Thread: Parking tickets

Parking tickets

Gotta love the newest revelation about the connected people getting their parking tickets dropped (see Buff News 4/24 edition). Loved the deputy commish of jury something or other (is this a job we really need?). He would have been late for work so he parks illegally. This guy works in the same building every day for us taxpayers and he can't get to work on time??? We need this guy??? And then he gets his tickets dismissed.

What is this BS all about? How do I sign up to park illegally for free every day instead of paying to park in a ramp?

Again, it goes to show how thoroughly corrupt our local governments are. Just think, that was one example. It goes on in EVERY municipality.

How do I sign up to park illegally for free every day instead of paying to park in a ramp?

Easy, just apply for a county job.

that's why Joel needs a driver................so he won't have any parking violations!

Must be the lack of parking lots and parking space downtown.
    Better tear down a few more historic buildings and make room.
    "If you want to know what God thinks of money just look at the people he gave it to."

By the way, what happened to biker? I miss the old coot.

Originally posted by citymouse
    Must be the lack of parking lots and parking space downtown.
    Better tear down a few more historic buildings and make room.
    If that wasn't an accurate take of the mentality here it would actually be funny!

What really galled me was the parking violations head was completely unapologetic when asked about the dismissals! "Ho-hum, yes I do it, but only for the connected." Shameful- how come the Council doesn't chime in to enforce the rules since we are desperate for revenue, 'cuz they're likely getting them dismissed too. Absolutely ridiculous and then they wonder why everyone thinks the system sucks- because, duh, it does!

Thread Information