalobroad.com

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I'm surprised activist in Buffalo would even allow this to happen. You want qualified people leading the way not some political hack. Look where political hacks have gotten buffalo so far... Well the entire WNY area with people like Lenny Lenihan leading the way seeing that's the group that has patronage and "hackage" down to a science.

I'm not saying it does not happen in all parties but isn't this character part of the dem group in buffalo?

Go to the next council meeting and yell. Don't talk.. Yell. Tell them your sick and tired of the same crap.
    What activist? Who should go to the council meeting? Michele? How much more can this woman do for the city?
    Ask not for whom the bell tolls....

I believe the excuse they will use, which is valid because of the mentality of the administration is, they have to worry about their jobs so they won't make a big stink about it.

Just more government employees watching what happens and then allowing it to happen.
    I'm told Betty "T" did nothing wrong & wound HAVING to fight the system , a fight she didn't ask for & she got "wacked" ! All I can say is my resources state that the inspectors (esp. South Buffalo) are furious over this promotion of a person who knows nothing about construction , housing , codes , but does know politicians & greasing palms........No this will not make WNY a better place , just another hack appointment............
    Nothing gold can stay...............

www.onlinebuffalo.com

Your last line is intriguing , it's the voters who have the last & actually first say , the workers would be at peril to state the obvious , but the public has to show what they think of any administration picking the best & brightest...........of which this promotion again IS NOT the case !

www.onlinebuffalo.com

Ty WTS
    I would like to see the inspectors rise up against this appt.. it is afterall their new boss..I would have no issue if they hired a qualified person who had the experience needed..Im not sure if the common council had to approve this or not but I have a hard time thinking they would.
    www.buffalobroad.com

Ty WTS
    I would like to see the inspectors rise up against this appt.. it is afterall their new boss..I would have no issue if they hired a qualified person who had the experience needed..Im not sure if the common council had to approve this or not but I have a hard time thinking they would.
    No , only commissioners need council approval , not even the control board can chime in their opinion on this.........BTW , thanks for trying & the in-house fighting you do do against the injustices of not only the city but WNY in general Michele.............

www.onlinebuffalo.com

Ty Winnie I have been pretty vocal about this appt but it falls on deaf ears..Patronage always wins along with pork & poverty pimping in Buffalo.
    www.buffalobroad.com

Will this be remembered at election time??

The answer is yes....Those people who eat the pork vote as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information