Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The End of an Era?

The End of an Era?

Could it be that John Makeyenko has finally reached the end of his political shelf life?
    The humiliating defeat he and his running mate just suffered at the hands of three political neophytes definitely has to have John and his supporters wondering if that time has indeed come.
    It even appears that many of his "friends" and political allies either turned their backs on him or outright abandoned him this past election. Serves him right!

Quote Originally Posted by stonecold View Post
    Could it be that John Makeyenko has finally reached the end of his political shelf life?
    The humiliating defeat he and his running mate just suffered at the hands of three political neophytes definitely has to have John and his supporters wondering if that time has indeed come.
    It even appears that many of his "friends" and political allies either turned their backs on him or outright abandoned him this past election. Serves him right!
    Turn their backs or abandon him is putting it politely! I heard that Makeyenko's "ex-bestest buddy" Dave Staniszewski was talking all kinds of smack about John at a local watering hole recently. Guess he was telling people not to vote for John, that he's nothing but a worthless piece of s**t, blah,blah,blah,blah,blah!
    Real classy-what a way to treat a guy that gave you a $52,000+/yr. job! With "friends" like that John-who needs enemies!

I sure hope these stats are" the end of an era! "

School Zone
    What's your school's graduation rate?

June 14, 2011 - 1:01 PM

The state today
    released four-year graduation rates for 2009-10, including Regents diplomas and local diplomas.

How did your school fare?

1. District

2. School

3. Graduates

4. Advanced Regents Diploma

5. Regents Diploma

6. Local Diploma

1. Lackawanna City School District

2. LACKAWANNA HIGH SCHOOL

3. 62%

4. 7%

5. 50%

6. 4%

Records 1-1 of 1
    Online Database by Caspio

The data reflects the percentage of students in a given school who entered ninth grade in fall 2006 and graduated by June 2010. This includes students who received Regents diplomas, as well as students who received local diplomas.

Students who took longer than four years to graduate are not included in the numbers. Nor are special education students who received an IEP diploma.

- Mary Pasciak
    E-mail me at mpasciak@buffnews.com or follow me on Twitter. Check out the Buffalo News' education page at www.buffalonews.com/schools.

Post Btw......

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    School Zone
    What's your school's graduation rate?
    June 14, 2011 - 1:01 PM

The state today
    released four-year graduation rates for 2009-10, including Regents diplomas and local diplomas.

1. District
    2. School
    3. Graduates
    5. Regents Diploma
    6. Local Diploma

1. Lackawanna City School District
    2. LACKAWANNA HIGH SCHOOL
    3. 62%
    4. 7%
    5. 50%
    6. 4%

Records 1-1 of 1
    Online Database by Caspio

The data reflects the percentage of students in a given school who entered ninth grade in fall 2006 and graduated by June 2010. This includes students who received Regents diplomas, as well as students who received local diplomas.

Students who took longer than four years to graduate are not included in the numbers. Nor are special education students who received an IEP diploma.

- Mary Pasciak
    E-mail me at mpasciak@buffnews.com or follow me on Twitter. Check out the Buffalo News' education page at www.buffalonews.com/schools.
    1. District
    2. School
    3. Graduates
    5. Regents Diploma
    6. Local Diploma

1. Tonawanda City School District
    2. TONAWANDA SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL
    3. 84%
    4. 49%
    5. 29%
    6. 6%
    ************************************************** *************************************

Does anyone know how many kids were in the Lackawanna Graduation Class of 2010 or where they can be found? Thanx!

I sure hope OUR graduates are on the increase along with their regents diplomas! These stats are 2 years old, maybe the reporter can get us......or better yet the LSD BOE put all of the current info on their web for the public to monitor OUR graduates, etc. progress.

Quote Originally Posted by vincenzo View Post
    Turn their backs or abandon him is putting it politely! I heard that Makeyenko's "ex-bestest buddy" Dave Staniszewski was talking all kinds of smack about John at a local watering hole recently. Guess he was telling people not to vote for John, that he's nothing but a worthless piece of s**t, blah,blah,blah,blah,blah!
    Real classy-what a way to treat a guy that gave you a $52,000+/yr. job! With "friends" like that John-who needs enemies!
    Nice try scumbag! I was hired in August of 1990.
    Last edited by Dave Stanz; May 17th, 2012 at 12:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Stanz View Post
    So, and you were let go for a period of time a few years back remember. But wait, Here he comes to save the day Mighty John is on his way. You fool.

Quote Originally Posted by getalife123 View Post
    So, and you were let go for a period of time a few years back remember. But wait, Here he comes to save the day Mighty John is on his way. You fool.
    Wrong again,you people are amazing,most of the time you have no idea what your talking about and this is one of them, I was NEVER let go, NEVER Fired, NEVER Disciplined, Never demoted, so get you facts straight. Take your rumor spreading, full of hatred self somewhere else.

Does this refresh your memory?

F-7 APPROVE APPOINTMENT OF BUILDING MAINTENANCE MECHANIC
    Motion by President Makeyenko, seconded by Lisa Friend, upon the recommendation of the Superintendent of
    Schools, Nicholas D. Korach, to approve Mr. David Staniszewski to appointed to the permanent position of
    Building Maintenance Mechanic as outlined in the 2010-2011 Recruitment Bulletin #2. His effective date of
    employment will be Friday, November 19, 2010 and he will service a probationary term of eight to fifty-two
    weeks. Mr. Fran Michaels, Supervisor of Buildings and Grounds, will supervise Mr. Staniszewski.
    DULY PUT TO A VOTE:
    AYES: Gambino, Miller, Friend, Rozwood and Makeyenko
    ABSTAIN: Sanders
    APPROVED

Wow! You have a foul mouth just like Lackawanna#1 does.......

Weren't you given a hiatus at one point?

Andrea is as fake as they come.

Hey ms. Haxton, Your slinger worked,you accomplished making good caring people loose,but thats water under the bridge now, back to your slinger, you call me a bully and leader of a gang,and that I have gotten people fired by falsely accusing them. well im here now, lets set the record straight, YOU HAVE NEVER IN OUR LIVES EVEN MET ME! YOU HAVE NEVER SPOKEN A WORD TO ME! YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME, EXCEPT THAT IM AM A FRIEND OF JOHNS. YOU COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THE TRUTH OR HURTING GOOD PEOPLE, AS LONG AS YOUR PERSONAL VENDETTAS ARE ACCOMPLISHED, I DID A LITTLE RESEARCH, THE 505 BULK POSTAGE STAMP ON YOUR MAILER BELONGS TO TONY M. THE MOST HATEFILLED PERSON IN MAYBE THE WORLD. I HOPE YOU CAN COME UP WITH SOME FACTS TO BACK UP YOUR ACCUSATIONS, BECAUSE PRETTY SOON WE WILL ALL BE MEETING FOR THE FIRST TIME AND ITS GOING TO BE IN A COURTROOM.
    yOU ARE FAR FROM A GOOD CHRISTIAN THAT YOU PROCLAIM TO BE.HAVE A GREAT LIFE.

weren't you given a hiatus at one point?
    no i wasnt!

weren't you given a hiatus at one point?
    where you ever given one greg?

Ladies and Gentlemen:

Let me introduce Lackawanna #1 (drum roll please)

Mr. Dave Staniszewski!!

Now sit down and go back to your closet!

ladies and gentlemen:

Let me introduce lackawanna #1 (drum roll please)

mr. Dave staniszewski!!

Now sit down and go back to your closet!
    close but no cigar big guy!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information