Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The End of an Era?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Stanz View Post
    Like i said go check my time sheet,but you wont cause your a coward. ??????? what is that scared to say something now,its a little too laste for that. Im not the one who got fired/resigned.
    Dave we all know how the time sheet scam works, wink, wink. Someone punches out for you and you do them a favor later. I have know idea what "laste" means??? I never been fired, resigned, been disciplined or had to take a leave paid or not. I worked the private sector. How about you, Dave? Come on Dave we all know. Scared of you Dave, really? I don't think so. Dave get yourself some help because you truly need it. Dave, you are going to get yourself in serious trouble someday. Dave, I can have a better conversation with a box of rocks. Dave are you tipping a few because your wife is not home? Dave, who do you think really takes you seriously? You are a laugh a minute. How embarassing this must be for your wife and daughter.
    Last edited by getalife123; May 18th, 2012 at 05:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by getalife123 View Post
    Dave we all know how the time sheet scam works, wink, wink. Someone punches out for you and you do them a favor later. I have know idea what "laste" means??? I never been fired, resigned, been disciplined or had to take a leave paid or not. I worked the private sector. How about you, Dave? Come on Dave we all know. Scared of you Dave, really? I don't think so. Dave get yourself some help because you truly need it. Dave, you are going to get yourself in serious trouble someday. Dave, I can have a better conversation with a box of rocks. Dave are you tipping a few because your wife is not home? Dave, who do you think really takes you seriously? You are a laugh a minute. How embarassing this must be for your wife and daughter.
    Dave,Dave,Dave,awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Dont be afraid,be really afraid. Holy bejeepers your good.

Dave,Dave,Dave,awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Dont be afraid,be really afraid. Holy bejeepers your good.
    Be really afraid of what???? I'm only trying to convince you that you really need help for your family's sake. Your the man Dave, your the man, wink wink. What made you come forward now after being Lackawanna #1 for so long? We all know the writing style its like a fingerprint and you have no self-discipline. Did you get thrown out of the club or what??

Nice try again scumbag,I held the title of maintenance mechanic years before that appointment,when baldelli was promoted to supervisor,after a test he bumped back down to mechanic when fran michaels was appointed supervisor and i bumped back down to maintenance pereson, when baldelli retired the machanics job was open they chose to fill it and i was the most senior,qualified person to apply,so they cant appoint anyone other than me,thats how the union contract works.alsoIi think i had 5 votes for the appointment not just Makeyenko, was also recommended by my supervisor and the superintendent after the interview process.
    C'mon Dave, I've already dug up all the info on this position that was GIVEN to you. Aren't you leaving out a teensy-weensy bit of information about the history of this position?
    Don't try and make the fine folks on Speakupwny believe that the board had no choice BUT to give you this job!

Post Truth......Supreme Reality!

vincenzo......

I like your style.

" t r u t h" about time!

Quote Originally Posted by vincenzo View Post
    C'mon Dave, I've already dug up all the info on this position that was GIVEN to you. Aren't you leaving out a teensy-weensy bit of information about the history of this position?
    Don't try and make the fine folks on Speakupwny believe that the board had no choice BUT to give you this job!
    When the job was posted,YES THEY HAD TO APPOINT ME TO IT, I WAS THE MOSTQUALIFIED AND THE MOST SENIOR PERSON WHO APPLIED FOR IT. What part do you not understand, you can put your spin on it anyway you want, go look it up in the union contract, im sure you still have one. And to refresh your memory when I was first appointed to Mechanics position it was grieved by another employee and went to court where I WON the grievance and the appointment stood. But im sure youll say the judge was paid off or something to that effect.

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    vincenzo......

I like your style.
    Ms. Haxton, you are on here whining when people post some thing about you, and then ask to quit being attacked,that they dont know you. How could you post or send out a post card accusing me of being in a gang,? You have never met me or spoken a word to me. You have yet to answer the last time I asked you.

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    vincenzo......

I like your style.
    You should like his style ,its the same as yours, Lies and Slander.

When the job was posted(even though the position was abolished years ago and the board actually had to recreate it for me because technically it no longer existed once Baldelli retired because he was grandfathered in),YES THEY HAD TO APPOINT ME TO IT, I WAS THE MOSTQUALIFIED AND THE MOST SENIOR PERSON WHO APPLIED FOR IT. What part do you not understand, you can put your spin on it anyway you want, go look it up in the union contract, im sure you still have one. And to refresh your memory when I was first appointed to Mechanics position it was grieved by another employee and went to court where I WON the grievance and the appointment stood. But im sure youll say the judge was paid off or something to that effect.
    That's some funny s**t right there Dave! Glad to see you have a sense of humor! I was starting to worry about you there for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by stonecold View Post
    That's some funny s**t right there Dave! Glad to see you have a sense of humor! I was starting to worry about you there for a while.
    Thats a nice try to add something to my post, thats the best spin you have, go check with civil service,liar, position was never abolished.I dont need to explain myself,jealousy at its best. bye bye sweet dreams

You know whats some funny ****, is that your dumb enough to try and post something under somebodies elses name which would be a crime, now your going to face the music, there will be a police report filed tommorrow and your ip address will be known and then we can all know who you are, then we will take it from there.You cant be that stupid, oh , sure your can! See you soon!

uh oh!

There are many legal implications of creating pages online and assuming someone else's identity. The charges for computer forgery or computer theft can be quite extensive. The charges could range from fines to imprisonment depending on how serious the crime was.

[ http://www.fuglekos.com/profile/img/2012-5-23/San12.jpg ]
    Now thats some funny ****!

What is the church of st patrick in clearwater fl doing browsing this thread?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information