View Poll Results: Should Women Be Forced To Register When Receiving Student Financial Aid?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

8 80.00%
  • No

2 20.00%

Thread: Should Women Be Forced To Register When Receiving Student Financial Aid?

moadib

Should Women Be Forced To Register When Receiving Student Financial Aid?

SHOULD WOMEN BE FORCED TO REGISTER WHEN RECEIVING STUDENT FINANCIAL AID?

When boys reach the age of 18 they are forced to register with the military service in case there should be a draft or war. If they dont register, then they are denied from receiving any financial aid!

Isnt this sexist? If men have to register with the armed services, then shouldnt women be forced to register too?

After all, if a women can be an executive, a senator or president, a professional, a construction trade worker, etc....shouldnt they have the same responsibilities to serve and defend our country.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Moadlib?

Why do you fear women so much?

moadib

I dont, not at all! I just believe that its a falacy to belive in feminism

I dont, not at all! I just believe that its a falacy to belive in feminism

If one believes in the falacy that the sexes should be equal, then there should be equal responsibilities with those rights.

If there is a common theme to all my threats its that all minorities are working for equal rights and are willing to accept equal responsibilities for those rights from blacks, gays, asians, hispanics, etc.

If a woman can be President of the US, then doesnt the female gender deserve the same responsibilities to defend freedom, liberty and our county as men do?

Look at title 9 declaring equal monies for the sexes in sports, if the sexes are equal, then dont they deserve equal responsibilities

Any woman that is a mother and a homemaker should be exempt from any military service. I happen to think that men and women are different but if feminists assume that the sexes are equal then I believe in equal responsibilities

I believe feminism was fueled by the "equal pay for equal work" mantra; you are taking feminism to a whole new level. The military should be a choice and men as well as women choose to enlist. Why, Moadib, are you expending so much energy in these useless polls? IF, IF, IF, well, I think we proved with Vietnam that a draft is unpopular, that's why the military recruits in schools. There is no IF.

I would go one step further and require all citizens of the US to be enlisted for a two year service.
    Then put on a reservest list to be called up, if need be, in times of war.
    No more problem with a draft or shortage of troops.

Why should only thoose who sign up protect and defend the freedoms of everyone.
    If you do not wish to fight to protect what you own, you do not deserve to own any part of it.

Freedom is not free. A price has been and always will be paid for the freedoms we so eagerly enjoy!

Thread Information