Thread: How crazy is the Towns Recreation Directors pay? Lets look

How crazy is the Towns Recreation Directors pay? Lets look

The West Seneca Recreation- Senior Director with already confirmed overtime will make more this year than the following people. This is my way of showing how crazy her pay is.

Following is a list of the salaries of every city mayor in Erie and Niagara counties. Click here to see how much local professors make.

1. Buffalo: Byron Brown, Democrat: $104,598. Buffalo has 261,310 people.

2. Niagara Falls: Paul Dyster, Democrat, $77,701. Niagara Falls has 50,193 people.

3. Lackawanna: Geoffrey Szymanski, $55,106. Lackawanna has 18,141 people.

4. North Tonawanda: Robert Ortt, Republican, $49,850. North Tonawanda has 31,568 people.

5. Lockport: Michael Tucker, Republican, $43,800. The city of Lockport has 21,165 people.

6. Tonawanda: Ronald Pilozzi, Republican, $33,231. The city of Tonawanda has 15,130 people.

This will be my last post for a bit.

Dear Fellow West Seneca Taxpayers. My wife's health issues are acting up and I will no longer be on the forum as often as I like. Please keep asking questions and informing the public Thanks

"A person may cause evil to others not only by his actions but by his inaction, and in either case he is justly accountable to them for the injury."

Quote Originally Posted by buffguy123 View Post
    The West Seneca Recreation- Senior Director with already confirmed overtime will make more this year than the following people. This is my way of showing how crazy her pay is.

Following is a list of the salaries of every city mayor in Erie and Niagara counties. Click here to see how much local professors make.

1. Buffalo: Byron Brown, Democrat: $104,598. Buffalo has 261,310 people.

2. Niagara Falls: Paul Dyster, Democrat, $77,701. Niagara Falls has 50,193 people.

3. Lackawanna: Geoffrey Szymanski, $55,106. Lackawanna has 18,141 people.

4. North Tonawanda: Robert Ortt, Republican, $49,850. North Tonawanda has 31,568 people.

5. Lockport: Michael Tucker, Republican, $43,800. The city of Lockport has 21,165 people.

6. Tonawanda: Ronald Pilozzi, Republican, $33,231. The city of Tonawanda has 15,130 people.

This will be my last post for a bit.

Dear Fellow West Seneca Taxpayers. My wife's health issues are acting up and I will no longer be on the forum as often as I like. Please keep asking questions and informing the public Thanks

"A person may cause evil to others not only by his actions but by his inaction, and in either case he is justly accountable to them for the injury."

If we as taxpayers do not stand up and speak our minds, politics will remain the same. It is our duty to right the wrongs and make people accountable. Now is the time to make a difference. We don't do it, politicians will go on doing what they have always done and the taxpayers will pay the price.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    If I could get a few people who like to volunteer it would be cool to make an employee overview.

We take our towns and match up rec departments, law enforcement, administration, the bull****ters and so on... Compare salaries and cost across the board.

If we are going to be a competitive community as non-government laborers/non-government business owners we need to know what our expenses are.

Thread Information